FurryZONE?!?

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
Yarp, were already looking through options to change the theme, then I realized its one of those weird days of the year.

Ehh, at least its decent quality trash, still wont be yiffing anytime soon. Remember, never go beyond 10%, its dangerous territory there.

10% maybe 30% is my preferred zone. That said, doggy on the left has fantastic tits.

• Haha
Reactions: Daiju Fuma

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
actually, i'll like to know the artist of the background art
There is no F95 with Ford Trucks in America. It's F-150, F-250, F-350, F-100 and F-3 for the light trucks. The medium duty trucks were F-5/F-500 to F-800 with the heavy duty being F-900 for a while.
Actually, F95 is a football club from Germany. At first, they ranked higher on google than we did. Now our threads dominate the google search and the football club is lost in there now. :D

Think about it.. furry is more popular than football. :devilish:
I thought this was the F-95...

retailTrucks.jpg

On a related note, this looks like a case of serious wiener envy...

wienermobile1.jpg

Also, just for fun...

A&G.jpg

W65

May 31, 2018
Oh, that reminds me, furries have gotten into anthropomorphic planes a bit more lately.

Not like Kancolle or however it's said, where a mostly-human girl basically is an abstract representation of a boat (ship, whatever). Think more like a furry, but instead of a dog or a Bowser it's a military jet.

Reactions: RooksAreCool

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Oh, that reminds me, furries have gotten into anthropomorphic planes a bit more lately.

Not like Kancolle or however it's said, where a mostly-human girl basically is an abstract representation of a boat (ship, whatever). Think more like a furry, but instead of a dog or a Bowser it's a military jet.
bff04552d38fb21ad583372a58db5ddec73317d7.png

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018

You are thinking about humanization there. Inanimate objects made into human form. Not to be confused with cyborgs, androids and the like

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Too bad it's only going to result in the anti-furry trolls on this forum becoming enraged, and furries like me getting attacked because of it. Like we don't deal with enough shit being flung at us on this forum already.

People already take time out of their day to flood furry game threads to overreact their disgust and anger. How dare somebody like something I don't!
But of course, because....oh, no, one of my good friends is a furry, love her to bits, because of her and not what she likes or dislikes. 10 years ago, I wouldn't have even spoken to her purely because she was a 'weirdo', oh how times change a person.

Idk, it might open people up to new experiences.
You can but hope, but in a world where people have so much access to information about so many things the fear from not knowing or understanding something should not be there. The willingness to live and let live should be greater than ever, yet I wonder if it's not getting worse.

I'm not a furry but damn that left pic has a nice rack.
And that's just right picture-ist!! Besides the girl on the right is sooooo much cuter :p

Sorry for the soapbox.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Furries don't need to have fur to be a furry, Humanoid Dragons that are mostly dragons are furry, for instance.
But I have to agree, the left artwork is damn nice~
That's scaley maaaaan. Totally different thing!

Is not totally different.