Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
is this game related to princess never loses?
It is made by the same developer, and takes place in an alternate reality Italy. So I think it might take place in the same world but I'm not entirely certain.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
not to bad so far from what I've played though I have found out you should save often as there seems to be a script error that happens randomly as I could be going along fine and it would just suddenly stop working and script error would show on the screen of the game
Getting similar issues to this. I was in the factory trying to figure out the switch thing, then it popped up an error screen with something like "properties of null undefined," played the run away sound, the one most games use for the escape function, and closed, costing me any unsaved progress. In other words, the error I'm getting is fatal, not sure if it is random or dealing with the factory specifically.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Getting similar issues to this. I was in the factory trying to figure out the switch thing, then it popped up an error screen with something like "properties of null undefined," played the run away sound, the one most games use for the escape function, and closed, costing me any unsaved progress. In other words, the error I'm getting is fatal, not sure if it is random or dealing with the factory specifically.
Got a screenshot of the error message? Is it something you can replicate or share a more detail description of what you did to trigger the error? it sounds to me like the most common error in RPGM translations. if so it should be easy to fix but finding it can be tedious. Which is why I like to get details like I asked for before looking.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Got a screenshot of the error message? Is it something you can replicate or share a more detail description of what you did to trigger the error? it sounds to me like the most common error in RPGM translations. if so it should be easy to fix but finding it can be tedious. Which is why I like to get details like I asked for before looking.
It came up way too quickly, I'll have to go back through from the very beginning since I didn't save due to messing around to see what the apparent clothing mechanics were like. Turns out to be both damage in battle and removable clothing with the ability to walk naked, clothing state not being tied to health for once, and the girl and at least one other person actually reacting. Exactly what I hoped for. I'll get started on that and edit a screenshot in here as well as any new details.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
It came up way too quickly, I'll have to go back through from the very beginning since I didn't save due to messing around to see what the apparent clothing mechanics were like. Turns out to be both damage in battle and removable clothing with the ability to walk naked, clothing state not being tied to health for once, and the girl and at least one other person actually reacting. Exactly what I hoped for. I'll get started on that and edit a screenshot in here as well as any new details.
That's okay, I get sometimes the errors pop way too quickly to catch. I don't expect you to go through trying to replicate it again. Just it helps to know if it can be replicated so testing is easier. If you happen to see it again around the same part and can catch a screenshot feel free to share it. I'll look into it myself in due time. I have other stuff going on but once I'm free it will be on my to do list to investigate it.

Reactions: alex2011

Leyos

Aug 8, 2017
Have the same problem with the image in the middle after the boss fight against the Wolf Guy. Someone who knows what to do?

deeznuts420

Aug 15, 2018
People went wild in this thread lol. Goes to show that this game really deserves a somewhat decent translation. Haven't tried it myself yet, hoping that one day in the future a hero will take upon the task of cleaning up the translation. Stay strong

Bernaregna

Aug 8, 2017
Well art is very good but the story is really hard to understand cause the MT anche the texts out of border. And I'm italian so at least some names are on point.

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Have the same problem with the image in the middle after the boss fight against the Wolf Guy. Someone who knows what to do?
There is nothing you can do one of images goes away but the other sticks around -____-

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Most of the boxes are fixed but not all of them. Its tolerable now.
I figured there were still some boxes that were cutoff. Unfortunate side effect to shrinking the font. Not guaranteed to fix all the text boxes. Best i could do though with this game.

Reactions: RagueltheUFO

Spectator684

Sep 18, 2017
Ok so let's see the list
Word wrap not working? Check
Fucked up events? Check
Experimental english? Check

Why did you bother posting this? It is in no way completed and the "MTL" tag should be "Low effort MTL" since it shows that you just patched the game with google TL without checking

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Ok so let's see the list
Word wrap not working? Check
Fucked up events? Check
Experimental english? Check

Why did you bother posting this? It is in no way completed and the "MTL" tag should be "Low effort MTL" since it shows that you just patched the game with google TL without checking
I don't know who you are referring to as "you" I guess me since you followed up my post but if you think the word wrap and mtl suck then do better work. Volunteer to improve the game rather then criticizing from the sidelines; maybe you can make the game more then a "low effort mtl" ;)

I didn't translate the game, I really have no stake in this if it live or dies as a project; but I took the time to try and improve it. The word wrap plugin does not work with this game properly because it was not supposed to be there in the first place, I hacked it in and it improved the game somewhat thankfully. That's just how it goes sometimes. Several others took the time to optimize the CG and uncensor them because they enjoyed the game. If you have time to complain you got time to help out ya know :)

Reactions: nivak.mal

Necrontyrr123

Jul 6, 2018
I posted earlier asking about being stuck so if anyone knows where I have to go next, please help D: I am in the Filede town and just finished the lizard boss in the street after Selena scene with the old man - I think I am supposed to go to a place called Casshotta forest but I have no idea where that is or if that is the next place. If anyone has any idea where I am suppose to go next, please help D: - Great game btw!

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
for a MTL it's not to bad I just wish all of the menu screen was translated as there's a couple of things in the menu screen not translated {after checking one turned out to be a class thing and the other skills you can unlock} and at least half the text int he 'lewd goggles' screen is still in Japanese but yes other then the untranslated parts and thankfully I've not gotten the error again that I stated earlier other then the first few times, also i'm not sure if this is will help but the first time it happened was when I activated the switch in the factory without killing the hostile npc's the 2nd time i went through I killed all the npc's and I didn't get a crash until later which luckily happened a minute after i had save as it is I've gotten into the habit of saving after each transition after entering/exiting a area

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
guys i some how found a way to get rid of the stuck pictures after the fox boss
just go to these file locations (www\img\pictures\busts\ger) , (www\img\pictures\busts\lau) and then remove the file (normal.png) from the two folders but make sure to keep a backup file somewhere else so u can return it later when the bug is fixed
it should get rid of the stucked pictures

btw sorry for my bad grammer , english is not my first language

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 42 Votes