Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
The game is in ssd drive. as you can see once the character is add i cannot do anything but the background is still running with glitched character, the UI is stuck and only through task manager you can quit.

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
Are you having the same interactive scene issue like before or not? the character scene works good both on fast and slow injector but i am still sometimes crashing on add character. this time i download a fresh new character to see if the problem was actually with the old characters but i get this on new one while screen is stuck.
View attachment 3765931
As of the moment? No actually. Hadnt had problems yet

Ive been downloading multiple characters from the cloud too, really weird ones as well (custom meshed ones and invisible fem character), apart from using my own wonky characters. Loaded them in interaction, made some simple scenes. Also took characters from the older build, and exported them to the new one, works fine here. Hadnt had anything to really in report yet so far...

Last edited:

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
As of the moment? No actually. Hadnt had problems yet

Ive been downloading multiple characters from the cloud too, really weird ones as well (custom meshed ones and invisible fem character), apart from using my own wonky characters. Loaded them in interaction, made some simple scenes. Hadnt had anything to really in report yet so far...
Oh so interactive is working fine now on your end? then i have to try some stuff to see if the problem is occuring on my end only because the older version worked flawlessly so maybe its something to do with the newer build shananigans

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Oh so interactive is working fine now on your end? then i have to try some stuff to see if the problem is occuring on my end only because the older version worked flawlessly so maybe its something to do with the newer build shananigans
start with clean game files if you launched the old version on the new one there chance the dll was messed up and download the crack again just to be sure that you have the latest one

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
start with clean game files if you launched the old version on the new one there chance the dll was messed up and download the crack again just to be sure that you have the latest one
I am going to re extract a fresh game, does it also create some kind of files in appdata too which i should delete or is it only the game folder? i clear out temp files too i need the most clearest re install so i want to delete everyfile related to the game so i can re extract the game.

Phantamanta

Nov 21, 2018
What I've noticed is that everything works fine except when it comes to animations. The vagina/anus stays static and doesn't move based on the dick and just phases through the body.

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what lol

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
What I've noticed is that everything works fine except when it comes to animations. The vagina/anus stays static and doesn't move based on the dick and just phases through the body.

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what lol
It must be something within the game itself, i remember there was a setting of some sort related to physics

Reactions: Phantamanta

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
So after the Cleanest installation and change of directory of both game and characters the game finally runs the interaction which i am really happy about, Its all thanks to your efforts that we can use the latest build now with recent patches so we really appreciate the work you have done in such busy schedule, much love :giggle: better rest now king :coffee:

Phantamanta

Nov 21, 2018
I still can't figure out how to get the physics working in the Interactions.

Anyone got any pointers how to get the deformation to work? Can't find any settings or options to even enable it.

Phantamanta

Nov 21, 2018
I think in the couple tab there is an option related to detached penis or something like that check if its not changed or anything. Once you have chosen then panetrator.
I've screwed around with every option in the Coupling Settings, including the Detached Penis and Locked Penis. Turning both on and off did nothing. It's weird that the deformation doesn't wanna work lol.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes