Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
What is the timeline for this? I came around to Yiff1 when it was already finished like two years ago, and it seemed like it had been that way for some time. What sort of timeline are we looking at for this one to be anywhere near that level of functionality?

• Haha
Reactions: rb88

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
Boyyyy lets goo

A project that has been going on for so long? Gotta love that!
Also, when the full version is out, my grandchildren will have the time of their lives cuz this is gonna be amazing!
Some day I tell my Nephew who 11 at the time about this when he graudate college and I be dead by then? I'm 43 hahah

Beceus

Jan 13, 2020
Dammit, why they just don't give us option to pose multiple characters already?
Doubt they would do that.
After all the posing of multiple characters in the first one was linked to creating the scenes/animations.
Dunno what they are planning for animation (as I guess they won't copypaste) but my guess would be that those 2 things are released at the same time...which might well be when the entire thing's done.

(Although I would like those 2 to be seperate releases so you have something to fiddle around with till the next step (animations) after all youÄd only need the ability to load 2 characters, dunno how much of a programming 'issue' that is)

staghorntiger

Sep 9, 2018
Is anybody else getting a weird crash when loading the game?

I keep trying to load up YL2 but after it gets up to the "Initializing" screen after clicking the "accept" box, it crashes.

Am I missing something here?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Does anyone else get weirded out when animals are depicted having human features?
Weirded out? No. But human dicks on anthros has always been something that's confused me. Like whats the point only going half way?

Snogardragons

Apr 27, 2017
Weirded out? No. But human dicks on anthros has always been something that's confused me. Like whats the point only going half way?
To get around some censors. Some sites don't really like the animalistic cocks, so you switch 'em to human to avoid going too bestiality.

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
To get around some censors. Some sites don't really like the animalistic cocks, so you switch 'em to human to avoid going too bestiality.
Not just censors, sometimes its company policy. Its literally Paypal's terms of service to prohibit "obscene" content, which anyone with a basic understanding of English and a couple weeks of internet experience can tell you means 'anything we want.'

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes