Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
if they can do that it mean that the game make request to the backend when in offline mode, its not the case and if they run a socket on your conputer to receipt a kill switch packet without saying it anywhere its illegal so its really unlikelly i think what appened is that all the ppl with legit version were invalidated by the backend when they updated to new build and after that they couldn't log back again x)

And for all that have a doubt as of today IF you change hardware and dev close their backend "The life time buy" is dead the activation file is linked to the hardware and if you cant authenticate back to the backend you will never ever get new shinny files and this will kill access to the game

i can confirm the new crack is working no problem at least on the 2024.03.12
I was thinking more in like the sense that the game ocassionally tries to recheck if the game is validated while online and if that fails it treats it as a failed validation.

Nothing happens when its offline but if you get online it tries to recheck, fails it and now you are locked out. Unless its just paranoia speaking from me, i could see it happening that they change the validation system and old ones can no longer validate anymore if they would ever need to do it again.

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
I was thinking more in like the sense that the game ocassionally tries to recheck if the game is validated while online and if that fails it treats it as a failed validation.

Nothing happens when its offline but if you get online it tries to recheck, fails it and now you are locked out. Unless its just paranoia speaking from me, i could see it happening that they change the validation system and old ones can no longer validate anymore if they would ever need to do it again.
yeah i dont think they want that much to block piracy they know that we go around the protection and that protection isnt really cracked i dont think they will bother to add such features

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
This is a DLL injection crack method so you will need to launch the game via the VNELauncher.exe to make the crack work!

i will not provide support for the old method the code is bad and lead to multiple problem and i dont want to deal with these problem anymore.

GAME VERSION : FurryVNE-2024.06.19
TUTORIAL

DISABLE YOUR AntiVirus WHITELIST THE GAME FOLDER INSIDE YOUR AntiVirus IT WILL NOT WORK AND IF YOU DON'T DO THAT I WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY SUPPORT!!

Step 1 : Download the files:

Gamefile :
Crack : (crash should be fixed!!)

If you get the "Base Game not found!" error message

Use this one and wait for the console to open and the console to say "all function hooked succeffully"

Slow injection :

Step2 :extract the game:
1718679644283.png
Step 3 install the crack:
take the 2024-06-19-0.1-livePatcher.zip in the game folder like that (imagine the 1.0VNE Live patcher is named 2024-06-19-0.1-livePatcher.zip):
1718679808834.png
Now extract it like so :
1718679831108.png
should look like that :
1718679852879.png
Now to launch the game just launch the VNELauncher.exe
1718679900727.png

Each time you want to play you need to use that .exe its not a one time thing but its more reliable and you can rename your computer back to where it was !

KNOWN ISSUE :
If you get this message Base Game Not Found! WTF are you doing! inside the console with the ASCII close and restart the game if it doesnt fix itself contact me as i can't get this bug to be consistent after first start it seem to always fix itself so if you get it consistent contact me !!!!

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2019
Hi Guy this computer name thing was going for too long so i did it the crack that doesnt need you to reboot or tinker with anything that isn't an antivirus

This is a DLL injection crack method so you will need to launch the game via the VNELauncher.exe to make the crack work!

i will not provide support for the old method the code is bad and lead to multiple problem and i dont want to deal with these problem anymore.

TUTORIAL

DISABLE YOUR AntiVirus WHITELIST THE GAME FOLDER INSIDE YOUR AntiVirus IT WILL NOT WORK AND IF YOU DON'T DO THAT I WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY SUPPORT!!

Gamefile :Pixeldrain
Crack :
W.I.P(maybe tonight)

View attachment 3746073

take the 1.0VNE Live patcher.zip in the game folder like that :
View attachment 3746074
Now extract it like so :
View attachment 3746075
should look like that :
View attachment 3746076
View attachment 3746079

Each time you want to play you need to use that .exe its not a one time thing but its more reliable and you can rename your computer back to where it was !

KNOWN ISSUE :
If you get this message Base Game Not Found! WTF are you doing! inside the console with the ASCII close and restart the game if it doesnt fix itself contact me as i can't get this bug to be consistent after first start it seem to always fix itself so if you get it consistent contact me !!!!
you work too fast dude, thanks!

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
Oh my goodness that was fast. I was logging in to check how to make invisible characters (the alpha slider dont seem to work for me), and already we got a new workaround for the newer build.

You really do work fast. Cheers, npomme!

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022

TUTORIAL

Gamefile :Pixeldrain
Crack : Pixeldrain

View attachment 3761555
take the 2024-06-19-0.1-livePatcher.zip in the game folder like that (imagine the 1.0VNE Live patcher is named 2024-06-19-0.1-livePatcher.zip):
View attachment 3761557
Now extract it like so :
View attachment 3761558
should look like that :
View attachment 3761559
View attachment 3761560

KNOWN ISSUE :
Even though in console it says game not found wtf are u doing, the game still runs after that automatically anyways and i was able to play it, you doing fantastic job with this we really appreciate it! as there is no one else who could crack the code to this except you even in your busy schedule.

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Even though in console it says game not found wtf are u doing, the game still runs after that automatically anyways and i was able to play it, you doing fantastic job with this we really appreciate it! as there is no one else who could crack the code to this except you even in your busy schedule.
thats really strange but i take it this message indicate injection timing issue wich could create problem dowm the line but i tried to fix some of these issue maybe the failsafe i wrote work idk i didnt test this code extensively

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
thats really strange but i take it this message indicate injection timing issue wich could create problem dowm the line but i tried to fix some of these issue maybe the failsafe i wrote work idk i didnt test this code extensively
hmm at the moment i have re opened the game many times and same thing is happening, the message shows but the game still runs anyways, well the game is running fine anyways which is the main thing.

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
So far i was only using the character builder scene to download me some characters, after that i tried the interactive scene and tried to add the characters that i saved but either this keep happening or the game crashes, is interactive scene working fine on your end?
1719153235101.png
1719153540266.png

Also after going into the interaction scene once, the character scene now shows grey load button instead of pink like before and under the gray load button it says someting along the line that its available on new version, even though it was working before, it must have something to do with the interactive scene which has made the character scene not work anymore too.

Last edited:

edwardQjones

Mar 6, 2024
either this keep happening or the game crashes, is interactive scene working fine on your end?
Same here; it's not possible for me to do in-depth testing with Interactions because the game crashes to desktop whenever I attempt to add a character.

When this crash occurs, the game very briefly displays a new dialog box. There's a progress bar visible, but it doesn't fill up or show any additional information; the game just crashes. All three windows (FVNE, dialog box, launcher command-line) close silently. If I manually run the launcher from a DOS window then it remains open after crash, but the launcher does not provide any additional information (the final line is "DLL injection successful." regardless of whether the game exits cleanly or crashes to desktop)

FVNE Error Dialog.jpg

Windows Event log reports a fault in GameAssembly.dll.
Code:
Faulting application name: FurryVNE.exe, version: 2021.3.22.50513, time stamp: 0x641a2aee
Faulting module name: GameAssembly.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x667345b3
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000000000055f55e
Faulting process id: 0x3330
This error occurs before the game writes the character file into Roaming/FurryVNE/Cloud/Interactions. I'll need to review some previous posts from npomme, because IIRC he mentioned that the contents of the AppData folders could cause trouble when upgrading to a new FVNE version. I've tried creating backups and then wiping those folders completely, but it did not resolve the problem.

The player.log file is fairly large (at least 67kb when forcing a crash as quickly as possible) and repetitive. Here's the most relevant snippet I could find.
Code:
Failed setting triangles. Some indices are referencing out of bounds vertices. IndexCount: 1350, VertexCount: 232
UnityEngine.Mesh:set_triangles(Int32[])
YL2.SDF.SDFMesh:CreateMesh(Int32[])
YL2.SDF.SDFMesh:Load(ES2Reader)
YL2.CC.CharacterBuilder:FastLoadPhase1(ES2Reader, List`1&)
YL2.CC.<>c__DisplayClass28_0:<_Enter>b__1()
YL2.CC.CharacterBuilder:ActuallyLoadLocal(ES2Data, LoadOptions)
YL2.YL2Object:LoadLocal(ES2Data, LoadOptions)
YL2.YL2Object:Load(ES2Data, LoadOptions)
YL2.CC.StateCharacterCreator:_Enter()
YL2.State:Enter()
YL2.StateManager:set_Current(State)
YL2.CC.<FillerTask>d__501:MoveNext()
YL2.<ProcessTasks>d__35:MoveNext()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)
Additional comments:
  • the verification bypass works perfectly. Loading is significantly faster than the 2024-03-12 version (presumably due to changes in the FVNE code rather than anything patch-related).
  • character editing works perfectly. The following operations were tested: browsing/downloading from cloud, editing body params, saving/loading character files, importing/exporting libraries, and exporting characters for interaction.
  • attempting to Add an old character file into an Interaction behaves as expected. The game reports that the file is out-of-date and prompts the user to re-export it. The game does not crash.
  • loading an old Interaction behaves as expected. The game can't load the (outdated) character files and so it reports them as missing. Other elements (such as MouthPointIK) load correctly. The timeline can be edited and played as usual.
  • loading an old Interaction with the load-and-replace operation seems to work correctly. If the user attempts to submit an old character then the game will reject it (because it's incompatible with the current FVNE version). If the user submits an updated character file then the game will crash as usual.
  • force-closing the VNELauncher window will cause the game to crash. When this occurs, FVNE will briefly display the "progress bar" dialog box shown above.

Reactions: d183

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
you all have a pink character if yes bypass isnt working?

You all need to know is your pc a potato or running on hard drive?

d183

Oct 28, 2017
my game just crashes when i add a character to the interaction builder, everything else works perfectly fine

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
ok i think you all missunderstood working and failsafe
1719160756530.png

if any line is different here it's not working

1719160788500.png

this is indicating youre in failsafe mode
!!

these weird timing issue for the injection are really bothering me i will add some way to configure that because i'm tired of this shit

Let me explaint fast when you load a unity game the game loads "module" and i need to wait on a specific one and for some reason sometimes i inject the dll to soon in the process because of false positive in the fucking game logic wich create the "Base Game Not Found! WTF are you doing!" error message because the dll cant hook onto the game function if they didnt exist yet if you see that the injection is failed the game will not work!!!

I will produce a really slow injector just to see you will need to wait for the console to open and do its thing before touching anyting in the game but at least it will "fix this bug" until i find some reliable way to make the injection occur a the perfect timming for each one

Last edited:

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
hmm at the moment i have re opened the game many times and same thing is happening, the message shows but the game still runs anyways, well the game is running fine anyways which is the main thing.
I'm having the same problem.
Same here; it's not possible for me to do in-depth testing with Interactions because the game crashes to desktop whenever I attempt to add a character.

When this crash occurs, the game very briefly displays a new dialog box. There's a progress bar visible, but it doesn't fill up or show any additional information; the game just crashes. All three windows (FVNE, dialog box, launcher command-line) close silently. If I manually run the launcher from a DOS window then it remains open after crash, but the launcher does not provide any additional information (the final line is "DLL injection successful." regardless of whether the game exits cleanly or crashes to desktop)

View attachment 3762897

Windows Event log reports a fault in GameAssembly.dll.
Code:
Faulting application name: FurryVNE.exe, version: 2021.3.22.50513, time stamp: 0x641a2aee
Faulting module name: GameAssembly.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x667345b3
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000000000055f55e
Faulting process id: 0x3330
This error occurs before the game writes the character file into Roaming/FurryVNE/Cloud/Interactions. I'll need to review some previous posts from npomme, because IIRC he mentioned that the contents of the AppData folders could cause trouble when upgrading to a new FVNE version. I've tried creating backups and then wiping those folders completely, but it did not resolve the problem.

The player.log file is fairly large (at least 67kb when forcing a crash as quickly as possible) and repetitive. Here's the most relevant snippet I could find.
Code:
Failed setting triangles. Some indices are referencing out of bounds vertices. IndexCount: 1350, VertexCount: 232
UnityEngine.Mesh:set_triangles(Int32[])
YL2.SDF.SDFMesh:CreateMesh(Int32[])
YL2.SDF.SDFMesh:Load(ES2Reader)
YL2.CC.CharacterBuilder:FastLoadPhase1(ES2Reader, List`1&)
YL2.CC.<>c__DisplayClass28_0:<_Enter>b__1()
YL2.CC.CharacterBuilder:ActuallyLoadLocal(ES2Data, LoadOptions)
YL2.YL2Object:LoadLocal(ES2Data, LoadOptions)
YL2.YL2Object:Load(ES2Data, LoadOptions)
YL2.CC.StateCharacterCreator:_Enter()
YL2.State:Enter()
YL2.StateManager:set_Current(State)
YL2.CC.<FillerTask>d__501:MoveNext()
YL2.<ProcessTasks>d__35:MoveNext()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)
Additional comments:
  • the verification bypass works perfectly. Loading is significantly faster than the 2024-03-12 version (presumably due to changes in the FVNE code rather than anything patch-related).
  • character editing works perfectly. The following operations were tested: browsing/downloading from cloud, editing body params, saving/loading character files, importing/exporting libraries, and exporting characters for interaction.
  • attempting to Add an old character file into an Interaction behaves as expected. The game reports that the file is out-of-date and prompts the user to re-export it. The game does not crash.
  • loading an old Interaction behaves as expected. The game can't load the (outdated) character files and so it reports them as missing. Other elements (such as MouthPointIK) load correctly. The timeline can be edited and played as usual.
  • loading an old Interaction with the load-and-replace operation seems to work correctly. If the user attempts to submit an old character then the game will reject it (because it's incompatible with the current FVNE version). If the user submits an updated character file then the game will crash as usual.
  • force-closing the VNELauncher window will cause the game to crash. When this occurs, FVNE will briefly display the "progress bar" dialog box shown above.
All test this one
I added really long timing wait until the hooked all function message also wait for the cmd to open and get back to me!!!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: gghhoosstt123

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
gghhoosstt123 View attachment 3763156

Did it worked???? i cant test i cant get that fucking error on my computer!!
Nah, sir. Still a crash for me when loading in characters.

Does specs matter? Im not running potato but its not top-of-the-line either. Some other tidbits;
- Folder extracted in an unprotected area (e.g not program files/x86)
- No antivirus to speak of
- Running as admin/as normal doesnt change anyhting
- Prior build/workaround works as intended still :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Nah, sir. Still a crash for me when loading in characters.
will make my tester test it to eliminate problems that can be related to hardware

did you have textures and meshes? no pink ghost character?

im going to work i will get feedback tonight so if you all have problem please write about the problem down there

Reactions: Placebo00
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes