Aurelio1

Dec 30, 2018
It seems I missed the 'AV Shooting' scene. Third Row, 4th scene in the recollection. How do I get it?
I thought maybe the guy we got the grass quest from could be visited the next day and thus I could get the scene, but seems I was wrong.

Or do I get it later into the game? But up to that point every scene was in chronological order, meaning it should be after you get the grass, but before you are able to go upstairs to do the 'Lisa Shooting' (third row, scene no.5)

Last edited:

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
To be fair,NTR eroge rarely got actual translations anyway.
Every now and then you have someone over at ulmf taking a stab at a smaller one but thats pretty much it.
Its not like stopping the MTL´s would suddenly have all the groups jump at the chance to spearhead into the genre(much less the tons of NTR games of...questionable quality).
Cant really blame them,not even guro seems to instigate such violent reactions from the general degenerate public.
Haha... I understand the guy, but as I always say about MTL.. atleast you can understand them, sorta, kinda, if you think hard enough... but it really is nerve wracking to do so... Even got to the point that I tried to TL one of those I liked but even fixing already MTL’d ones feels more stressful all in all so I wasn’t able to do anything... Since then I just lived with it, and still hoping that atleast some of them gets fully translated even if I doubt that myself unless someone would pay a translator for their effort.

And yeah, I don’t think being MTL’d would “harm” them, since at least more people would be aware of it (atleast here) that it was even worth the effort to MTL it atleast. And maybe some of those are translators and might even like the game to the point they might just want to properly translate it...

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Soo... In RPGmaker there is a little switch on all the dialogue boxes. It is the difference between showing the profile picture and shifting the text to one side to make room for it or not doing that.

Now every dialogue box in the game has this switch clicked. And there are actually no profile pictures at all.

al2.JPG gameplay.jpg
You can probably fix it with a search and replace. And it would make the thing look a lot less awful and reduce the rate of text spillage.

Reactions: CobraPL

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I think it's a good thing to post games even with MTL, because they all will go to the main page and it will be easier to see them, which will help in the promotion of the game (so we get better chance that someone is interested to take the game for fixing MTL).
Also there is games, that feel fine even with MTL, like "My Territory - Was Witches Island!?" which was posted previously.

Reactions: DuniX

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Soo... In RPGmaker there is a little switch on all the dialogue boxes. It is the difference between showing the profile picture and shifting the text to one side to make room for it or not doing that.

Now every dialogue box in the game has this switch clicked. And there are actually no profile pictures at all.

View attachment 728027 View attachment 728029
You can probably fix it with a search and replace. And it would make the thing look a lot less awful and reduce the rate of text spillage.
That is true when utilizing normal RPGM text boxes. The biggest problem with this game is that the text box is custom and has it's own set of rules. Idk if it is the MTL that did it or not, but for some reason this game likes to complely ignore text formatting: see screenshots below:

1594583769672.png

As you can see in my first screenshot of some edits I did the text should 100% have no issues displaying in the box however.... the game has other ideas.

1594583826911.png

Something is not right with this and I think it is more then just a display picture showing. Yes eliminating that offset would help but the bigger problem to me is that the custom text boxes ignore all formatting period. I hacked the game a slight bit and got rid of the shit wordwrap plugin that wasn't even on and repalced it with YEP Message core. Message core lets me change font but I can't just shrink the font to fit the text. Bad idea as eventually nobody will be able anything if it is like 9 font to get all the shit on the page....

I'm still learning and most of my knowledge for RPGM is how to fix common bugs and make the game look pretty as it can be so I am still trying to figure out what they did and a good counter for it. If you have any ideas I am all ears.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
I think it's a good thing to post games even with MTL, because they all will go to the main page and it will be easier to see them, which will help in the promotion of the game (so we get better chance that someone is interested to take the game for fixing MTL).
Also there is games, that feel fine even with MTL, like "My Territory - Was Witches Island!?" which was posted previously.
There is RAW MTL and then there is edited MTL. There is a world of difference.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
That is true when utilizing normal RPGM text boxes. The biggest problem with this game is that the text box is custom and has it's own set of rules. Idk if it is the MTL that did it or not, but for some reason this game likes to complely ignore text formatting: see screenshots below:

View attachment 728038

As you can see in my first screenshot of some edits I did the text should 100% have no issues displaying in the box however.... the game has other ideas.

View attachment 728039

Something is not right with this and I think it is more then just a display picture showing. Yes eliminating that offset would help but the bigger problem to me is that the custom text boxes ignore all formatting period. I hacked the game a slight bit and got rid of the shit wordwrap plugin that wasn't even on and repalced it with YEP Message core. Message core lets me change font but I can't just shrink the font to fit the text. Bad idea as eventually nobody will be able anything if it is like 9 font to get all the shit on the page....

I'm still learning and most of my knowledge for RPGM is how to fix common bugs and make the game look pretty as it can be so I am still trying to figure out what they did and a good counter for it. If you have any ideas I am all ears.
Okay... Cracking open Map002.json in notepad we look for 101. {"code":101,"indent":0,"parameters":["007",4,0,2]}
So it's trying to access the picture in 007...
007.png

Holy crap there are profile pictures in this game!
But the 4,0,2 is pointing to an empty part of the picture.
So... To show the actual Picture
{"code":101,"indent":0,"parameters":["007",0,0,2]}
Or to not show a picture at all:
{"code":101,"indent":0,"parameters":["",0,0,2]}

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017

View attachment 728027 View attachment 728029
Just to say that I loved the game from the first pic, Pocket Mirror. (although there were still a lot of mysteries that went unanswered)

View attachment 728038

View attachment 728039

The MTL might have just screwed it I guess. Modifying the text through the japanese version displayed it correctly.
FEGNB.PNG

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Just to say that I loved the game from the first pic, Pocket Mirror. (although there were still a lot of mysteries that went unanswered)

The MTL might have just screwed it I guess. Modifying the text through the japanese version displayed it correctly.
View attachment 728084
Okay that is exactly what I was curious about. I was honestly too lazy to download an untouched version of this game to test but I had a strong suspicion that the MTL broke something with the text formatting this text box uses. It is either special tags or a script of some sort but that 100% confirms what I figured. thank you.

Out of curiosity was there any unusual tags mixed in with the text like a \m[X] tag when you edited the Jp version? Because I recall looking into the 1.01 version of this game to look at the text scripting and I saw a few tags I haven't seen before that were not in the MTL version. Doesn't matter either way, just my own curiosity. Doesn't change formatting got broken by the MTL.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Okay that is exactly what I was curious about. I was honestly too lazy to download an untouched version of this game to test but I had a strong suspicion that the MTL broke something with the text formatting this text box uses. It is either special tags or a script of some sort but that 100% confirms what I figured. thank you.

Out of curiosity was there any unusual tags mixed in with the text like a \m[X] tag when you edited the Jp version? Because I recall looking into the 1.01 version of this game to look at the text scripting and I saw a few tags I haven't seen before that were not in the MTL version. Doesn't matter either way, just my own curiosity. Doesn't change formatting got broken by the MTL.
I'm not really sure but this is how 1.20 (the current version of the game) looks like on TL++.
FEGNB1.PNG

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
FYI Silentce check if there is untranslated data folder as option. Translator provided it and it should be there unless uploaded deleted it.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
[
FYI Silentce check if there is untranslated data folder as option. Translator provided it and it should be there unless uploaded deleted it.
There isn't. Just .trans file which is helpful in and of itself but not really in most cases.

Edit: I figured out half the problem. My plugin hack was not playing nice with the game so when I removed my hacks it started to work nicer again and actually use line breaks properly (aint that a bitch lol). Lesson to be learned don't start working on something first thing in the morning before you've woken up, fall back to sleep then come back with a clear head and try and figure out what the fuck you did :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: EldenFZ

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
WHY? DO YOU PLAY AN NTR GAME TO AVOID NTR? WHY? WHY? WHY DO THEY ENTER A NTR GAME AND COMPLAIN THAT IT IS NTR. WHY?

WHY IT HAS TO BE MTL. WHY?
WHY?
WHY?
WHY?
WHY?
WHY?
WHY?

I have a trauma every time I see the MTL tag on an NTR I get combustions. TT-TT

mundo cruel

Novis

Dec 14, 2016
Not bad, MTL is shit though. Just stuff the main chars with pizza and choc then relax at inn for Main player scenes.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
There now that I destupified things I managed am making progress on jury rigging the game to fix a bit of the text overflow. It should be done after some fine tuning.

Edit: uploading a modified version of the game which should theoretically help with text overflow. I had to use a method that is not as effective as usual so results may vary. Testing was positive but I can't say it is perfect.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 42 Votes