forskin888

Jul 17, 2021
I am looking for something because the guide keeps saying "with sakuras abilities you should be able to get to new areas" but I don't know where it's talking about

Asura066

May 3, 2018
In the gallery and worldspace where can I find the threesome with incow and izumi? The last picture in OP.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I am looking for something because the guide keeps saying "with sakuras abilities you should be able to get to new areas" but I don't know where it's talking about
The rock near the merchant place. But it doesn't unlock a lot right now. And even breaking it is not enough if you haven't started ch3

forskin888

Jul 17, 2021
The rock near the merchant place. But it doesn't unlock a lot right now. And even breaking it is not enough if you haven't started ch3
I already did all of that but it's still saying "with Sakuras abilities you should be able to see new areas" and I'm already on chapter 3

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I already did all of that but it's still saying "with Sakuras abilities you should be able to see new areas" and I'm already on chapter 3
Well if you've broken the rocks near the merchant place and have the required equipement to get to that new area, it shouldn't say that. But anyway it's not very important since it doesn't have any more advice.
And honnestly I'm considering getting rid of the Faust inside the recollec room because there's a much better help system in the later chapters.

Asura066

May 3, 2018
Anyone got the bug with training hinata part 5. I went to all the interactive stars in the map with her but when I try to enter ino place I get the msg I should user her first before I take her to ino. There are no more interactive stars on the map.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Anyone got the bug with training hinata part 5. I went to all the interactive stars in the map with her but when I try to enter ino place I get the msg I should user her first before I take her to ino. There are no more interactive stars on the map.
You're missing one then :
1712346521956.png 1712346527563.png 1712346541667.png

Ente Artema

Jun 4, 2020
Well if you've broken the rocks near the merchant place and have the required equipement to get to that new area, it shouldn't say that. But anyway it's not very important since it doesn't have any more advice.
And honnestly I'm considering getting rid of the Faust inside the recollec room because there's a much better help system in the later chapters.
What is and how to get that equipement needed to go east, to the new area?

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Do you make the models on your own or do you like have a stock pile ready to go?
There's a lot of character cards that other people made and you can use. I'm usually just tweaking them however I want. I'm just too bad at making faces to be able to make characters on my own.

Asura066

May 3, 2018
There's a lot of character cards that other people made and you can use. I'm usually just tweaking them however I want. I'm just too bad at making faces to be able to make characters on my own.
I understand what you mean. I tried to make a models using blender before. Almost through my computer out the window.

Handsome_220

Apr 7, 2024
I think my game has either bugged or I broke the game in some sort of way. I am currently stuck at the part where you are at the Naruto village and I have done everything that I could find I am missing 2 key components and idfk where to get them or how or just where to start! I swear I've gone back and forth and rechecked everything and I still have nothing to show. I currently need to make the Physical Enhancer and the "Improved" Pills of Breast Growth but I can't get or find either of there top ingredient and I can't progress without them. Everyone says do more training but the trainers are what require said items to even be able to do anything with them. Also notice that Sarada is out side for Training and Inside her room at the same time like as if she has a twin, Idk if that's a bug or due to the quests both being active technically or what. All I know is I've searched everywhere I could and idk what else to do other than kill half my playtime to see if I didn't do something that bugged it.

Edit: I have the game off of Itch.io

Last edited:

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I think my game has either bugged or I broke the game in some sort of way. I am currently stuck at the part where you are at the Naruto village and I have done everything that I could find I am missing 2 key components and idfk where to get them or how or just where to start! I swear I've gone back and forth and rechecked everything and I still have nothing to show. I currently need to make the Physical Enhancer and the "Improved" Pills of Breast Growth but I can't get or find either of there top ingredient and I can't progress without them. Everyone says do more training but the trainers are what require said items to even be able to do anything with them. Also notice that Sarada is out side for Training and Inside her room at the same time like as if she has a twin, Idk if that's a bug or due to the quests both being active technically or what. All I know is I've searched everywhere I could and idk what else to do other than kill half my playtime to see if I didn't do something that bugged it.

Edit: I have the game off of Itch.io
I dont have each recipe on top of my mind but you should refer to the ingredient gdoc if finding ingredient is your problem. Should help out.

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes