Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
Just, like, dragging them around, I don't know how else I could explain this to you x)
I think I understand what you mean, but that is the problem that this way is very annoying and inefficient, I would like to be able to rotate the axis of the elbow, I do not know if I explain well. For example, when you have your arm in 180 degrees, taking into account the elbow as axis and you want to put it in 90 degrees, you don't move your elbow from one side to the other to get it, but you rotate the elbow

I would make an example video of what i mean but is too late here, meybe later

DickNickem

Jun 12, 2020
It's the new version 2024-03-24 lets start a full tutorial FORGET ALL THE OLDER ONE

The Downloads :

GameFile :Pixeldrain

Crack : Pixeldrain

Patcher : W.I.P

Easy Mode :
Disable AV
Extract the patcher inside the game folder were the game exe is
Run the patcher wait until the patcher finished and enjoy your game

Hard Mode (no support):
1. First start by pressing win + r and type %appdata% search for the furryVNE folder and make a backup of it then delete the folder
ALL YOUR CHARACTER IS INSIDE THIS FOLDER IF YOU DONT BACKUP NOT MY PROBLEM!!!

2. open your registry editor win+r type regedit

Go to and delete the entire key you need to remove FurryVNE from software!
HKCU\SOFTWARE\FurryVNE Team

The you need Set computer name we will use regedit as its open go to
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\ComputerName\ActiveComputerName
Edit ComputerName and paste 216980DAF7D7A10
You can also export the actual name of the computer if you want to restore it ans edit the name each time you want to play!
Note that this method do not need a reboot to apply the name.

3.Then open the crack achive and extract GameAssembly inside the game folder and replace it when asked
Execute the 2024-03-24.reg and accept that the file write the value inside registry

4.go back to you %appdata% and extract the FurryVNE inside the %appdata% Folder at the same location you have deleted the previous one

You can restore all the folder located inside your backup that are NOT ZBrowser and cache!!!! DO NOT EVER FUCKING EVER TOUCH THOOSE FOLDER IF YOU TOUCH THEM YOU CAN FUCK THE CRACK AND NEED TO START FROM SCRATCH AGAIN!!!!!!
I'm computer Illiterate, was I supposed to backup my ComputerName's original Value data?

i might've fucked myself

NotSomeone

Nov 29, 2017
Here's a quick fix for the 3-12 game version that completely removes the need for having to rename + restart your device. You'll need an unmodified GameAssembly.dll file, so re-extract the archive, move (or rename) the "clean" GameAssembly.dll file, run npomme's patcher, then put the GameAssembly.dll file back. This just ensures his patcher doesn't change the file

Installation is simple. Move the downloaded file (called "NVUnityPlugin.dll") to the game's directory (as in, it should be next to FurryVNE.exe and the like). That's it, though you'll also probably want to restore the original registry values and name of your device to whatever they were before they got changed
Folder was deleted, anyone still have this?

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
Dammit i don't understand why people are having hard time in VAM compare to this, after looking at alot of comments saying vam is harder this is a bit easier then vam i started to think i got a good shot for my self working with this since i can make animations so so much easily with vam and timeline plugin but damn i was blinded by the comments. Maybe people are scared of vam due to it not having built in features like timeline and all that good stuff and have to add it. Maybe i have been spoiled way to much with its mechanics that anything else feels much harder for me now which is a shame cuz i thought if i can work around vam then i can work around other stuff much more easily. i got to experience vam after TK17. I don't really want to stop yet on this though maybe i will get used to it a bit better with time?

Reactions: Roemi

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
I'm computer Illiterate, was I supposed to backup my ComputerName's original Value data?

i might've fucked myself
not if you dont mind the computer name could be set to anything if you want to name your pc "the cum dump place pc" you can
just dont run the game without the name i provided it will prevent the crack to work / break it
the computer name isnt a sensitive parameter in 99.99999% of the usage of it if it was i wont use this as a crack method

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
Dammit i don't understand why people are having hard time in VAM compare to this, after looking at alot of comments saying vam is harder this is a bit easier then vam i started to think i got a good shot for my self working with this since i can make animations so so much easily with vam and timeline plugin but damn i was blinded by the comments. Maybe people are scared of vam due to it not having built in features like timeline and all that good stuff and have to add it. Maybe i have been spoiled way to much with its mechanics that anything else feels much harder for me now which is a shame cuz i thought if i can work around vam then i can work around other stuff much more easily. i got to experience vam after TK17. I don't really want to stop yet on this though maybe i will get used to it a bit better with time?
Ok so after looking at rule 34 for furryvne i found some solid vids explaining things which is making it so easier to understand how to start with stuff, i might be able to finally understand some stuff that are done differently here compare to vam so i have to re adjust my muscle memory a bit. I have to admit the coupling feature is somthing i have never seen before and it functionality is pretty insane!

d183

Oct 28, 2017
Ok so after looking at rule 34 for furryvne i found some solid vids explaining things which is making it so easier to understand how to start with stuff, i might be able to finally understand some stuff that are done differently here compare to vam so i have to re adjust my muscle memory a bit. I have to admit the coupling feature is somthing i have never seen before and it functionality is pretty insane!
This guy did some pretty good tutorials

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
This guy did some pretty good tutorials
Hmm the page does not seem to be available, maybe because i am not signed into Twit...oops i mean X, i usually avoid social media sites like these so i guess maybe not signed is the reason i can't see it, well ofcourse if its explicit stuff then yea sign in is what might be needed. Thanks regardless!, i am starting to get into it more now since watching the tuts on rule34.

Reactions: d183

d183

Oct 28, 2017
Hmm the page does not seem to be available, maybe because i am not signed into Twit...oops i mean X, i usually avoid social media sites like these so i guess maybe not signed is the reason i can't see it, well ofcourse if its explicit stuff then yea sign in is what might be needed. Thanks regardless!, i am starting to get into it more now since watching the tuts on rule34.
yeah, you need to be logged, here i already downloaded a few days ago, it has twitter quality tho lol

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
yeah, you need to be logged, here i already downloaded a few days ago, it has twitter quality tho lol
Oh! its the same one that i am watching on rule34, only difference being those are merged into long ones compare to small parts. fellation is new though xd, But its pretty weird will it be fixed in future updates where fellatio works independantly? its making me think that maybe handjobs are also not viable to implement unless i am wrong, does handjob works fine? from timeline perspective ofcourse.

Last edited:

mobiusscarf

May 29, 2024
Oh! its the same one that i am watching on rule34, only difference being those are merged into long ones compare to small parts. fellation is new though xd, But its pretty weird will it be fixed in future updates where fellatio works independantly? its making me think that maybe handjobs are also not viable to implement unless i am wrong, does handjob works fine? from timeline perspective ofcourse.
I would upload the full versions to Twitter, but they have a 140 second video limit for free users and I ain't payin' for Twitter. So I just chop them up into 2-minute bites for Twitter and post the full versions to r34.

Glad y'all like my tutorials!

Also, the devs will likely add native support for different kinds of Couplings (handjobs, blowjobs, etc.) at some point in the future, but for now, the hacky workarounds work well enough in my opinion.

Oh, and my next couple tutorials will cover handjobs, so yeah, that's absolutely viable.

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
I would upload the full versions to Twitter, but they have a 140 second video limit for free users and I ain't payin' for Twitter. So I just chop them up into 2-minute bites for Twitter and post the full versions to r34.

Glad y'all like my tutorials!

Also, the devs will likely add native support for different kinds of Couplings (handjobs, blowjobs, etc.) at some point in the future, but for now, the hacky workarounds work well enough in my opinion.

Oh, and my next couple tutorials will cover handjobs, so yeah, that's absolutely viable.
Oh damn those tutorials are lit bro for a newbie like me i could make my very 1st scene thanks to your tutorials, and its good to hear that other stuff will be coming too, and would definitely like to check out the handjob tut from you (y)(y)

Reactions: mobiusscarf
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes