4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Defrik

Jul 31, 2017
Probably a bug, choosing the second option is pretty much the same as the first one, it is as intended? Makes no sense otherwise giving you the choice to do or do not and the result is the same. Sorry for the bad english

Reactions: Daddums

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
The fact that some of you are still trembling over your own head Canon ntr when this game has no ntr shows you haven't even played the game. The mom never talks fucking other guys. The girl in the ally scene was you getting blackmail material which by the way you can now have removed from the game this update. Give it a break this site is filled with NTR crap this game isn't one of them. And back on the mom thing the dev already said that her well endowed comment was about a guy's wealth not his dick.
Hey, devs alt account, nice to see you.

_Zoinks_

Jun 13, 2023
Nice update this time around. Still really like the art style and story. The blue balls these updates keep giving me tho is terrible lol.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
It would certainly be nice if you, and the other guys, started to understand my point of view on this issue a little bit. If you see a mum discussing another guy, it doesn't mean you're going to watch him fuck her and jerk her off, it means the character is living his life, he has natural needs, which is fucking logical. Just because your sister jerks off on camera to the extent of her promiscuity and makes money off of it doesn't mean that tomorrow she'll be doing it with some lefty dude and you'll be jerking off to it. It just means that the character is living her fucking life and doing what she wants, regardless of what the protagonist wants. If Wanda was suddenly spotted sucking a random guy's dick, which is so conveniently at the protagonist's fingertips because he was spying on her to get dirt, it doesn't mean that tomorrow you're going to be on your knees in front of them with your dick in your hands and jerking off to the whole thing.

Guys, just because the tags include harem doesn't fucking mean that every female character will be jumping on the main character's dick from the start of the story. No, I don't want to make a game like that. I want to write an interesting story where the characters at least somewhat seem alive and have their own needs. Just because I show you some things you might not like, it's not such a big price to pay if we're talking about showing that the character has a life of their own separate from the main character.

All this stupid fucking endless discussion ntr god.... Just let me fucking do my game the way I want. I've already stated that the game is not aimed at ntr, we're not making a ntr game. This is my last post on this stupid topic, I'm getting a little fucking sick of it.
Funny how having a life is always some deranged and retarded sexual shit, like this dude claiming he wants to make the characters feel real and then adds the most stupid shit imaginable. A mom talking about some dude's huge dick to her son?? happens all the time. :whistle::coffee:
A sister being a camwhore?? Yep, very common, no need to give her actual personality, aspirations or meaningful substance to her character, she is just a whore that shows her holes to everyone with an internet connection, such great personality, every man's dream girl.

Then the LI sucking off some dude lmaoooo, Oh yeah, because thats who I want to fuck, a whore that goes around sucking random cock. It is also very realistic indeed :WeSmart::WeSmart: the retarded blackmail too, surely it isn't illegal and shit.

This is just lazy garbage, all of it. You cant make real characters and develop meaningful relationships so you just present characters whose whole personality is their sex life and theres nothing more to them than that. Thats why to you "having life outside mc" is just going into who they are fucking or what kind of sexual shit they doing. Its so stupid, those kind of characters that are just sex dolls only good for sex would fit better in a retarded ntr game, and with the love interest already sucking you might just want to expand of it because you just killed her for anyone who isn't into cuck shit and shating/ntr. Who else would want to waste his time with a whore like that?

BiskvitTheGreat

Sep 8, 2024
Heyy, artist AND the translator here rolled into one!
Nice to meet y'all and thanks for the kind words, it really means a lot and inspires me to continue working on this project!

As said before, we're not native speakers, so we knew some of the phrases but did not know their meaning (*꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ)
I do appreciate the feedback, in fact I'd be happy to hear about any other mistakes you might find so we can correct them in future releases!

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
amusingly enough, dev said that one was a mistranslation
the mother was saying the guy she is going on a date with is rich, and it got mistranslated as having a big penis.
When I played it for the first time, that conversation always caught my attention, I didn't know if the mother was really talking about the dick of the person she was dating or if she was saying that he had money, I imagined there was some error in translation, but in any case neither is better than the other, option A she talks about the dick of her partner whit her son, totally out of place, option B she shows that she is a goldigger "hey son, the important thing is that the person I see has money". :LUL:

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
author can I suggest as we are closing in on halloween that you draw big sis as belle delphine and make her sell gamers girl bathwater for a isolated scene, thank you very much.
_with love "my name"
Also Sweat sniffa sniffa~
29ator.jpg

Sep 23, 2021
So, is there going to be a chance for a full harem here or are we going to need to pick and choose? As well, is this ever going to have a free roam sandbox or is it going to keep being railroaded into a set path?

Last edited:

BisQDev

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2024
So, is there going to be a chance for a full harem here or are we going to need to pick and choose? As well, is this ever going to have a free roam sandbox or is it going to keep being railroaded into a set path?
we will add the possibility of a full harem after all branches are worked out, but by the way it will be possible to form harems of three different characters in all branches. We do not see the map within the game as a full sandbox. It is there mainly to revitalise the city a bit more. If you're counting on a full sandbox, it's not going to be obvious. It's just an extra visual feature.

The sandbox tag often confuses things, as people were probably counting on something else, but I personally didn't add that tag.

Reactions: KhajiitHasWares

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
we will add the possibility of a full harem after all branches are worked out, but by the way it will be possible to form harems of three different characters in all branches. We do not see the map within the game as a full sandbox. It is there mainly to revitalise the city a bit more. If you're counting on a full sandbox, it's not going to be obvious. It's just an extra visual feature.

The sandbox tag often confuses things, as people were probably counting on something else, but I personally didn't add that tag.
another question: will there be an opportunity to interact with sex scenes again? For example, we came to the kitchen, talked to mс mother about "fun fun":p, opened the missionary sex scene "sex on the kitchen table", and then it will be possible to repeat it again without entering the gallery after finishing the version of the game?:unsure:

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes