Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

harshdark

Sep 2, 2020
Is it that bad?

Last i checked, (years ago...) the CC tools isnt the most intuitive no, but its straightforward enough. What happened? :ROFLMAO:

Somebody also mentioned "timeframe/bit" thingy for the animtools which gave me some TK17 vibes, when that was still around. Also unintuitive, but solid enough once we got the flow it, albeit (painfully) time consuming...Im guessing this isnt any better?

Anyone can clarify on this?

P.S: double post, my bad.
tbh most of the people winghing haven't tried the new builds yet

idk if the devs actually needed 4 years to get back to where they got with yiffalicious but it definitely way better than it used to be and not as confusing as sfm

bethrezen0

Jan 27, 2022
Im still wondering why there isnt much of a fuss regarding the whole charade really.
A combination of things probably, here's a couple of reasons i think why:

1. No one knows about the game or they believe it's still that game which is just a Character creator.
They barely advertise it, their twitter and FA rarely active, and they haven't even dropped the trailer for THE update to e6 like they usually did before.

2. No cloud for interactions yet. I think majority of people are more interested in consuming content instead of producing it.

3. "The animation creation tools are too complicated" For the average furry i guess. I saw complaints like that even for their previous game Yiffalicious.

It's also niche, may be not worth the time and energy spending hours making a character and scenes with it yourself, when you can throw money at some artist guy and sit on ur ass waiting for your YCHs and shit. Some are too lazy to even come up with an OCs and buy fucking "adoptables" LUL.

And furries really love throwing money around cuz i shit you not, i saw a character on their cloud that says in description that it was commissioned. Someone payed money to create a character in FVNE for him.

4. The current state of the game is that it is very janky and buggy and not at all feature complete. Also requires RTX and other modern hardware when its an indie game.

Somebody also mentioned "timeframe/bit" thingy for the animtools which gave me some TK17 vibes
Yeah, it's kinda like the timeline from animation tool in TK17, more advanced and easier to use though, IMO.

Last edited:

linck

Aug 7, 2017
i dont have much hope for this. i just use VaM but the down sides r lack of models and funny body's dont work all the time. only bad part of the old 1 is lack of animations and sound

Last edited:
Reactions: tester72

harshdark

Sep 2, 2020
A combination of things probably, here's a couple of reasons i think why:

1. No one knows about the game or they believe it's still that game which is just a Character creator.
They barely advertise it, their twitter and FA rarely active, and they haven't even dropped the trailer for THE update to e6 like they usually did before.

2. No cloud for interactions yet. I think majority of people are more interested in consuming content instead of producing it.

3. "The animation creation tools are too complicated" For the average furry i guess. I saw complaints like that even for their previous game Yiffalicious.

It's also niche, may be not worth the time and energy spending hours making a character and scenes with it yourself, when you can throw money at some artist guy and sit on ur ass waiting for your YCHs and shit. Some are too lazy to even come up with an OCs and buy fucking "adoptables" LUL.

And furries really love throwing money around cuz i shit you not, i saw a character on their cloud that says in description that it was commissioned. Someone payed money to create a character in FVNE for him.

4. The current state of the game is that it is very janky and buggy and not at all feature complete. Also requires RTX and other modern hardware when its an indie game.

Yeah, it's kinda like the timeline from animation tool in TK17, more advanced and easier to use though, IMO.
pretty much on point except it actually doesnt need RTX just GTX 970 or better

it even barely ran on some dudes laptop with a 920MX just without compute shaders

its actually much harder on my cpu but only cuz it seems to use a different core for each chara

Reactions: bethrezen0
Jun 4, 2019
Comparing VaM and this is unfair
VNE is more for furries (duh). And offers though limited, but a bit more accessable way of creating interaction
VaM's UI is much more convoluded and cluddered (In my opinion) And all the half a dozen variations of presets for all the things, can be overwhelming, not to mention plugins, dependencies, colliders.

Both are similar, it's like saying that tomatos and watermelons are the same because they're round.

Just my opinion. Just my autism blooming :)

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
leftAlt+R resets the selected point entirely, leftAlt+A leaves it in place but unsticks it from where it was stuck to.
for some reason the leftAlt+A does not work and when I try to activate it through the "edit" tab (I just found it) it is disabled

harshdark

Sep 2, 2020
Is it possible to edit a character that is already in an interaction?
only if you can find the chara in the cloud and reexport them

for some reason the leftAlt+A does not work and when I try to activate it through the "edit" tab (I just found it) it is disabled
if you cant select it that prolly means its already unparented or its not the kind of node that can be parented

harshdark

Sep 2, 2020
Comparing VaM and this is unfair
VNE is more for furries (duh). And offers though limited, but a bit more accessable way of creating interaction
VaM's UI is much more convoluded and cluddered (In my opinion) And all the half a dozen variations of presets for all the things, can be overwhelming, not to mention plugins, dependencies, colliders.

Both are similar, it's like saying that tomatos and watermelons are the same because they're round.

Just my opinion. Just my autism blooming :)
plus VaM has like 10x the patreon support

Reactions: estreichn_l359

spicysauce220

Sep 28, 2017
the crack archive does not seem to have the assembly file described in the instructions, am i missing something?
It's the new version 2024-03-24 lets start a full tutorial FORGET ALL THE OLDER ONE

The Downloads :

GameFile :Pixeldrain

Crack : Pixeldrain

Patcher : W.I.P

Easy Mode :
Disable AV
Extract the patcher inside the game folder were the game exe is
Run the patcher wait until the patcher finished and enjoy your game

Hard Mode (no support):
1. First start by pressing win + r and type %appdata% search for the furryVNE folder and make a backup of it then delete the folder
ALL YOUR CHARACTER IS INSIDE THIS FOLDER IF YOU DONT BACKUP NOT MY PROBLEM!!!

2. open your registry editor win+r type regedit

Go to and delete the entire key you need to remove FurryVNE from software!
HKCU\SOFTWARE\FurryVNE Team

The you need Set computer name we will use regedit as its open go to
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\ComputerName\ActiveComputerName
Edit ComputerName and paste 216980DAF7D7A10
You can also export the actual name of the computer if you want to restore it ans edit the name each time you want to play!
Note that this method do not need a reboot to apply the name.

3.Then open the crack achive and extract GameAssembly inside the game folder and replace it when asked
Execute the 2024-03-24.reg and accept that the file write the value inside registry

4.go back to you %appdata% and extract the FurryVNE inside the %appdata% Folder at the same location you have deleted the previous one

You can restore all the folder located inside your backup that are NOT ZBrowser and cache!!!! DO NOT EVER FUCKING EVER TOUCH THOOSE FOLDER IF YOU TOUCH THEM YOU CAN FUCK THE CRACK AND NEED TO START FROM SCRATCH AGAIN!!!!!!

harshdark

Sep 2, 2020
Wonder if they implemented user bans just right now for this specific build right after knowing about the crack
Im not a crazy conspirationist right?
wouldnt surprise me looks like a patreon id was included in the registry for the new version but not the previous versions

plus they didnt ban the account until after npomme posted the crack with the registry info or else npomme wouldnt have able to make the crack

Last edited:

bluespark

Feb 23, 2019
It's probably going to look like it didn't do anything - Alt+A is solely for unparenting the limb from wherever you stuck it, so the limb will stay in the same position. For example, if you stick the limb to another character and that character moves, the stuck limb moves with them. If you then use Alt+A, the stuck limb won't move with the other character but it will stay in the position it got stuck in. If you want to reset that limb entirely, use Alt+R.

It just depends on what you're trying to do, exactly. If you can be more specific, I'm willing to help.

Mar 21, 2023
:unsure: thats strange an i have bad new
View attachment 3478082

for making this work i need an account but i think they figured the what the account that someone lend me was and shutted it down

So i wonder if anyone here is a crypto guy and want to try to identify what encryption they use for some of the file this will create a way to maintain the crack without any account if you interested on decrypting the funcking file contact me we will talk about it
Welp. Looks like I was right. They keys are tied to individual accounts. It's alreay been established that you need to connect to the internet the first time to register the machine on their server so it "unlocks" the game. What they are probably doing it matching the device IP and location to a particular authorization ID. This means if another pc tries to connect with the same credentails, the server will see this and block it in addition to notifying the owners who then ban that account.

The big issue is after this, no one will risk an account. This is because (I don't know if they do this but they could), you enter your payment info on Patreon and click agree to legal contracts. What the developer could do is add a clause where if you share your patreon key, they could fine you $250 or something and since your payment is already connected to paypal, they just charge your account. The only way to bypass this is to buy one of those visa pre-paid gift cards. At this point I don't think anyone would be willing to do that and create a seperate patreon account. Lastly they could IP ban your device so you now need (A new throw-away patreon account, pre-paid debit card for payment, and a device you don't mind getting banned).

What interests me is it looks like the entire game downloads. It's not like you connect to a server and then download the rest of the game (no doubt they will now switch to this method) so you have everything installed locally. This means there is a file somewhere that is looking for a true/false value to be filled. You don't need to change your pc name or anything. You need to find this root file that controls everything (assuming the game is not setup in a tree-branch matrix where several files rely on one another to confirm identity making cracking much harder). The only way to find this file is to go though EVERY file for the game and decode it. This could take weeks to do and no one in their right mind would do that for free.

I do not know how to crack. I just have a lot of IT experience in cyber and am thinking about how the developers would block the crack.

Gmarto

May 2, 2023
no doubt they will now switch to this method
Will this change the whole game structure? If yes, they would just waste a lot of time to make the almost pirate-free game instead of upgrading the content of the game, that will cause the loss of patrons, that donate to see more content, not to see the most Fort-Knox-similar program

harshdark

Sep 2, 2020
Welp. Looks like I was right. They keys are tied to individual accounts. It's alreay been established that you need to connect to the internet the first time to register the machine on their server so it "unlocks" the game. What they are probably doing it matching the device IP and location to a particular authorization ID. This means if another pc tries to connect with the same credentails, the server will see this and block it in addition to notifying the owners who then ban that account.

The big issue is after this, no one will risk an account. This is because (I don't know if they do this but they could), you enter your payment info on Patreon and click agree to legal contracts. What the developer could do is add a clause where if you share your patreon key, they could fine you $250 or something and since your payment is already connected to paypal, they just charge your account. The only way to bypass this is to buy one of those visa pre-paid gift cards. At this point I don't think anyone would be willing to do that and create a seperate patreon account. Lastly they could IP ban your device so you now need (A new throw-away patreon account, pre-paid debit card for payment, and a device you don't mind getting banned).

What interests me is it looks like the entire game downloads. It's not like you connect to a server and then download the rest of the game (no doubt they will now switch to this method) so you have everything installed locally. This means there is a file somewhere that is looking for a true/false value to be filled. You don't need to change your pc name or anything. You need to find this root file that controls everything (assuming the game is not setup in a tree-branch matrix where several files rely on one another to confirm identity making cracking much harder). The only way to find this file is to go though EVERY file for the game and decode it. This could take weeks to do and no one in their right mind would do that for free.

I do not know how to crack. I just have a lot of IT experience in cyber and am thinking about how the developers would block the crack.
its not by ip address

its a GetDeviceUniqueIdentifier call wich is a hash calculated with this info:
returns a hash from the concatenation of strings taken from Computer System Hardware Classes ( ):
Win32_BaseBoard::SerialNumber
Win32_BIOS::SerialNumber
Win32_Processor::UniqueId
Win32_DiskDrive::SerialNumber
Win32_OperatingSystem::SerialNumber

npomme spoofed it by turning the GetDeviceUniqueIdentifier call into a GetDeviceName call in the assembly dll and putting the activated unique id in as the computer name

that still seems to work to get pass the verify screen but most charas wont load in interactions in the 03-24 build for some reason

maybe the new build runs a hash check on the dll to prevent charas from loading if the dll hash changed? but then why wouldnt they just block the app from working at all? hard to know if the new build is broken because of the account that activated it or because the dll changed or because its just a buggy build

StoneyGx

Mar 13, 2020
Is it possible to edit a character that is already in an interaction?
You can actually. It works on the patreon version, dont know about cracked ones, should tho. Go to the animation firstly. Click Debug->Manifest. Copy hash name (the mess of numbers and letters) of character you want to edit. Paste in notes, specify somewhere that it is the "old" hash.
Go to character creator, load character you want to edit. Edit it to your liking. Save it, export for interactions, and load the new, edited character in a new interaction. Click Debug->Manifest. Copy hash name. Paste in notes, specify that this is the "new" hash.
Exit game. Press windows+rkey and paste this in the search, hit enter.

%appdata%/FurryVNE/Cloud/Interaction/Characters

So, in this window, in the search function, paste the "old" hash name, search it and delete it the file. Then, paste the "new" hash name, search it and RENAME the file to the "old" hash name. Should be it.

But be careful and do it slowly, i've fucked up quite a bit of characters like this, some i was able to get back, some now need both hash names to work, so pay attention.

harshdark

Sep 2, 2020
You can actually. It works on the patreon version, dont know about cracked ones, should tho. Go to the animation firstly. Click Debug->Manifest. Copy hash name (the mess of numbers and letters) of character you want to edit. Paste in notes, specify somewhere that it is the "old" hash.
Go to character creator, load character you want to edit. Edit it to your liking. Save it, export for interactions, and load the new, edited character in a new interaction. Click Debug->Manifest. Copy hash name. Paste in notes, specify that this is the "new" hash.
Exit game. Press windows+rkey and paste this in the search, hit enter.

%appdata%/FurryVNE/Cloud/Interaction/Characters

So, in this window, in the search function, paste the "old" hash name, search it and delete it the file. Then, paste the "new" hash name, search it and RENAME the file to the "old" hash name. Should be it.

But be careful and do it slowly, i've fucked up quite a bit of characters like this, some i was able to get back, some now need both hash names to work, so pay attention.

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
its not by ip address

its a GetDeviceUniqueIdentifier call wich is a hash calculated with this info:

npomme spoofed it by turning the GetDeviceUniqueIdentifier call into a GetDeviceName call in the assembly dll and putting the activated unique id in as the computer name

that still seems to work to get pass the verify screen but most charas wont load in interactions in the 03-24 build for some reason

maybe the new build runs a hash check on the dll to prevent charas from loading if the dll hash changed? but then why wouldnt they just block the app from working at all? hard to know if the new build is broken because of the account that activated it or because the dll changed or because its just a buggy build
if it was the case it will just have no textures no mesh and also will not pass the verify step i think the dev fucked up the build

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes