FurryZONE?!?

nvts

Jul 13, 2017
i didnt see the name change, just the 2 giant creepy ass furries, so i started digging through settings trying to turn it off. took me a minute to remember march 31st is the new april 1st

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
An April fool who is not about the release date of Shenmue 3, traditions are lost:LOL:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There's a big level of difference between "I don't like furries" and "YOU FURRIES ARE CREEPY-ASS FUCKS"
Right, i'm a short ginger lesbian, wanna compare notes on how much shit we get in a week ... big difference, even in public i'm still short and ginger and with my girlfriend so out there for all to see and mock and by fuck do we get some shit.

Wanna know the biggest difference?

I don't whine about it.

Get over it.

People trying to have a laugh and your all "but mah feels". Bet your fun at parties.

Ben Shapiro

Sep 30, 2017
Right, i'm a short ginger lesbian, wanna compare notes on how much shit we get in a week ... big difference, even in public i'm still short and ginger and with my girlfriend so out there for all to see and mock and by fuck do we get some shit.

Wanna know the biggest difference?

I don't whine about it.

Get over it.

People trying to have a laugh and your all "but mah feels". Bet your fun at parties.
Who the hell is mocking short ginger lesbians I'll go kick their ass, Gingers are awesome.... lesbians are cool to.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Oh, so we are being Discord now, aren't we? Is there going to be a lot of babyfurr content now? I mean, who doesn't like little pups shitting their diapers? xDxDxDxDxD Damn, it's not the 1st April here in my country yet, so it got me confused. :D

Reactions: Ben Shapiro