Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
As you all have so much problem with my crack i'm working on a new one that will be a launcher that hook to the game and do whatever i need to do i'm tired to make support because AV are messing the process for no fucking reason
I will probably have a beta tonight to test for 2024-03-12 it will be cleaner than the last one and also i will probably stop using powershell so more compatible with other os

As the launcher will be detected 100% as an injector (i will try to prevent that as muxh as possible) you all will probably need to whitelist the folder of the game in your AV
but it for sure will not require any computer name change
and will come with additional patch to make sure it will not break if you forget to launch it without the launcher and make my mental health way better
There isnt a day where a look to that patcher and regret releasing it in that state so i need to fix it

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Ok guy i have the new crack somewhat ready i need tester one that have a really shitty computer and one with a decent one

as i automate the injection process i really need to test timing and shitty computer can create a problem so i want to see if its the case!

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Hi Guy this computer name thing was going for too long so i did it the crack that doesnt need you to reboot or tinker with anything that isn't an antivirus

This is a DLL injection crack method so you will need to launch the game via the VNELauncher.exe to make the crack work!

i will not provide support for the old method the code is bad and lead to multiple problem and i dont want to deal with these problem anymore.

GAME VERSION : FurryVNE-2024.03.12 (the only working crack for now ;p)
TUTORIAL

DISABLE YOUR AntiVirus WHITELIST THE GAME FOLDER INSIDE YOUR AntiVirus IT WILL NOT WORK AND IF YOU DON'T DO THAT I WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY SUPPORT!!

Step 1 : Download the files:
Gamefile :
Crack :

if you get the Base Game Not found error use this one and wait for the console to say all function hooked succeffuly before doing anything
Slow Crack :

Edit: updated the crack should be fixed!

Step2 :extract the game:
1718679644283.png

Step 3 install the crack:
take the 1.0VNE Live patcher.zip in the game folder like that :
1718679808834.png
Now extract it like so :
1718679831108.png
should look like that :
1718679852879.png
Now to launch the game just launchthe VNELauncher.exe
1718679900727.png

Each time you want to play you need to use that .exe its not a one time thing but its more reliable and you can rename your computer back to where it was !

KNOWN ISSUE :
If you get this message Base Game Not Found! WTF are you doing! inside the console with the ASCII close and restart the game if it doesnt fix itself contact me as i can't get this bug to be consistent after first start it seem to always fix itself so if you get it consistent contact me !!!!

Last edited:

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
FurryVNE-2024.03.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
i will distribute a more reliable crack soon so if you want to update your torrent it will be released here :
https://f95zone.to/threads/furryvne-2024-03-12-furryvne-team.43059/post-14040822

Reactions: tester72

thesquid22

Jan 15, 2023
is any of this info useful for others?
View attachment 3752607
Yeah. It tells me that they're fixing our bypass.

In other words. Devs, we know you're here. I'm not paying for a subscription to line your bank accounts. You've had like 9 years. If it was a one time purchase i would buy it.

I think the tool is cool. DRM patreon block cool.

Your patreon serves so you can stretch development time out to farm monthly subscriptions. In otherwords you benifit by a stretched development cycle. Basic features that take a week of coding are taking 2 years.

I do not support that development motive nor do i do subscriptions.

I would spend money on this, not a subscription.

anyways, making that double layer of DRM would be pointless. At this point im debating if i should just finish my decompilation and post the SRC

SugarDuckling

Nov 9, 2020
Ehhh, that's not what it says though. The bypass will most likely still work, given that someone is willing to sacrifice their account.

All they said was that they messed up validation by overwriting some file on server, forcing them to make a new build. The actual process of validation is probably still the same.

tester72

Nov 8, 2019

In other words. Devs, we know you're here. I'm not paying for a subscription to line your bank accounts. You've had like 9 years. If it was a one time purchase i would buy it.

Your patreon serves so you can stretch development time out to farm monthly subscriptions. In otherwords you benifit by a stretched development cycle. Basic features that take a week of coding are taking 2 years.

anyways, making that double layer of DRM would be pointless. At this point im debating if i should just finish my decompilation and post the SRC
Exactly what i talked about when years ago i complained how this project smells like scams.

We had technoblabla to explain all the "problems" on why the animation doesnt happen, the whole thing getting streched while honestly not really looking that much impressive and finally we get the devs trying to tell people that wasting development time on anti-piracy is necesseary because the people who arent willing to buy this game are still arent willing to buy this game.

Now we even have a confirmation of what i said several pages before, the "use forever the version you bought" bit is a lie because at any moment they can nuke the validation system on the previous versions so you lose access and claim "its a bug, we are fixing it".

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Ehhh, that's not what it says though. The bypass will most likely still work, given that someone is willing to sacrifice their account.

All they said was that they messed up validation by overwriting some file on server, forcing them to make a new build. The actual process of validation is probably still the same.
probably they are fixing their backend more than other things it smell someone pushed debug into prod xD

Now we even have a confirmation of what i said several pages before, the "use forever the version you bought" bit is a lie because at any moment they can nuke the validation system on the previous versions so you lose access and claim "its a bug, we are fixing it".
if they can do that it mean that the game make request to the backend when in offline mode, its not the case and if they run a socket on your conputer to receipt a kill switch packet without saying it anywhere its illegal so its really unlikelly i think what appened is that all the ppl with legit version were invalidated by the backend when they updated to new build and after that they couldn't log back again x)

And for all that have a doubt as of today IF you change hardware and dev close their backend "The life time buy" is dead the activation file is linked to the hardware and if you cant authenticate back to the backend you will never ever get new shinny files and this will kill access to the game

i can confirm the new crack is working no problem at least on the 2024.03.12

werner69

Feb 19, 2021
Tbh I'd pay if they used something other than patreon, like subscribestar or just paypal. I wonder if they could put the game on steam early access and use steamworks for the cloud.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Placebo00

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
Tbh I'd pay if they used something other than patreon, like subscribestar or just paypal. I wonder if they could put the game on steam early access and use steamworks for the cloud.
That'd be too easy. They couldnt have opted with years worth of patreon money otherwise lmao (no clue how subscribestar works, tho.)

Exactly what i talked about when years ago i complained how this project smells like scams.

We had technoblabla to explain all the "problems" on why the animation doesnt happen, the whole thing getting streched while honestly not really looking that much impressive and finally we get the devs trying to tell people that wasting development time on anti-piracy is necesseary because the people who arent willing to buy this game are still arent willing to buy this game.

Are we really gonna repeat this again?
We've all been there at some point. We've smelled the same bullshit too, from light-years away lol. The results now only confirmed it, and now here we are. Them technobabbles felt like a distraction more than anything, really. If there was a speck of truth or good intentions within, the way they handled things certainly didnt help reflect it. And so comes the DRM, among others...Hey, it tracks :ROFLMAO:

Ambitious my black wrinkly ass

Now, lets see if its all worth the hassle lol. What was it, 7 years worth of hassle? Ugh. God i hope its worth something at least
Anyhow, THank YOU npomme. Thank you, good sir.

Doubt theyll make it that easy. Oh well, what'd we lose anyway?

thesquid22

Jan 15, 2023
probably they are fixing their backend more than other things it smell someone pushed debug into prod xD

if they can do that it mean that the game make request to the backend when in offline mode, its not the case and if they run a socket on your conputer to receipt a kill switch packet without saying it anywhere its illegal so its really unlikelly i think what appened is that all the ppl with legit version were invalidated by the backend when they updated to new build and after that they couldn't log back again x)

And for all that have a doubt as of today IF you change hardware and dev close their backend "The life time buy" is dead the activation file is linked to the hardware and if you cant authenticate back to the backend you will never ever get new shinny files and this will kill access to the game

i can confirm the new crack is working no problem at least on the 2024.03.12
Hey hop on discord, ive got some ideas

• Hey there
Reactions: Depesonalization
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes