Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes
Mar 21, 2023
11? god have mercy on your damned soul
I CAD a lot and some programs only work on Windows. -_-

Also I found a bug. When loading a interaction I downloaded (it came with the character files so I copied and pasted them in the correct AppData sub folder), it says the characters are missing from the cache. Have done the exact same process without issue on the 3-12 version.

Last edited:

ctOS__

Feb 26, 2022
I found one slight issue (nothing that messes up the game) but i have to open the program twice for it to register and work i think its since the game is in a separate drive thought it might be something to note

edwardQjones

Mar 6, 2024
(it came with the character files so I copied and pasted them in the correct AppData sub folder)
I assume that you placed the *.fvne_compiled_character files into:
AppData\Roaming\FurryVNE\Cloud\Interaction\Characters\

If so, it's not working because the "correct AppData sub folder" has changed. There should now be a \17 subfolder in that location (it will be automatically created when you launch the new version of the game). Please paste the character files into that subfolder and try again.

AppData\Roaming\FurryVNE\Cloud\Interaction\Characters\17\

So, sex has been added to the game?
Yes. There is currently a patched version available which allows users to create (and view) sex animations.
  • there isn't an easy way to acquire the Interaction files. The in-game browser doesn't work yet, so you'll need to discover, download, and deploy them manually. You'll need Discord to access many of the files.
  • the game version listed in the first post of this thread is outdated; it won't be able to handle many of the Characters and Interactions which you can find online. Please refer to npomme's recent posts to get the latest game files and a working patch.
  • the whole process favors "creators" rather than "consumers" at the moment. If you enjoy tinkering and customizing things then it's rewarding. If you're looking for gratification then you'll probably get annoyed and frustrated instead. In that case you might prefer to wait a few months (when there will hopefully be a more friendly user experience).

Reactions: Placebo00

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
Yes. There is currently a patched version available which allows users to create (and view) sex animations.
  • there isn't an easy way to acquire the Interaction files. The in-game browser doesn't work yet, so you'll need to discover, download, and deploy them manually. You'll need Discord to access many of the files.
  • the game version listed in the first post of this thread is outdated; it won't be able to handle many of the Characters and Interactions which you can find online. Please refer to npomme's recent posts to get the latest game files and a working patch.
  • the whole process favors "creators" rather than "consumers" at the moment. If you enjoy tinkering and customizing things then it's rewarding. If you're looking for gratification then you'll probably get annoyed and frustrated instead. In that case you might prefer to wait a few months (when there will hopefully be a more friendly user experience).
Even then, the orgasm/ejac system aint here, yet. No real way to prime/automate scenes and or poses either, thus far. And the timeline system is kindofa bitch to work with atm. Everything is still on "manual mode", so to speak. So, uhh...make the most out of the available articulators + random movement generators, i guess lol. Unless im missing something (I hadnt watched a single guide/tutorial, yet)

Edited; Its on the timeline system....

...7 years for this to come out, my goodness. We would all be blender/VAM maestro at this stage with that amount of time, given the incentive :ROFLMAO:

Oh so interactive is working fine now on your end? then i have to try some stuff to see if the problem is occuring on my end only because the older version worked flawlessly so maybe its something to do with the newer build shananigans
Had nothing odd to report so far, no. Srry it took this long for a response, got caught up with irl this last few weeks

I wonder how long untill tools and or utilities starts making their way into the cloud. We've seen invisble characters (with/without extras packed in) thrown about, but with how they isolate the clothing/parts files, im surprised we hadnt seen things like machinery or whatever else that may or may not be related to bondage and stuff.
Hate how i find one character on the cloud that has stuff i want on them, and i cant even make use of said stuff on other characters lol

Last edited:

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
Even then, the orgasm/ejac system aint here, yet. No real way to prime/automate scenes and or poses either, thus far. And the timeline system is kindofa bitch to work with atm. Everything is still on "manual mode", so to speak. So, uhh...make the most out of the available articulators + random movement generators, i guess lol. Unless im missing something

...7 years for this to come out, my goodness. We would all be blender/VAM maestro at this stage with that amount of time, given the incentive :ROFLMAO:

Had nothing odd to report so far, no. Srry it took this long for a response, got caught up with irl this last few weeks

I wonder how long untill tools and or utilities starts making their way into the cloud. With how they isolate the clothing/parts files, im surprised we hadnt seen things like machinery or whatever else that may or may not be related to bondage and stuff.
Hate how i find one character on the cloud that has stuff i want on them, and i cant even make use of said stuff on other characters lol
The new crack is working flawlessly now, same with some of us here.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Placebo00

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
What kind of nonsense are you talking about?! Windows 11 is NOT a bad OS dumbass!!!
Ho Boy you dont know how bad this OS is the core isn't that bad but on the privacy / data collection it's almost a virus if you check the "free" data collection they can and will use photo video and all other data that can be collected on your computer for you know what they mean by "amelioration of sevices"
Also one thing i dont want in my os is fucking ads in my fucking search bar

so W11 isn't bad as an os core but the whole package is fucking dog diarhea for real also the driver compatibility or old hardware is garbage but that is the case for every new windows so not a surprise here

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
I found one slight issue (nothing that messes up the game) but i have to open the program twice for it to register and work i think its since the game is in a separate drive thought it might be something to note
is it the case with the new version i made? because the new one is fixing that issue at least should fix it

SugarDuckling

Nov 9, 2020
Even then, the orgasm/ejac system aint here, yet. No real way to prime/automate scenes and or poses either, thus far. And the timeline system is kindofa bitch to work with atm. Everything is still on "manual mode", so to speak. So, uhh...make the most out of the available articulators + random movement generators, i guess lol. Unless im missing something (I hadnt watched a single guide/tutorial, yet)
Interactions pretty much has feature parity with Yiffalicious. Not only that but it also goes beyond in terms of features. You need to use the coupling object.

Cum can be made with timeline events.

Mobiusscarf posted some tutorials here:

Also here's an excerpt from the official demonstration of interactions that can act as a tutorial (still relevant):

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
Ho Boy you dont know how bad this OS is the core isn't that bad but on the privacy / data collection it's almost a virus if you check the "free" data collection they can and will use photo video and all other data that can be collected on your computer for you know what they mean by "amelioration of sevices"
Also one thing i dont want in my os is fucking ads in my fucking search bar

so W11 isn't bad as an os core but the whole package is fucking dog diarhea for real also the driver compatibility or old hardware is garbage but that is the case for every new windows so not a surprise here
who needs to look for info, its easier to throw words like "dumbass"

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
Like this type of video is pretty much done with automation (through coupling):

So yeah FurryVNE definitely has parity with Yiffalicious and beyond.
Oh, cheers. (y)

Ill see what i can see from here. I suppose i shoulda worded it better, but when i said "automation" i meant that we can time the scenes before it moves into the next. Timeline is still somehting i barely touched tho, cuz as soon as i create one it just automatically assumes every little correction i made was for the damn timeline...

Reactions: SugarDuckling

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
Agh, so they did cover most of the basics already. Fucking hell. I thought when it said "once", it'd mean something like a dead end. The one thing i didnt cover on my blind walkthrough, all because of that :ROFLMAO:

Posing, hand & blow mechanics are simple enough with the help on invisible characters on the cloud. All that experience in YL1 shenanigans cmoes in handy.
I wonder if theres another way to parent limbs onto other characters, tho. Way i did grabs/holds are with "key parts" i added in manually in CC...Only nodes i seen in interactions are for their limbs, even then its just 8 of em. Not enough to cover body parts, especially ones with physiscs

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
Agh, so they did cover most of the basics already. Fucking hell. I thought when it said "once", it'd mean something like a dead end. The one thing i didnt cover on my blind walkthrough, all because of that :ROFLMAO:

Posing, hand & blow mechanics are simple enough with the help on invisible characters on the cloud. All that experience in YL1 shenanigans cmoes in handy.
I wonder if theres another way to parent limbs onto other characters, tho. Way i did grabs/holds are with "key parts" i added in manually in CC...Only nodes i seen in interactions are for their limbs, even then its just 8 of em. Not enough to cover body parts, especially ones with physiscs
Dammit i don't understand why people are having hard time in VAM compare to this, after looking at alot of comments saying vam is harder this is a bit easier then vam i started to think i got a good shot for my self working with this since i can make animations so so much easily with vam and timeline plugin but damn i was blinded by the comments. Maybe people are scared of vam due to it not having built in features like timeline and all that good stuff and have to add it. Maybe i have been spoiled way to much with its mechanics that anything else feels much harder for me now which is a shame cuz i thought if i can work around vam then i can work around other stuff much more easily. i got to experience vam after TK17. I don't really want to stop yet on this though maybe i will get used to it a bit better with time?
This was me week ago when i didn't know anything about furryvne so i gave it some time, then the conversation lead to actually chating with the guy that had posted the videos on twitter in clips form and full form in rule 34 you will know if you continue to read the next conversations and thats where i learned everything and can now make scenes easily in span of a week only.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes