Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
Uhh,is all this method safe and stuff?No aliens will probe my ass from any of these crack steps right?

GoKillRe

Nov 28, 2017
no i promise this is safe 100%
Thank you very much for your great work! I successfully entered the game!
After restarting the computer, I found that the name of my computer had not changed~
There are currently no adverse effects.

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Thank you very much for your great work! I successfully entered the game!
After restarting the computer, I found that the name of my computer had not changed~
There are currently no adverse effects.
huh woot are you sure about the name rightclick on program and click system
Inside the summary its the first line inside the specs

Or just win+r
ms-settings:about
enter

GoKillRe

Nov 28, 2017
huh woot are you sure about the name rightclick on program and click system
Inside the summary its the first line inside the specs

Or just win+r
ms-settings:about
enter
216980daf7d7a105b778be6b9a550904
Yes, the name is different from before~

Reactions: npomme
Mar 21, 2023
After you change the computer name and reboot, this only has to be done once to verify the game. Can you then change back the name of your computer?

Mar 21, 2023
Game File : Pixeldrain

The crack
DISABLE AV Yeah its fucking detected as malicious wich it is as he will set registry entry extract file delete some inject dll no av and no amount of work on this code will clear it from detection

Extract the game take the patcher inside the game folder were GameAssembly.dll is located and execute the patcher as admin

wait until it finishes then when prompted restart

Go the the windows logo after restarting right plick on it and go to system and verify that you see this
View attachment 3457438
as you computer name then if it the case launch the game and enjoy if not you can set this manually somwhere there a rename button click on ot and paste this:

and reboot

as long as the computer is named like that the game will work without having an account

I USE EXTENSIVELY POWERSHELL BECAUSE I'M LAZY AND THIS WILL NOT WORK ON NON POWERSHELL OS

and it need to be run one time only
If all this does is read a value from the registry, can't you tell it to read at another location. For example, make a copy of the registry file and put it in the game folder and change the name of the Pc in that registry file. Then tell VNE to read from there instead of the actual registry. Then you no longer have to change your computer name.

Reactions: DragonTrickery

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Cracked the 2024-03-12 version

Game files :

Crack :

same tutorial

take the patcher inside the game folder run restart computer enjoy !

CHANGELOG :
-Made it compatible with last version
-Fixed the unzip process and the registry editing

Game changelog ;

RELEASE NOTES - 2024-03-12

New features
  • You can now double click scene objects in the outliner to move the view to them.
Improvements
  • Timeline events can now be time snapped (just like keyframes) by holding down Ctrl while dragging.
  • Time handle can now be time snapped by holding down Ctrl while dragging.
Changes
  • Pasting object properties no longer clears clipboard.
Bug fixes
  • Fixed an issue where SDF world colliders would stop working when creating a new scene.
  • Fixed an issue where alley map would reload when switching scenes, even if they both used the same map.
  • Fixed an issue where SDF boxes would get included in character mesh export.
  • Fixed an issue where copy-pasting physical chain data wouldn't update properties panel.
  • Fixed an issue where character editor would stop functioning when using the inert curve for physical parts to eliminate all physical bodies in the chain.
  • Fixed an issue where MouthPointIK influence would not work if mouth point was attached to character.
  • Fixed an issue where MouthPointIK would still have influence even at influence 0.
  • Fixed an issue where culling mode wouldn't be respected when using hair shader.
  • Fixed an issue where mirroring nodes wouldn't update the node parent properly in some circumstances.
  • Fixed an issue where alley map wouldn't load when updating screenshots, unless it had already been loaded.
    • (NOTE! Will require re-making the screenshot.)
  • Fixed an issue where Mouth Point IK would keep looking constraint disabled even at influence 0.
  • Fixed an issue where returning a character to pool while other characters' nodes were connected to them would cause app state corruption.
  • Fixed an issue where normal occlusion layers wouldn't affect textures around chest area when flatchested.
  • Fixed an issue where eyelashes wouldn't load properly in interactions for some characters.
  • Fixed an issue where loaded characters would retain properties from other scenes when placed in a new scene.
  • Fixed an issue where TimelineEvents could get erroneously fired when switching steps.
  • Fixed an issue where timeline time text could be displayed incorrectly for certain values of time.

Last edited:

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
Game File : Pixeldrain

The crack
DISABLE AV Yeah its fucking detected as malicious wich it is as he will set registry entry extract file delete some inject dll no av and no amount of work on this code will clear it from detection

Extract the game take the patcher inside the game folder were GameAssembly.dll is located and execute the patcher as admin

wait until it finishes then when prompted restart

Go the the windows logo after restarting right plick on it and go to system and verify that you see this
View attachment 3457438
as you computer name then if it the case launch the game and enjoy if not you can set this manually somwhere there a rename button click on ot and paste this:

and reboot

as long as the computer is named like that the game will work without having an account

I USE EXTENSIVELY POWERSHELL BECAUSE I'M LAZY AND THIS WILL NOT WORK ON NON POWERSHELL OS

and it need to be run one time only
OH MY GOD, OK GUYS IT'S HAPPENING, EVERYBODY STAY CALM

bluespark

Feb 23, 2019
3-12 version is working on my end - thanks npomme!

One thing I noticed, though, is that the backups the patcher creates for the appdata (character files, poses, ect) aren't actually backups, the patcher just moves them to the backup folder it creates. If anybody was using the old versions and made characters with them, be sure to check that backup if your characters are gone, and definitely don't delete that folder!

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
that was the backup purpose i really need the folder cleared from all data as it can mess up the code real bad
so normally i copy the actual folder on Desktop and then delete it and the make whatever i need to do

edit: also i make 1 backup each time the patcher is run with a string that is time were the thing is created so normally there is no problem about files

Jun 4, 2019
3-12 version is working on my end - thanks npomme!

One thing I noticed, though, is that the backups the patcher creates for the appdata (character files, poses, ect) aren't actually backups, the patcher just moves them to the backup folder it creates. If anybody was using the old versions and made characters with them, be sure to check that backup if your characters are gone, and definitely don't delete that folder!
Or better yet, save your character in a different folder, on a different disk!
And make sure to check your %temp% folder, because this game LOVES to utilize it (mostly when preparing characters for interaction), and it DOES NOT clean up after itself.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes