• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
There now that I destupified things I managed am making progress on jury rigging the game to fix a bit of the text overflow. It should be done after some fine tuning.

Edit: uploading a modified version of the game which should theoretically help with text overflow. I had to use a method that is not as effective as usual so results may vary. Testing was positive but I can't say it is perfect.
Thank you for your work in this game once again.Bless you Silentce for you are everywhere!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Silentce

DuskSarsis

Apr 30, 2019
Greaaaaat... now do what the entire request thread has been requesting and get an actual translation instead of this MTL trash -again-. For those wondering, no, in it's current state, the MTL is trash.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Greaaaaat... now do what the entire request thread has been requesting and get an actual translation instead of this MTL trash -again-. For those wondering, no, in it's current state, the MTL is trash.
Hmmm how about... no. I'm already busy overhauling 2 Machine translated games. I don't really want to take on another project. But hey, you can do it if you like. I won't stop you. ;)

DuskSarsis

Apr 30, 2019
I don't care if it's you or someone else, but I already tried playing the current MTL and it's garbage. Frankly, if it's just another shitty MTL, it shouldn't be uploaded in the first place. If someone is only interested in the CG's, stick those on e-hentai or somewhere similar, but this is not a playable "game" or enjoyable story with MTL.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Is pregnancy content available while avoiding ntr?

Edit: According to an earlier post, no.....fuck, what a waste.

Last edited:

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
I don't care if it's you or someone else, but I already tried playing the current MTL and it's garbage. Frankly, if it's just another shitty MTL, it shouldn't be uploaded in the first place. If someone is only interested in the CG's, stick those on e-hentai or somewhere similar, but this is not a playable "game" or enjoyable story with MTL.
Then get your lazy ass off the forums complaining and do it yourself then, not like you got shit better to do if you hanging out here complaining abut not being able to bust a nut to MTL.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
is the modified version of the game. I made some adjustments to fontsize to adjust the text to better fit the box. It is smaller but not too small. The plugin I did this with was hacked in so unfortunately I was only confident that the change would take root if I uploaded the whole game.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I propose

a pinned "T++ - Machine Translate a game for yourself!" (or something akin) thread in the games section (haven't checked if there is something like that elsewhere on the page, though) where people get to know how to do it (...yeah, sounds about right! xD), help each other out if running into issues, a general, useful thread for would-be self-mutilato...I mean self-mtlers.

and, OTOH, only AT LEAST SOMEWHAT edited and checked MTLs to be allowed an upload.

Full disclosure; a little tipsy right now, so might not be my brightest idea ever, but eff it, you only die a couple of times, so why not?! I mean I thought I had a spark, so why not reach for the lightning, you dig? Hope you understand.
Cos I sure af don't. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :unsure:
At any rate. Make MTL great again!!!! *hick*

Byro

Dec 2, 2017
Here is the modified version of the game. I made some adjustments to fontsize to adjust the text to better fit the box. It is smaller but not too small. The plugin I did this with was hacked in so unfortunately I was only confident that the change would take root if I uploaded the whole game.
You my Sir are a God damned Hero!

Reactions: Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I propose

a pinned "T++ - Machine Translate a game for yourself!" (or something akin) thread in the games section (haven't checked if there is something like that elsewhere on the page, though) where people get to know how to do it (...yeah, sounds about right! xD), help each other out if running into issues, a general, useful thread for would-be self-mutilato...I mean self-mtlers.

and, OTOH, only AT LEAST SOMEWHAT edited and checked MTLs to be allowed an upload.

Full disclosure; a little tipsy right now, so might not be my brightest idea ever, but eff it, you only die a couple of times, so why not?! I mean I thought I had a spark, so why not reach for the lightning, you dig? Hope you understand.
Cos I sure af don't. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :unsure:
At any rate. Make MTL great again!!!! *hick*
Funny you should mention that. like almost a year ago I suggested in the translation forum creating a centralized discord or thread for translators to collaborate and share information. The goal was to educate people on how to do a proper translation and allow translators on F95 to team up if they desired to tackle projects quicker and more efficiently. Long story short nobody cared and the more I did translation work the more I realized why most translators work alone. because 9/10 times the person you work with flakes out and just never follows through on their side of the deal.

I still think it would be helpful to have a place to "talk shop" or teach but think about it this way. The people who translate do this for fun mostly and most of us don't have time or patience to teach out of the kindness of our hearts. Just how it is I guess.

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
I'm also having a problem with the standing pictures not going away. Also, how do you get to the Inferno Great Prison?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
To be fair,NTR eroge rarely got actual translations anyway.
Every now and then you have someone over at ulmf taking a stab at a smaller one but thats pretty much it.
Its not like stopping the MTL´s would suddenly have all the groups jump at the chance to spearhead into the genre(much less the tons of NTR games of...questionable quality).
Cant really blame them,not even guro seems to instigate such violent reactions from the general degenerate public.
Well, even if only few NTR games get an actual translations it still doesn't change the fact that Machine Translated one is very unlikely to get one and it's basically broken for general audience. Other thing is that looking at Japanese market lately I'd say NTR is growing really fast. I dare to say it's the fastest growing fetish among erotic games on Japanese market as of right now so it has quite huge potential to gain a lot quality titles worth being translated. But to be honest it doesn't matter in which genre Machine Translated game is - this kind of translation usually just kills any hope for a proper one and breaks it. And it's pissing me off.

• Angry
Reactions: Ragingrager

Glassysun

Jan 16, 2018
I'm also having a problem with the standing pictures not going away. Also, how do you get to the Inferno Great Prison?
I haven’t reached the prison yet, can't help u. My picture lags after a fight with a redhead neko in a warehouse.

debakurozaebi

Mar 7, 2020
I'm stuck and confused at what I should do, any help please?

edit: the walkthrough says left to on and right to off, but both should be off
1233.JPG

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
i never understood what the matter is with NTR. that is, being against it. nor that they were f**king your girlfriend. it's just a game man

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
For anyone having images stuck on the screen there is option image erasing also there is item that turn off mcs images appearing on screen. Now can some tell me where the is Azura station >_> Well I found the Azuro station but nothing happens I talk npcs and it doesn't trigger anything :cautious:

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 40 Votes