4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

NotSoTasty

Oct 8, 2022
Sure, thanks for bringing the project to my attention anyway. Although I'm a little confused, where in the story did the love interest talk about sexual adventures with someone else?
What project? I didn't play your game and now I don't have any real desire to play it, thanks to your comments.
I was talking about topic that you were discussing.

Reactions: 21212g4

_Zoinks_

Jun 13, 2023
Yeah, I'll pass. Too many flags, looks like thinly disguised fetish. No, thanks.
As some already mentioned, nobody, except for these who into 'that' kind of thing, wants to hear about bedroom escapades of their love interest prior to them.
The fact that some of you are still trembling over your own head Canon ntr when this game has no ntr shows you haven't even played the game. The mom never talks fucking other guys. The girl in the ally scene was you getting blackmail material which by the way you can now have removed from the game this update. Give it a break this site is filled with NTR crap this game isn't one of them. And back on the mom thing the dev already said that her well endowed comment was about a guy's wealth not his dick.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
I saw this updated recently so I took a look at the last few comments to see how it progressed. There's still talk about NTR, the MC hasn't scored yet and the dev has a short temper.

I like the art. I wish the artist well, even if some of the stuff in the background seems to be going through mitosis.

Reactions: Chris2041

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
The N-talk is OLD!!!!!!! previous people should stop spamming about it and scaring others ; w;
there was not a single new word about it in any of the new updates nor in complaints from players
Please look at the post above mine. I said "talk about NTR" and there is. I'm implying that there is more talk (there is) about something NOT in the game then there is about the game...

Reactions: SeeYouSoon12

_Zoinks_

Jun 13, 2023
After seeing the games future plans on patreon. This game definitely has a interesting future. looking forward to the fact that there will be harem and one girl only routes. Most games I've played have only done harem with no way of focusing on one girl. Curious to see how each girls route and harem routes will play out. Can't wait to see where this game goes in about 2 years time.

corellius

Feb 5, 2024
so based on mc's hair being identical to alice's hair, one would assume, okay definitely siblings. so i thought it was safe, but then it does the bait and switch anyway and hes adopted and the only one that isnt is the sister that resembled him..... like what? aside from the design of "siblings" actually looking related going from great to now off putting since they actually aren't related because of that writing choice, unless we eventually bang ann, the incest tag is false advertising. man does this site really need to get the insekei tag already. if they are adopted and thus not related, then it is not incest.

_Zoinks_

Jun 13, 2023
so based on mc's hair being identical to alice's hair, one would assume, okay definitely siblings. so i thought it was safe, but then it does the bait and switch anyway and hes adopted and the only one that isnt is the sister that resembled him..... like what?
I was wondering the same thing but I noticed that at the start of the game the picture of the mc has all black hair so I assume they dyed it to look like Alice's.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
BisQDev
Do you know what rational means? You seem to be confusing it with moral/ethical.

Also, Wanda asks the protag to use 'please' when begging but he already does that the first time.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FurtownNewBeginnings-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mellbear

Apr 14, 2021
View attachment 3368347

Dev, the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot? (for example I have no interest in femdom, can that be avoided?)

I see that on Patreon you said that many ideas and fetishes are going to be part of the game, if possible could you say what type of planned Tags/content the game will have?

Leaving that aside, IMPO, Mc looks too "human" to be a half breed, is there some transformation or something?

EDIT: Well, I like the models in general, but i don't know how much you could call this a Harem, it seems like one can't see all the scenes or follow all the stories in a simple playtrough, so the player loses a lot of content. (for example, one of the options is to choose whether to go out with a friend, the younger sister, or the older sister, depending on which you choose is the content you see, and you also earn affection points only with that character)
And Dev, you should think about making a patch, or letting the player select the relationships, otherwise you won't last on Patreon.

RE-EDIT V 0.3 :If you have no interest in Forced content, avoid the game.
All that lengthy explanation to simply say "i don't wanna play it" next time go rant somewhere else fam.

Mellbear

Apr 14, 2021
Yes, of course, a great many fetishes will be able to be skipped, it all just depends on the player. There's a lot planned.

Regarding MC's transformation, the thing is that according to the story he inherited a weak gene, so he still hasn't made the transition, so to say according to the canons of the game world, it happens. Whether there will be a transition, how it will all look like you will see in the story, but rest assured you will have a choice and everyone will be happy.
Also you really shouldn't be appeasing that type of individual it's the type who bitches and moans with no real intent to enjoy stuff. As I explained on your patreon previously I hated furry type content, your game made me a believer that furries are not wrong or bad or icky... they're just *misunderstood* :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Reactions: BisQDev

AnonymousFel

Mar 10, 2020
The art style is amazing

Characters are quite likeable

The player being a hybrid of sorts with a "weak/dormant dominant gene" could go for some interesting twist in the future

But as user Chimba said, this feels more like a point-and-click than a sandbox. Sandbox normally encourage freedom, and not having the option to choose where to go is quite the opposite of that.

Dialogue choices also appear to have no impact on anything, aside from the following five boxes or so of dialogue.

And this is v0.8, with v0.9 already released to patrons. What will happen on version v1.0? Will the game be released and that's it or will the game keep getting updated? I know I joined late to the party, so there is a good chance that whatever I say might not even affect the potential final release, but I still felt the need to at least give my thoughts.

BisQDev

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2024
The art style is amazing

Characters are quite likeable

The player being a hybrid of sorts with a "weak/dormant dominant gene" could go for some interesting twist in the future

But as user Chimba said, this feels more like a point-and-click than a sandbox. Sandbox normally encourage freedom, and not having the option to choose where to go is quite the opposite of that.

Dialogue choices also appear to have no impact on anything, aside from the following five boxes or so of dialogue.

And this is v0.8, with v0.9 already released to patrons. What will happen on version v1.0? Will the game be released and that's it or will the game keep getting updated? I know I joined late to the party, so there is a good chance that whatever I say might not even affect the potential final release, but I still felt the need to at least give my thoughts.

Hi mate, thanks for appreciating the game! This post will answer some of your questions:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: AnonymousFel
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes