Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

fellup

Feb 6, 2018
Hard Mode (no support):
1. First start by pressing win + r and type %appdata% search for the furryVNE folder and make a backup of it then delete the folder
ALL YOUR CHARACTER IS INSIDE THIS FOLDER IF YOU DONT BACKUP NOT MY PROBLEM!!!

2. open your registry editor win+r type regedit

Go to and delete the entire key you need to remove FurryVNE from software!
HKCU\SOFTWARE\FurryVNE Team

The you need Set computer name we will use regedit as its open go to
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\ComputerName\ActiveComputerName
Edit ComputerName and paste 216980DAF7D7A10
You can also export the actual name of the computer if you want to restore it ans edit the name each time you want to play!
Note that this method do not need a reboot to apply the name.

3.Then open the crack achive and extract GameAssembly inside the game folder and replace it when asked
Execute the 2024-03-24.reg and accept that the file write the value inside registry

4.go back to you %appdata% and extract the FurryVNE inside the %appdata% Folder at the same location you have deleted the previous one

You can restore all the folder located inside your backup that are NOT ZBrowser and cache!!!! DO NOT EVER FUCKING EVER TOUCH THOOSE FOLDER IF YOU TOUCH THEM YOU CAN FUCK THE CRACK AND NEED TO START FROM SCRATCH AGAIN!!!!!!
Thanks for this.

Sharing this in case anyone finds it helpful:

I use Sandboxie Plus ( / ) to install adult games (and other things) to isolated, sandboxed containers. Registry changes that occur in these containers are recorded in a "reghive" file instead of the actual registry; Appdata gets stored in the sandbox's appdata folder instead; network connection blocking per-sandbox; etc. It's useful in general for fiddly shit like this and game piracy.

it was extra useful in this case, because I made the registry changes from within my FurryVNE sandbox: the sandboxed FurryVNE game thought that 216980DAF7D7A10 was my computer's name, while my computer's actual name was never changed.

dilk

Dec 19, 2019
Thanks for this.

I use Sandboxie Plus ( / ) to install adult games (and other things) to isolated, sandboxed containers. Registry changes that occur in these containers are recorded in a "reghive" file instead of the actual registry; Appdata gets stored in the sandbox's appdata folder instead; network connection blocking per-sandbox; etc. It's useful in general for fiddly shit like this and game piracy.

it was extra useful in this case, because I made the registry changes from within my FurryVNE sandbox: the sandboxed FurryVNE game thought that 216980DAF7D7A10 was my computer's name, while my computer's actual name was never changed.
How exactly does this work? The patch does not execute successfully because of denied access and using regedit in sandbox to manually change the computer name does not allow the game to verify either. This is my first time using Sandboxie

Oct 10, 2018
Thanks for this.

That didn't even occur to me to suggest but then again I never knew it could do that. Good shit.:WeSmart:

johny66

Dec 13, 2023
I tried the cracked version and the interactions stuff is cool but fiddly. It's working but they definitely need to add interactions to the cloud and new maps. Theres only 1 map and it's just a dark alley. When they get the game to atleast YL1 level in terms of ease of use of making scenes I will buy it.

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
i did follow the instructions:
-fresh install of 03-12
-backup GameAssembly.dll
-apply npomme patcher
-restore backed up GameAssembly.dll
-add NVUnityPlugin.dll into same directory as FurryVNE.exe

thats exactly what i did and i still get the verify screen until i change the GameAssembly back to the crack version then it works like before but then if i switch back to the original GameAssembly.dll the verify screen comes back and the passwords in the registry get wiped out

but thx for assuming im stupid

next time your instructions dont work ill just keep it to myself rather than let you know
You can't show up and say nothing more than "it doesn't work" and expect anybody to help you. That's being stupid, provide at least some details

What GPU brand do you have? Nvidia, AMD, Intel?

fellup

Feb 6, 2018
That didn't even occur to me to suggest but then again I never knew it could do that. Good shit.:WeSmart:
sandboxie is based

How exactly does this work? The patch does not execute successfully because of denied access and using regedit in sandbox to manually change the computer name does not allow the game to verify either. This is my first time using Sandboxie
Probably doesn't help that the process here is convoluted enough already, lol. there's a reason he labeled it hard mode

The exact specific steps I took were:
  1. Have a computer which I have never installed FurryVME on before
    • (there was no existing appdata, registry, etc on my pc)
  2. Downloaded FurryVME + Patch from npomme's post
  3. Extracted the FurryVME "7zip executable" outside of the sandbox
    • (can just open like a zip file and extract)
    • (I did it outside instead of in the sandbox since simply extracting doesn't affect the registry/etc, just in case I needed to wipe the sandbox and retry so that I wouldn't have to re-extract it into the sandbox every time)
  4. Launched FurryVME in the sandbox I created, then closed it after "failing to verify"
    • (I did this so that it'd create the appdata + registry files (within my sandbox) because I had no prior knowledge of what the setup looks like when it's installed, so that I could follow along with npomme's guide which is written with the assumption that you've run FurryVME on your machine before and that shit all exists.)
  5. Opened regedit in sandbox
    • (right click sandbox > run > default applications > registry editor)
  6. REGEDIT: Navigated to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\FurryVNE Team\, deleted the entire FurryVNE value folder
  7. REGEDIT: Navigated to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\ComputerName\ActiveComputerName, changed ComputerName value to 216980DAF7D7A10
  8. Closed regedit, opened the sandbox's appdata folder for user > current > AppData > Roaming > FurryVNE
  9. The only folder here for me was ZFBrowser; I deleted this ZFBrowser folder, and put the cache folder from crack.rar > FurryVNE.zip > FurryVNE in its place, so that the appdata looked like AppData > Roaming > FurryVNE > cache > 1 > b64c2(...).bytes
    • (note: no changes were made to the AppData > LocalLow > FurryVNE folder)
  10. Navigated to the FurryVME folder in the sandbox
    • (you can open a "sandbox view" of windows explorer the same way you opened the sandboxed regedit)
  11. replaced the GameAssembly.dll with the one from the crack.rar, and also put the 20240324.reg there.
  12. Ran the 20240324.reg file within the sandbox
  13. launched FurryVME in the sandbox again, worked

A problem you may run into is, if you had existing FurryVME stuff on your computer (appdata/registry) outside of the sandbox before doing this, the software inside the sandbox can still see that stuff. (so you can't really skip any of the deleting/managing existing files steps; you can do it outside or inside the sandbox, but you need to do it one way or another) (if you delete a file or registry entry from WITHIN the sandbox that exists OUTSIDE of the sandbox, it'll record that it's deleted in the sandbox and sandboxed apps will think the file doesn't exist, but it'll still exist outside of the sandbox. Same goes for file edits)

for the "denied access" thing, poke around sandboxie and figure out how it works/look at the options/use google to troubleshoot; I'm giving this advice/help here for this specific situation, but that (googling) is what I'd be doing myself to figure out your problems if I were helping further anyway, because it's not something I ran into and idk how your machine is set up.

not really sure this game is worth all the trouble yet lol, but hope that helped because I'm not sticking around

glhf

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
It's the new version 2024-03-24 lets start a full tutorial FORGET ALL THE OLDER ONE

The Downloads :

GameFile :Pixeldrain

Crack : Pixeldrain

Patcher : W.I.P

Easy Mode :
Disable AV
Extract the patcher inside the game folder were the game exe is
Run the patcher wait until the patcher finished and enjoy your game

Hard Mode (no support):
1. First start by pressing win + r and type %appdata% search for the furryVNE folder and make a backup of it then delete the folder

You can also export the actual name of the computer if you want to restore it ans edit the name each time you want to play!

3.Then open the crack achive and extract GameAssembly inside the game folder and replace it when asked
Execute the 2024-03-24.reg and accept that the file write the value inside registry

4.go back to you %appdata% and extract the FurryVNE inside the %appdata% Folder at the same location you have deleted the previous one

You can restore all the folder located inside your backup that are NOT ZBrowser and cache!!!! DO NOT EVER FUCKING EVER TOUCH THOOSE FOLDER IF YOU TOUCH THEM YOU CAN FUCK THE CRACK AND NEED TO START FROM SCRATCH AGAIN!!!!!!
So I think I made a fuck-up doing the hard method and am curious how bad I fucked up. In the registry location "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\ComputerName\" there is "ActiveComputerName" and another folder "ComputerName". I'm curious, was there suppose to be another computer name there because I think it showed up after exporting or importing my values. I thought it redundant and deleted it (I know, fuckin stupid move) but I wanted to ask someone more competent than me weather or not I made a big fuck up. Tried googling this but google was of no help.

Reactions: LeFisheAuChocolat

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
So I think I made a fuck-up doing the hard method and am curious how bad I fucked up. In the registry location "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\ComputerName\" there is "ActiveComputerName" and another folder "ComputerName". I'm curious, was there suppose to be another computer name there because I think it showed up after exporting or importing my values. I thought it redundant and deleted it (I know, fuckin stupid move) but I wanted to ask someone more competent than me weather or not I made a big fuck up. Tried googling this but google was of no help.
not really fucked up

ActiveComputerName is the actual name loaded into system
ComputerName is the one that will be applied on reboot of the machine

I dont think its to dangerous let me few sec will give you a file to fix that

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
that will create all the reg key computer name with the value needed for the crack i cant really restore the key were they were but at least it will fix your registry!

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
Nvidia 30-series
It's possible that, for whatever reason, a copy of "NVUnityPlugin.dll" already exists in a location with higher load priority than the game's root directory, or somehow the download was corrupted, etc.
I'd try manually injecting the DLL (under a different name to avoid conflict if it is indeed a load problem), you can do this with Cheat Engine, Process Hacker, your own program, whatever. If it works after injecting then for whatever reason the DLL isn't being loaded by the game like it should be

Also, while I wasn't able to replicate this on any system I tried, it might be worth noting that the game overwrites npomme's extracted files when it fails to validate. So if you ever run it and it doesn't work you'll have to re-run npomme's program

Reactions: harshdark

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
that will create all the reg key computer name with the value needed for the crack i cant really restore the key were they were but at least it will fix your registry!
Thank you very much.
I don't fuck around the registry that often and then think I nuked something by accident when I do.
Didn't know how long it was gonna take you to respond so I did a system restore anyway. Luckily my last back up was 2 days ago so nothing was lost as far as files.

StoneyGx

Mar 13, 2020
I tried the cracked version and the interactions stuff is cool but fiddly. It's working but they definitely need to add interactions to the cloud and new maps. Theres only 1 map and it's just a dark alley. When they get the game to atleast YL1 level in terms of ease of use of making scenes I will buy it.
Well, the map isn't JUST a dark alley, if you explore the map, there are some buildings which have beds, rooms, and even jail cells if i remember correctly, but yeah, there aren't TOO much places where to create the interactions. But as i know, there are new maps in developement.

Snekwaifu

Jan 7, 2020
Hey, npomme ? I really don't care about porting my ocs into the previous update. I just love making new characters. So I just download the game and that's it? This is my first time using FurryVNE

Besides, I just want to use the furry models and make a Darksouls but with sexy Thicc Shortstack Kobold bitches. I'm a Unreal Dev, so I got that covered!

zwillinger

Aug 9, 2017
It's the new version 2024-03-24 lets start a full tutorial FORGET ALL THE OLDER ONE

The Downloads :

GameFile :Pixeldrain

Crack : Pixeldrain

Patcher : W.I.P

Easy Mode :
Disable AV
Extract the patcher inside the game folder were the game exe is
Run the patcher wait until the patcher finished and enjoy your game

Hard Mode (no support):

Sorry for the question, but since the patcher doesn't work in wine, can you post here the reg files manually? Or at least an archive with all the files inside so I can patch it manually

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Sorry for the question, but since the patcher doesn't work in wine, can you post here the reg files manually? Or at least an archive with all the files inside so I can patch it manually
ho thats a problem i really dont know if this will work inside wine

What you can do is try to install the 03-24 if it pass the verify and you get ingame if yes tonight i will get back to you with the files and reg but the most important part is the computer name and that in wine idk if it work at all!

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes