Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
i need someone to check something for me what is the size of your game folder after login in with a pledged account?

i found the game load the skeleton and some assets from the cloud this can be the nail in the coffin if the game doesnt store them locally we are F***ed because without a valid login the game can't dowload the missing files!

• Wow
Reactions: Queen Zexiara
Jun 4, 2019
i need someone to check something for me what is the size of your game folder after login in with a pledged account?

i found the game load the skeleton and some assets from the cloud this can be the nail in the coffin if the game doesnt store them locally we are F***ed because without a valid login the game can't dowload the missing files!
Didn't the game launch for you and some other dude before? With the model and such?

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Didn't the game launch for you and some other dude before? With the model and such?
yeah but there is something strange appening if i set breakpoint on all call to an url or a webrequest i never hit them if i set some function to not be executed

1707871346200.png

here you can see the jz when the login return 200 Ok the code jump to reverse 19 but if you patch it to not jump to this and go to the other side the game get stuck on verifiying but apsolutely spam request to the cloud like 2 per seconds and if this request was inside one of the verify function the breakpoint i have set will trigger but its not the case wich i find really disturbing

Kernels

Oct 11, 2021

when you try to load a character creator scene through explorer unity gives errors about no file in a folder that doesn't exist -> StreamingAssets\CC so its probably either crypted and packed or in the cloud

Jun 4, 2019
when you try to load a character creator scene through explorer unity gives errors about no file in a folder that doesn't exist -> StreamingAssets\CC so its probably either crypted and packed or in the cloud
What if you'd take a base character model from an older, unprotected version, and slap it inside the new one ? :^}

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
Any chance the newest version with keyframes can be cracked? I don’t want to fork over cash, but this is Yiffalicious 2 we’re talking about.

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
iknow there missing file i use these log extensively to print various data as its easy to pach code and call unity Error log function

Then i can't import old model as the dev changed the skeleton completely

And finally :

Any chance the newest version with keyframes can be cracked? I don’t want to fork over cash, but this is Yiffalicious 2 we’re talking about.

Probably but right now i'm trying to crack this game without an account as i don't have the money to pledge 12$ and it's in most case not a problem but the drm they use load a browser with a version of their website inside the game and the said browser do magic thing and when you got a pledged account

EDIT: And also we dont have the real lastest file wich doesnt help as the backend check build version !!

To log i suppose they read the cookies and authentify you into the cloud probably load the scene skyTemple after setting some variables bu thats the part i'm not sure as i fail to bypass the authentication completly and when i manage to load the scene i jmp to far in the code and get messed up model strange error message and so on

And if you ask me how i know the login screen is a webbrowser after breaking headers you can get to the source code to print and also display what you want image etc with the right header

1707876955701.png

Last edited:

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
The way this game is being encrypted so hardcore and to such an extent, it sounds like the developers want to make it a tool a la Blender or Maya without the part of making character models from scratch by using the FVNE part.

I seem to remember the devs once upon a time (like back when they started working on it) saying they would make Yiffalicious 2 free like the first. That sure seems like a lie now, unless they make it free after sorting out the many issues it currently has, though that begs the question of why not make it available to even the pirates who would also give insight into bugs and other issues that would need fixed.

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
The way this game is being encrypted so hardcore and to such an extent, it sounds like the developers want to make it a tool a la Blender or Maya without the part of making character models from scratch by using the FVNE part.

I seem to remember the devs once upon a time (like back when they started working on it) saying they would make Yiffalicious 2 free like the first. That sure seems like a lie now, unless they make it free after sorting out the many issues it currently has, though that begs the question of why not make it available to even the pirates who would also give insight into bugs and other issues that would need fixed.
because now they get 8000$+ per month before they were 6000$+ per month they started to milk the last cent of their fan i think

and i dont think there is that much encryption and if there is one the keys a stored in the game or in the request made to their server and i dont think the key is unique to the account the code i found isnt that complex and if we can get a account we also can get the file decrypted and patch the game to use the local one already decrypted that also a possibility

SodaSoda if you manage to find something please report as i'm stuck in a loop were the game take me back to the login screen after dysplaying a shot grey screen that seem to be the transition to the loading of the game but after that it get back to login so idk i can be wrong here

I'm quiting reversing this mess until i can get an account or someone lend me one i can't find the needle i miss and i'm starting to waste to much time on it i think the solution is located inside :
YL2_Verification_Verify__BDBIJPCFAJB ==> this check if the server response are not 403 and are 200 and direct the code to the error according to the encoutered errors
or
YL2_Verification_Verify_JGOEKHJEBJM__IBJJHCBJNCH ==> this seem to hash password and do some deciphering its probably the more ineresting one

Inside the dump.rar are dummy dll and the file that are needed to get the function name in ida because i don't know for sure that we all have the same result in the function naming

and i'm not giving up just i can't progress anymore i need more data and without account it's too hard to get these data

Last edited:

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Its over...
No i can't with my skillset try more thing i need an account to gather data we just need to find someone that want to take the risk or wait until i find a way to pledge the dev even if i don't want to

and also i'm so frustrated that this became personnal if it's crackable i will crack this game !

• Wow
Reactions: aknomas

Monoworks

May 4, 2021
FurryVNE 2024-02-11

I can confirm that the installation directory did not change in size after logging in!

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
Going so open about all this process wouldnt make the devs more aware and tricky about how to encrypt it? Im sure they are aware of the existence of this thread

Reactions: Anita Deek

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
Going so open about all this process wouldnt make the devs more aware and tricky about how to encrypt it? Im sure they are aware of the existence of this thread
Oh, it will. And its not like were deep in some form of unknown, dark-web forum. If the devs arent aware of f95's existence, someone under their belt would be.

Buuuut its the best we got atm, lets just see how things go from here.

Reactions: aknomas

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Oh, it will. And its not like were deep in some form of unknown, dark-web forum. If the devs arent aware of f95's existence, someone under their belt would be.

Buuuut its the best we got atm, lets just see how things go from here.
Yeah but they can see what we Do and how we patch the game using exactly the same method we use in like 12 minutes they can compare the patched gameassembly see the byte that we modified decompile the thing see how we Do IT and change the code thats the game and talking about our process and what wee see Will change nothing

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Would the last option also mean that if at any point this team ceases to exist for whatever reason then the whole "game" would die like all these online only games without servers?

Kernels

Oct 11, 2021
Would the last option also mean that if at any point this team ceases to exist for whatever reason then the whole "game" would die like all these online only games without servers?
As someone said earlier, indeed their first game when it was in beta had similar protection only without the obfuscator. I don't think it's difficult for them to maintain these servers since their first game is still with working servers after 8 years. Most likely they will actually make this "game" free too when it comes out of beta.
To be honest, I'm only interested in this game because of these kinda innovative interactions. Well im probably asking too much but it’s a pity that it’s not open source and on il2cpp

Last edited:
Reactions: captainlurker
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes