5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Banner.jpg

Overview:
The story that happened after the bad ending of Orc University: Apocalypse. The player, that is, you, will play the role of Chen Chuan, a freshman who is sexually oriented and comes to the beast city to go to school.
During the game, you will meet your roommate Liu Chuan, your housekeeper Alu, your neighbor Li Jun, Bai Feng who has the same major as yours, and Sun Xiong, the substitute boss of Old Mao Lane downstairs. And your football teacher, Yagus.
In any case, it's up to you to decide how to deal with them. You can choose to finish college as a good student, or have an innocent relationship with an orc you like. Of course, you can also surrender to your body, become a veritable "rotten crotch", and have physical relationships with many orcs.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-14
Release Date: 2023-04-28
Developer: Heichuanbao - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.40
Language: English, Chinese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Note: Some of the UI is untranslated.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg
8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png

Last edited:

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Enjoy best g furry game of your life.

Nope there is two definition of orc that exist firts is green skinned fantasy creature from WoW and etc. Another one is human who can transform themselves into beasts aka beastmen.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
FurryUniversityAfterRebirth-0.40
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
A shame its not fully English translated as the smut is A+. Not to mention it covers wide range of fetishes (corruption, feet, etc). Still pretty early in development, so could be worth looking forward to in the future.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
An orc... in a furry university? I don't think these are the orcs we are looking for...

Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Cambrian42

Oct 27, 2020
I think the "orc" is a wrong machine translation of furry since the itch page of this game is in Chinese, as I saw it. And I know a little that there was a earlier version of this game called Furry University: Apocalypse and there was once several version of it but deleted, and most CGs in it was used in this new version, might because some comments piss the arthur up or he's lack of fund for game development. I guess the arthur is trying to show his dissatisfaction by mension this old version in this description perhaps.

Anyway this game was now very much supported by a guy who as put his OC in it which is the black and yellow wolf and therefore the feet fetish is remarkably increased.

Reactions: werewolf1014

RainbowDrag

Dec 10, 2018
I hope the translation problem get fixed down later in the line because not everything gets translated so it feels like I am missing out on a lot of things. Other than the translation problems, I do like the game.

daro69

May 16, 2018
The characters are so fine, can't wait for the translation to be completed.
Anyone knows if this game is fully developed now and just lacking ENG lang implemented or still ongoing?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote