Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

bethrezen0

Jan 27, 2022
Devs seem to be doubling down on DRM - now they're looking into the possibility of restricting using/editing characters:
I don't see how this has to do anything with the DRM.
It's probably because all the privatefrogs and "don't touch muh origenel OC" manchildren complaining, with takes like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This "issue" was also raised in one of the threads in their ingame suggestion forum thing some time ago - .
Just the usual furry retardation. But according to that poll, majority of people are against this kind of shit, which is nice to see.

Jun 4, 2019
It's probably because all the privatefrogs and "don't touch muh origenel OC" manchildren complaining, with takes like this
This "issue" was also raised in one of the threads in their ingame suggestion forum thing some time ago - .
Just the usual furry retardation. But according to that poll, majority of people are against this kind of shit, which is nice to see.
"For example, the ability to blacklist certain users from accessing your characters, or creating password locks preventing unauthorized downloads of the character would at least provide a certain amount of optional control for the user. "

>share character on a 'public' platform that is all about editing characters
>character gets edited

Oh no!

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
Hold shift while dragging the timeline handle.
thank you, and you know how can i make the time line stop restarting the whole pose when it gets to the end? for example i put the left hand from A to B, then the hand starts from A and goes to B, but then it slowly starts to go back to A and it bothers me VERY MUCH

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
Oh jesus crist thats so dumb like- you're not even seeing the people editing ur character or using them in their game. I legit think that sometimes the furry fandom has that sparkle or some kind of fetish on being the most annoying beings in the world...

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Devs seem to be doubling down on DRM - now they're looking into the possibility of restricting using/editing characters:
Guy we swear, we arent some greedy scammers who are trying to bait you into wasting your cash!
All this anti-piracy taking up precious development time of the next animal head is absolutely necesseary so no one can try out anything for free! Its for your own good!

• Haha
Reactions: DwingF9 and d183

DashUOfficial

Mar 14, 2022
so worth it to drm the fuck out of it, go for it. i mean, someone will always find a way past it if they really wanted it but this placeholder of a "game" is terrible enough to say it wont be worth the time.

"haha anti-drm'ers! take that!"

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
Thats some dumb ass hollow earther reason for "muh OC protecc"

Vitor900000

Dec 7, 2017
Was this done using a custom offset that reshapes one of the base heads to anothers via shrinkwrap in blender? would love to see how you got such a great result, i tried in the past but was very hard especially the eyes/lips.

also i dont think you'll be able to upload this to the cloud as its against their (Patreons) ToS...
Shrinkwrap will give you very poor results. It only works well on simple shapes or meshs that are already very similar.

I believe the best tool for the job is sculpting.

Anyway if your goal is a human head you will always end up losing some functionality. The more you change the more broken mouth and eyes animations will get.

This was my attempt at a human head. https://f95zone.to/threads/furryvne-2024-03-12-furryvne-team.43059/post-13500946
I already made a few changes since but her mouth is already at the limits of what could be considered functional.

If you want a perfect head you could just make your character head invisible and load a head model over it... Well as long as you don't mind the blank stare...

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Bleh, I'm too much of a noob to do the crack, I might wait for something simpler.
Uuh?

Men there is litterally 1 exe to use and renaming computer Idk but i need to know few things

- what version of Windows are you using?
- are you disabling your av
- are you launching the .exe as administrator?

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
Uuh?

Men there is litterally 1 exe to use and renaming computer Idk but i need to know few things

- what version of Windows are you using?
- are you disabling your av
- are you launching the .exe as administrator?
Windows 10
Yes
My admin account is the only account on it since I'm the only one who uses this PC.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes