FurryZONE?!?

coquettishtir

Jul 28, 2017
Ha, well done! Logged on and immediately stared at the logo for a good minute wondering if it was always that way...

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
I don't know what you guys are talking about. Sam said himself that the F always stood for "Furry". They'll even change the domain in the next few weeks. I remember when Sam and UncleVT used to make some posts about what kind of anthro animal is more "fuckable", a sheep or a squirrel. Things just changed naturally when they removed the rule 3.7 of only furry content being allowed. The website may never be the same again so they're just using this opportunity to remember the good old times.

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
I don't know what you guys are talking about. Sam said himself that the F always stood for "Furry". They'll even change the domain in the next few weeks. I remember when Sam and UncleVT used to make some posts about what kind of anthro animal is more "fuckable", a sheep or a squirrel. Things just changed naturally when they removed the rule 3.7 of only furry content being allowed. The website may never be the same again so they're just using this opportunity to remember the good old times.
Well even then from what I have seen most of this community aren't furries, and only a few games have it. Even if half the games were furry they still wouldn't be the most popular given the quality of them. To each their own, even if the name changes the content and people wont. If the moderators can get a good laugh out of it why not.

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
Now we just need to swap out the games in that never-changing marquee of games on the main page for all furry games. :p

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
Well even then from what I have seen most of this community aren't furries, and only a few games have it. Even if half the games were furry they still wouldn't be the most popular given the quality of them. To each their own, even if the name changes the content and people wont. If the moderators can get a good laugh out of it why not.
Yes, I don't things will change.
But now that I think of it, if they change the domain to something furry-related it might attract more furries and the website might go back to what it was before.
Quick little trivia: the text under some of the admins/mods usernames are actually how they were called before the extinction of the rule 3.7

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Slowly but surely, the world will get furrier. And when that happens, all of us will be naked. No clothing. Just letting it all hang out with that fur. FurryZone is just the beginning, folks. Mark your calendars.. April 1 is the day the furs took over. :ROFLMAO:

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
Several rules have been broken in this thread alone, namely: Rule #1 and #2.

Goes to show how broken this forum really is.
Personally I dont mind, but the mods do have a reputation for being a bit....ban happy ^^

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
wheres the vagina girls at?