Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes
Mar 1, 2020
It would be better if you released the game in Steam in the future, but the developers are not sure about this, so the game will have the same fate as Virt-A-Mate, since it was deleted almost immediately after its launch.

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Yeah but I think there are many tools like this, and even if one would download it and try to "de-obfuscate" it, you'd still need a unique "key" to fix all that gumbled mess.
yeah but i can confirm it's beebyte there is some leftovers inside the code and you can find a path to a librairy folder called Bee

1707776356272.png

So yeah we assumed it was bee because it was similar to what beebyte do but now its confirmed and there is no real deobfuscator for beebyte at least for my knowledge all the one that are on git are way to old

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
I still don't understand how some devs can get away with "MMO sub" amounts of money for their Patreons though. Like bro, there's not enough of a reason to spend $144 a year on something this early in development with no demo and so little to do yet, it's basically just a character creator with a basic animation system slapped on top that they expect you to blindly toss money at.
If I wanted to spend $144 a year on something, I'd buy a gym sub and go get ripped.

They could at least throw a trial somewhere so we can test if we like it or if our PCs can run it.
My guess is they hired a bunch of staff members and now they have to fund the whole team, which adds up pretty quick.

EDIT: you also can't even comment on the public posts without a sub. Silly.

BrandenUS

Aug 3, 2019
so for what i can get you need an account to play it now? or is it because you guys want to get access to the scenes and chars of other people? cause i saw a guy that posted the patreon build but didnt download it yet to find out what it contains.

Jun 4, 2019
so for what i can get you need an account to play it now? or is it because you guys want to get access to the scenes and chars of other people? cause i saw a guy that posted the patreon build but didnt download it yet to find out what it contains.
After the 02-02 build got released, the WHOLE game got patreon locked. Character creator, interactive scenes, character hub, everything. But we, mostly are interested in the interactions bit :HideThePain:

SGT_FISH

Oct 16, 2022
Does anyone know what parts of the mesh the bone nodes are attached to? I've tried making an actual horse using custom offsets, but so far my best attempt just looks like that "honce" meme.
currently the main issue im getting is that the bones for the neck are now somehow outside the mesh which results in wierd deformations.
Also since i suck at sculpting, ive just used someone elses 3d model of a horse and bound it to the entire charachter since it looks less cursed than what i can sculpt, however now ive got some wierd shading issues.

1707831314492.png 1707831336130.png

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes