Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
I really liked this game (especially harem) and played it by hooking a mtl already. Since its AVANTGARDE I'm pretty sure Kagura Games will translate this properly.

Reactions: Resti and hilo01

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Some of the translation is really bad because when they tell you to go azuro station it's not there it's really the security police office in argento -_____-

Reactions: lTTMl
Aug 12, 2017
Ahahahaha... Why the fuck did you mention Sphilia's familiar... Now i'm going to have nightmares again... Anyway, it's not like that, i assure you. The NTR of this game SHOULD be completely avoidable, hoping that it's not Thug Hero Party in disguise
Man, Sphilia's familiar and Thug Hero Party, two of the purest NTR ever made. My God, just remembering them gives me chills, and even more because I had the stomach to support them from start to finish, heck, I'm sick but I love to suffer like this XD

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
I'll polish it some since transpatch is included but don't expect it to be done fast there are sooooooooo many lines especially in common event, 7,274 in common events to be exact.

Last edited:

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
Okay... Cracking open Map002.json in notepad we look for 101. {"code":101,"indent":0,"parameters":["007",4,0,2]}
So it's trying to access the picture in 007...
View attachment 728069

Holy crap there are profile pictures in this game!
But the 4,0,2 is pointing to an empty part of the picture.
So... To show the actual Picture
{"code":101,"indent":0,"parameters":["007",0,0,2]}
Or to not show a picture at all:
{"code":101,"indent":0,"parameters":["",0,0,2]}
basically what are you telling me is that the person who translate this game, just pressed translate on Translate++ and said.

Yup, this is fine.

Reactions: johnAl and kailius

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Here is the modified version of the game. I made some adjustments to fontsize to adjust the text to better fit the box. It is smaller but not too small. The plugin I did this with was hacked in so unfortunately I was only confident that the change would take root if I uploaded the whole game.
How do you change the text size in these games anyway?

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Im just gonna wait for a save. Trying to decipher these riddles (Red/blue gorilla thing in school) Is really annoying

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes