max1970

Apr 5, 2018
Oh yeah I get why there's a confusion. Chapter 1 and 2 are included with Chapter 3, it's all in the same game. "Chapter 4" is separate for... reasons.
so wait if i start a fresh save does it mean i won't have to redo all the stuff from the last few chapters?

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
so wait if i start a fresh save does it mean i won't have to redo all the stuff from the last chapters?
Not exactly sure what you mean. It kinda depends where.
- If you play the new update you have to start with a fresh save anyway
- If you start with a fresh save on Chapter 3 and before then you'll start from the beginning and have to redo everything. However, there's a save folder pinned to this thread that has saves to allow you to start the game from different points depending on where you stopped.

max1970

Apr 5, 2018
Not exactly sure what you mean. It kinda depends where.
- If you play the new update you have to start with a fresh save anyway
- If you start with a fresh save on Chapter 3 and before then you'll start from the beginning and have to redo everything. However, there's a save folder pinned to this thread that has saves to allow you to start the game from different points depending on where you stopped.
oh alright, i did all three chapters thats why i was asking. so where is the save folder?

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
is the only transformation turning people into futa? I'm assuming yes but I'm curious if there is more to it than that.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
On chap 3.2, selecting "brendan" outside the shack doesn't seem to do anything?

I also can't seem to get this one to proc either, unsure if related

1712004840366.png

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
Today's date is a bit peculiar. Which may explain some stuff.

Namely the fact that this is a standalone update. And not necessarily Chapter 4...
It's only now that I realize that today is April 1st :KEK: My bad thing is that in Brasil no one celebrates this because it is something "heavy" and always a discussion and disagreement .

Reactions: harem.king
4.70 star(s) 35 Votes