Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

TheCombatFox

Jan 14, 2020
I'm not sure what I'm looking at hahah... First, I saw a complex and headache-giving character creation options which is a good thing in a game. Then, I created a character almost 1 hour to perfect it into a ridiculously sexy busty bunny. After I'm satisfied, I searched for some kind of "play" button. After a while, I realized this game probably a DIY thing for everything.
INNER SCREAM OF DESPAIR

Dab-Cry.jpg

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
I'm not sure what I'm looking at hahah... First, I saw a complex and headache-giving character creation options which is a good thing in a game. Then, I created a character almost 1 hour to perfect it into a ridiculously sexy busty bunny. After I'm satisfied, I searched for some kind of "play" button. After a while, I realized this game probably a DIY thing for everything.
INNER SCREAM OF DESPAIR
The best part is that when the game comes out, you won't have to do any of that complex stuff and just pick a finished character out of probably thousands available, and just tweak it to your liking.
All you need is patience - there's literally nothing but the character creator and simple posing tool in the game right now.

Reactions: TheCombatFox

TheCombatFox

Jan 14, 2020
The best part is that when the game comes out, you won't have to do any of that complex stuff and just pick a finished character out of probably thousands available, and just tweak it to your liking.
All you need is patience - there's literally nothing but the character creator and simple posing tool in the game right now.
Okay! Thanks for the information! I'll look forward to it! I already created another character... It's a wild futa feline. I kinda played around too much in the posing stuff... It made my heart race really fast with those jiggly-jiggle feature hahahah!

tourlist

Jun 22, 2017
yiff party is really lagging on me. Anyone here have an alternative download place?
You're not the only one, for the past week or two I've been having issues with yiff.party too. I think they're having server issues due to budget, since May's donation wasn't enough to pay server costs

EDIT: I'll keep trying to download it, if I can I'll upload it somewhere else and give you guys the link. And if any of you were able to download it, we'd all be grateful if you shared the link with us

EDIT 2 : I got it! Here are the links ↓

Last edited:

Blog252

Mar 26, 2018
You're not the only one, for the past week or two I've been having issues with yiff.party too. I think they're having server issues due to budget, since May's donation wasn't enough to pay server costs

EDIT: I'll keep trying to download it, if I can I'll upload it somewhere else and give you guys the link. And if any of you were able to download it, we'd all be grateful if you shared the link with us

Mega
Google Drive
Cheers for sharing! Good to see they got the cloud in. Seem to be making quicker progress than I expected.

TheCombatFox

Jan 14, 2020

Mega
Google Drive
What is this? I'm still new to this Yiff thing... Is it a server for me to play around with the Models I made?

EDIT : Sorry, it turns out it's an update with a few features to share your creation. You guys sure put a lot of effort in your models... I made some half-assed lewd creatures hahah!

Last edited:

Blain

May 30, 2017

Mega
Google Drive
Thanks for sharing!

abikka12

Nov 4, 2018
The customization is pretty good. You probably could make a humanish male. i hope so anyway

Reilit

May 18, 2019
The customization is pretty good. You probably could make a humanish male. i hope so anyway
I doubt you'll see a human model any time soon. The developers said:" It's extremely unlikely that humans will make it into YL2 at any point."

VGtreshi

Jun 8, 2020
Boyyyy lets goo

A project that has been going on for so long? Gotta love that!
Also, when the full version is out, my grandchildren will have the time of their lives cuz this is gonna be amazing!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes