Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes
Nov 17, 2023
It's the new version 2024-03-24 lets start a full tutorial FORGET ALL THE OLDER ONE

The Downloads :

GameFile :Pixeldrain

Crack : Pixeldrain

Patcher : W.I.P

Easy Mode :
Disable AV
Extract the patcher inside the game folder were the game exe is
Run the patcher wait until the patcher finished and enjoy your game

Hard Mode (no support):
1. First start by pressing win + r and type %appdata% search for the furryVNE folder and make a backup of it then delete the folder
ALL YOUR CHARACTER IS INSIDE THIS FOLDER IF YOU DONT BACKUP NOT MY PROBLEM!!!

2. open your registry editor win+r type regedit

Go to and delete the entire key you need to remove FurryVNE from software!
HKCU\SOFTWARE\FurryVNE Team

The you need Set computer name we will use regedit as its open go to
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\ComputerName\ActiveComputerName
Edit ComputerName and paste 216980DAF7D7A10
You can also export the actual name of the computer if you want to restore it ans edit the name each time you want to play!
Note that this method do not need a reboot to apply the name.

3.Then open the crack achive and extract GameAssembly inside the game folder and replace it when asked
Execute the 2024-03-24.reg and accept that the file write the value inside registry

4.go back to you %appdata% and extract the FurryVNE inside the %appdata% Folder at the same location you have deleted the previous one

You can restore all the folder located inside your backup that are NOT ZBrowser and cache!!!! DO NOT EVER FUCKING EVER TOUCH THOOSE FOLDER IF YOU TOUCH THEM YOU CAN FUCK THE CRACK AND NEED TO START FROM SCRATCH AGAIN!!!!!!
The easy mode did not work for me, any help?

kiba945

Apr 20, 2018
I've been checking this on and off for a while but not recently, is the interactions hub up yet or not really?

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
The easy mode did not work for me, any help?
https://f95zone.to/threads/furryvne-2024-03-12-furryvne-team.43059/post-13250857

Go here and use the 2024-03-12 all the other version dont work and no i dont have cracked newer version i have absolutly 0 seconds in my life to work on it so either someone buy an account send me login and i make a patcher and the account will be banned and if the method i use isnt patched i can find 12 minutes to patch my patcher to the newest version or wait until i find time or someone work on it

Reactions: MrStal0ne

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
how can i hide some propeties in the time line? for example, i can see the r.hand i.hand frotm two characters, but i want to see one of thoem r.hand and i.hand

JamesD070477

Nov 5, 2023
if you want to make a crack for the new version if you already have acess make sure to open the crack made for the 2024 03-12- version in win rar aka the exe extract the registry file and just keep the code if you open registry file you just extracted in notepad the same same except replace the old passwords generated and computer name and id stuff with ones you get from logging in and verifying that works for yours and boom

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ssbbssc

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
i'm almost sure i found were they block the loading mate but i'm not smart enought that was my only free time for a while so if you know how to use ida and want to Know what i suspect need to be done to crack the game without the file.byte and all the hwid spoofing go in mp i will drop My knowledge as well as how to bypass login completly to avoid the registry to be clear and all the shenanigans

• Wow
Reactions: Traam3 and d183

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
how can i make the torso follow the movement of the pelvis at the same time? let's say i have the model in T pose and i make an animation so that the pelvis moves to the right, when i do it, the torso of the model follows it but from behind, how do i avoid this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: d183

SugarDuckling

Nov 9, 2020
how can i make the torso follow the movement of the pelvis at the same time? let's say i have the model in T pose and i make an animation so that the pelvis moves to the right, when i do it, the torso of the model follows it but from behind, how do i avoid this?
In the newer builds, you have a spine stiffness slider. In the older builds, you can use a MouthPointIK (created from the "Add" menu) or you can animate the bend/lean sliders in the character object.

Reactions: edwardQjones

edwardQjones

Mar 6, 2024
Has anyone had any success with importing custom-rigged assets?

Edit: the answer is use the glb format. I'll leave the original question/info below, just for search discovery purposes. Thanks to SugarDuckling and goblinraider for the quick solution!

--------------------------------------

I'm attempting to setup an armature for a simple asset (a slightly curved feline tail, from ). My goal is to tinker with the Stiffness distribution along the chain, resulting in a shape which can animate smoothly (and avoid clipping through furniture) while maintaining recognizable geometric features (such as a permanent bend/kink). If it works, then I could apply it to more advanced shapes (such as a ) and eventually to hair, chains, etc.

Anyways - the cat tail works fine in Blender, but when the *.obj file is imported into FVNE it reverts to a simple mesh. I can enable physics on it, but it's animated as a rigid body without the custom physics chain.

vne tail rigging.jpg

I managed to find someone else's custom tail (from ) which animates properly in FVNE. We can isolate it within the Local Assets view and extract it. FVNE exports it as a *.dae file (Collada format). Blender can export those, so I reopen my project file and generate CatTail.dae. But FVNE doesn't accept it. In fact, FVNE gives a blank error message for any DAE file that I attempt to import - including the custom giraffe-tail mod extracted by FVNE itself. We can import the DAE file into Blender and re-export as OBJ, but it's only a partial success. The mesh shows up in-game, but the custom physics chain is still missing.

I managed to find another custom-rigged tail among the cloud-uploaded characters, but is rigged incorrectly. The bones are offset far away from the actual mesh. The same problem shows up in FVNE and Blender, so it was presumably just a mistake by the modder. It doesn't seem to offer any clues.

mentions:
Code:
"(While dae-files aren't officially supported anymore, some legacy characters still use them.)"
but that doesn't really explain the problem.

fvne guides.png

There's a heading for this topic in the , but unfortunately the corresponding document hasn't yet been written. I'll try to browse through a few more custom assets. The next step is probably asking on Discord, but I prefer to seek information via forums (where it's accessible to search). Does anyone have any suggestions?

Last edited:

SugarDuckling

Nov 9, 2020

I'm attempting to setup an armature for a simple asset (a slightly curved feline tail, from ). My goal is to tinker with the Stiffness distribution along the chain, resulting in a shape which can animate smoothly (and avoid clipping through furniture) while maintaining recognizable geometric features (such as a permanent bend/kink). If it works, then I could apply it to more advanced shapes (such as a ) and eventually to hair, chains, etc.

Anyways - the cat tail works fine in Blender, but when the *.obj file is imported into FVNE it reverts to a simple mesh. I can enable physics on it, but it's animated as a rigid body without the custom physics chain.

View attachment 3733950

I managed to find someone else's custom tail (from ) which animates properly in FVNE. We can isolate it within the Local Assets view and extract it. FVNE exports it as a *.dae file (Collada format). Blender can export those, so I reopen my project file and generate CatTail.dae. But FVNE doesn't accept it. In fact, FVNE gives a blank error message for any DAE file that I attempt to import - including the custom giraffe-tail mod extracted by FVNE itself. We can import the DAE file into Blender and re-export as OBJ, but it's only a partial success. The mesh shows up in-game, but the custom physics chain is still missing.

I managed to find another custom-rigged tail among the cloud-uploaded characters, but is rigged incorrectly. The bones are offset far away from the actual mesh. The same problem shows up in FVNE and Blender, so it was presumably just a mistake by the modder. It doesn't seem to offer any clues.

mentions:
Code:
"(While dae-files aren't officially supported anymore, some legacy characters still use them.)"

View attachment 3733908

There's a heading for this topic in the , but unfortunately the corresponding document hasn't yet been written. I'll try to browse through a few more custom assets. The next step is probably asking on Discord, but I prefer to seek information via forums (where it's accessible to search). Does anyone have any suggestions?
Use .glb

Reactions: edwardQjones

goblinraider

Aug 18, 2017

View attachment 3733950

mentions:
Code:

View attachment 3733908

As stated above, export as .glb.

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
the 2024-03-12 crack does not work anymore and i did all the steps and tried both methods
tested it today and it works idk what you all doing but it works.... the game never ever verify anything online so as long as the patcher is used on the gameversion that its designed to work on there no way it will not work or you are trying to run it on linux and yeah this will not work....

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes