Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
will make my tester test it to eliminate problems that can be related to hardware

did you have textures and meshes? no pink ghost character?
On my end, no. None at all. No problems with textures and meshes.
Not on character creation, not on a restart, nor when loading in a charactr in interactions (it just crashes instead lmao)

Edited: Misread :ROFLMAO:

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
gghhoosstt123 View attachment 3763156

Did it worked???? i cant test i cant get that fucking error on my computer!!
Unfortunately same issue occuring BUT! the thing i am most confused about is that on 1st time open of the game and going into character creation i was able to download all the characters, the load button was pink on every character but i guess after going into interaction the game become kind of uncracked? its like after that the registries are changed or something due to which even after the patch the character creation that was working before is not working anymore and shows grey load button and says it requires newer build. i even tried to reinstall the whole game with fresh patch and going into character creation 1st but everything was still the same i couldn't download the characters.

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
WTF? I Swear it was not working just a min ago so i again restarted the game and now its working, the character creator i mean
1719166876953.png

Now i am gonna test the interaction too and see if that is working or not

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
1719167061634.png
So at 1st the game crashed like everyone else, so i restarted and went directly into the interaction scene and after add character this is back XD

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
Unfortunately same issue occuring BUT! the thing i am most confused about is that on 1st time open of the game and going into character creation i was able to download all the characters, the load button was pink on every character but i guess after going into interaction the game become kind of uncracked? its like after that the registries are changed or something due to which even after the patch the character creation that was working before is not working anymore and shows grey load button and says it requires newer build. i even tried to reinstall the whole game with fresh patch and going into character creation 1st but everything was still the same i couldn't download the characters.
I didnt even know if the cloud is supposed to work with the crack tbh. Didnt try that out yet

• Hey there
Reactions: gghhoosstt123

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
1719167284813.png OH! after one more try the character finally appears atleast no pink character but the screen is stuck same like the pink character xd, oh and forgot to mention that wtf are you doing message does not appear anymore so yea xd

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
I moved the game to my ssd just to make sure if the crashing was not due to hdd (which it honestly shouldn't cuz the old build was working flawless on the same hdd) but as expected the crashing on interactive when adding a character still persist difference being it just now crashes just like everyone else so i am on the same boat as everyone else xD

Vitor900000

Dec 7, 2017
i will check this later this day was to shitty i cant add to it tonigh sorry guy maybe tommorrow but not granted
I was testing the 2024.06.19 crack but my saved interactions weren't loading (missing characters in cache error). I tried opening the 2024-03-12 but it was asking for login. I reapplied the old 2024-03-12 patcher but all the files on %AppData%\Roaming\FurryVNE disappeared... Was it moved somewhere or the patcher just nuked it?

Last edited:

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
I was testing the 2024.06.19 crack but my saved interactions weren't loading (missing characters in cache error). I tried opening the 2024-03-12 but it was asking for login. I reapplied the old 2024-03-12 patcher but all the files on %AppData%\Roaming\FurryVNE disappeared... Was it moved somewhere or the patcher just nuked it?
they are on your desktop

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes