Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
When viewing girls lewd glasses status, how do you switch between the girls? Cant seem to switch it from Selena so can't view Lisa's stats

Aurelio1

Dec 30, 2018
It seems I missed the 'AV Shooting' scene. Third Row, 4th scene in the recollection. How do I get it?
I thought maybe the guy we got the grass quest from could be visited the next day and thus I could get the scene, but seems I was wrong.

Or do I get it later into the game? But up to that point every scene was in chronological order, meaning it should be after you get the grass, but before you are able to go upstairs to do the 'Lisa Shooting' (third row, scene no.5)
Yep you get it in the warehouse after beeing defeated.

Last edited:

Bokomoko

Dec 30, 2018
Played this awhile ago. Not as much content as other quality RPGMs but this one is still awesome!

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Gonna watch for now. Neko/Kitsune, etc girls are fine as a well aged wine...

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Does anyone know if there's a way I can change it to the Japanese text, rather than the MTL english? Like is it possible to do just be removing a file? I know enough Japanese that it would make more sense to me that way, but I want to see the uncensored version rather than downloading the JP version.

Aurelio1

Dec 30, 2018
Some of the animations stop just half a second after they started. Does it happen to anyone else?

Last edited:

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Yeah the translation is horrible. For me, if I can't even read the lore of the game, it's hard to get invested in what is going on and why these things are happening. I also don't know where to go because of the dialogue box cutting out words. Pass until a patched up translation happens.

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Instead of acting like a dunce and demanding a fix from other people you need to be reminded of a couple of things: if you want something done right, do it yourself; people do not live of words translated so they either need to be payed for said words or have it as a hobby, in which case you request not demand; you can always go to and request a translation there as well which will promtly be ignored most likely or a translation for spanish will be made instead. And last but not least think that the reason more than half of the people here even know the game is because it was MTLed. I do not browse the translations page, and I would argue most of the people here do not. Conclusion: give money to a translator/group and this will be translated ASAP.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
Yeah the translation is horrible. For me, if I can't even read the lore of the game, it's hard to get invested in what is going on and why these things are happening. I also don't know where to go because of the dialogue box cutting out words. Pass until a patched up translation happens.
see few post before, someone already fix the dialogue box cutting the words

edit : Here

NOTE: DONT BE LAZY TO READ

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes