Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
Yep, newest one that is available. I do have one idea, could you make an interaction of two blank characters, save the interaction and upload it here, so I can try if it works for me?

If the dynamic orifice doesn't work then, then I know it's something with my game or my hardware, and not me being dumb lol.
okay

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
Yep, newest one that is available. I do have one idea, could you make an interaction of two blank characters, save the interaction and upload it here, so I can try if it works for me?

If the dynamic orifice doesn't work then, then I know it's something with my game or my hardware, and not me being dumb lol.
click on the link above and you will get 7zip. Link to character cache included

Reactions: Phantamanta

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
may i suggest to add manual command? like type Y and then press Enter to inject?
ad in readme type something like "start the game and wait 30 seconds after menu appears, then type Y and press Enter"
i want this to have 0 user input as it was a problem with the first one i dont want to have to make support thats isnt needed because i added user input and ppl cant read you know x)

n95nob

Feb 4, 2022
yeah the fast one have some really really strange timing issue for some reason this mofo is too fast idk how my code manage this but it manage to inject the dll before unity initialise anything and i added some code to prevent that but seem really unreliable i need to find a way to check unity finished his shit reliably it will probably take time so i think slow one is slow but do the job im

waiting for n95nob to get back to me with his console just to know if there weird issue there and there but soo far see slow one do the job fine
Sorry for the delay, was busy all of yesterday.

Is this what you are asking for? Both Fast and Slow work for me. In both cases i still crash when loading characters into the interaction. Even with clean game files.
Screenshot 2024-06-28 103123.jpg

ctOS__

Feb 26, 2022
tested the new version npomme put out and in about 30 seconds the game was up and running. nice i finally moved on from the version from 3 months ago 1719554506160.png

ctOS__

Feb 26, 2022
Aswell you guys don't need to disable windows defender for the application to began running which is nice since im fond of my machine keeping viruses away

n95nob

Feb 4, 2022
Sorry for the delay, was busy all of yesterday.

Is this what you are asking for? Both Fast and Slow work for me. In both cases i still crash when loading characters into the interaction. Even with clean game files.
View attachment 3776933
I'm unsure what did the trick but i extracted the files and placed the patch again, but this time i deleted the registry for FURRYVNE. It now works as intended.

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Aswell you guys don't need to disable windows defender for the application to began running which is nice since im fond of my machine keeping viruses away
for real for once windows defender is not stupid WoW

Also i should not code anything but i'm tired of that Slow fast method so i will get back in an hour or so i have maybe a solution in mind to make a universal potato and nasa pc patcher

Last edited:

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
I'm unsure what did the trick but i extracted the files and placed the patch again, but this time i deleted the registry for FURRYVNE. It now works as intended.
it could be the registry was for some reason read only and i couldnt write value with my new patcher this could explain why it wasn working if you flush registry and there no value here i can read write without autorisation thats a strange bug but there a work around

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
I need someone that use the slow patcher to try this version and give me feedback!

the tester need to know how to READ the console give all details about what to do (Spoiler you need to do nothing and wait!)
report to me if its working this one should wait until unity finished to initialize and apply patch after

Also if someone here has a really shitty pc please try this one if it works we are all set it will become the final version of my crack replacing all the old method i was using before!

Last edited:

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
I need someone that use the slow patcher to try this version and give me feedback!
Pixeldrain
the tester need to know how to READ the console give all details about what to do (Spoiler you need to do nothing and wait!)
report to me if its working this one should wait until unity finished to initialize and apply patch after

Also if someone here has a really shitty pc please try this one if it works we are all set it will become the final version of my crack replacing all the old method i was using before!
i use slow patcher only now so i am gonna give this one a try

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
Yup working flawlessly on my end on the 1st try, after the waiting text in console disappears and says that its successful then the game opens up just fine, interaction and character builder both are working atleast on my end though. Also this information might be useless though but i don't replace the patches instead i delete the previous ones and then paste these ones , again just a useless info but i thought i should share it anyways.

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
Pixeldrain

i l try it tomorrow

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
Pixeldrain

thank you for your time and your puzzle solving kink :D
launched without troubles, i created a little animation with 1 character and all was okay
i l send more info in case something will bug, but now its okay

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
View attachment 503956

Overview:
Yiffalicious 2 is the sequel to Yiffalicious that is currently being worked on. In YL2, it is worked on from scratch to offer a wide range of new features and improvements, including a character editor.
yiffalicious 2 is renamed to FurryVNE

Thread Updated: 2024-03-25
Release Date: 2024-03-12
Developer: Yiffalicous Crew - -
Censored: No
Version: 2024-03-12
Language: English
Other Games: Yiffalicious
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Read installation instructions before running the game.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Patcher: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Monoworks thanks for the link

View attachment 503957 View attachment 503959
update damn game lazy ferret

Mar 21, 2023
Pixeldrain

Just tested on Windows 11 Pro. It works.

• Sad
Reactions: str8up and tester72
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes