Oddtom90

Jan 3, 2022
is the only transformation turning people into futa? I'm assuming yes but I'm curious if there is more to it than that.
Nope, there is a case of gender bending, a case of feminization (you can turn off these sex scenes at game start if you aren't interested in that), and a case of breast enlargement. Some of those technically aren't transformation, but they are close enough that I listed them anyway. Also, futa technically doesn't count towards the tags because all of the futa characters so far are futas from the beginning.

SaiminFan

Jul 10, 2019
Great game! Does anyone know where to get the "equipment" needed to transition from chapter 2 to 3? I have done just about all the events in the ninja village, and faust just tells me that new paths have opened up after learning rock smashing. I have smashed the rocks in the merchant area, but I cannot proceed without equipment.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Great game! Does anyone know where to get the "equipment" needed to transition from chapter 2 to 3? I have done just about all the events in the ninja village, and faust just tells me that new paths have opened up after learning rock smashing. I have smashed the rocks in the merchant area, but I cannot proceed without equipment.
If you go back to the shack where there's Nemona, you'll get access to a new village. There you'll get the equipement.

Lancz

Apr 2, 2024
I cant get past he log, i read it has something to do with the ruins but i cant find anything.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Out of all the April fools joke I've seen this year, this one is by far my favourite. Partly because you clearly put a ton of effort into it, but also because I loved seeing Lazuli get her comeuppance :D

Reactions: g4bs0uz42222

winmace

Jun 7, 2022
I hope you make the april fools standalone canon to the main game, make it a nightmare she has for shits and giggles!

thebest346

Aug 2, 2023
View attachment 3154714

Overview:
After years of research and a bit of luck, Lazuli finally managed to create her magnum opus,
the Cumcoction.
Follow the story of this sexual crazed alchemist as she tries to corrupt all of the girls surrounding her.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-01
Release Date: 2024-04-01
Developer: Faust Seiker - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 4 ?
Language: English
Length: 5h+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
April Fools Special Chapter
Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Chapter 3 Part 2
Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:
Save Folder - Ingredient List - Fan Sig

View attachment 3355794 View attachment 3333476 View attachment 3175065 View attachment 2546007 View attachment 3154711 View attachment 2546008 View attachment 2984413 View attachment 3333474 View attachment 2546013 View attachment 3175076 View attachment 2851462 View attachment 3333479 View attachment 2546014 View attachment 3333477 View attachment 2735060 View attachment 2851439
Imagine considering that NTR :KEK:
so uh this is chapter 3 only afaik so how can i get the full game?

Reactions: ChillGuy

Oddtom90

Jan 3, 2022
I do wish we could have gotten a Sarada scene in the April's Fools update. I would have loved seeing mirror world Sarada who instead of requesting breast enhancement medication received penis enhancement medication.

ikayinnuz

Mar 11, 2018
Nice game, I mean the fact that everything is easy to get if u read the message and the animations are pretty good. Same for some quest like the one with naruto who are funny. Would love to see more "costume" for our scientifist.
But really nice game there Faust i love it

Reactions: Faust Seiker
4.70 star(s) 35 Votes