g4bs0uz42222

Mar 31, 2023
Need some more progress with Naruto. (Which means more progress with other girls if nothing happens with him right now.)
Hey Faust, I just wanted to say that making Android18 a futa and a harem protagonist might be one of the best ideas someone has ever had. I played all the content so far and I really enjoyed it. If I get the chance and you are still working on it in the future, I will support the game for sure. Also, do you always share a public release or was it a one time thing because of the leak?

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Hey Faust, I just wanted to say that making Android18 a futa and a harem protagonist might be one of the best ideas someone has ever had. I played all the content so far and I really enjoyed it. If I get the chance and you are still working on it in the future, I will support the game for sure. Also, do you always share a public release or was it a one time thing because of the leak?
Every release ends up being public and I personaly post them all here. However patreons usually get them 2 weeks prior so that's where the leak is. It would have been public anyway.

Reactions: g4bs0uz42222

wackop

Feb 21, 2022
new to playing this game, but on the first day i cant see anything in the abandoned house. but on the second day all of a sudden a scene pops up stating 'she's back again with a different girl. am i missing something or is this a bug?

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
new to playing this game, but on the first day i cant see anything in the abandoned house. but on the second day all of a sudden a scene pops up stating 'she's back again with a different girl. am i missing something or is this a bug?
If you have futa on male off it is normal because the first scene is futa on male. Though it's my bad with the dialogues.

mortalofthechosen

Nov 2, 2023
I believe I'm stuck on hinata's final quest (or second night), i have gone to all the places with the golden/yellow markers, and i have also went to inu's shop, what do i do next? i cant seem to re-enter hinata's house as hinata.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
The new update is now out !
Have fun playing.

Don't hesitate to leave a like and a good review if you've liked the update.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: saec1 and Grex

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I believe I'm stuck on hinata's final quest (or second night), i have gone to all the places with the golden/yellow markers, and i have also went to inu's shop, what do i do next? i cant seem to re-enter hinata's house as hinata.
If it is the second night then it should have ended right after the Ino scene. Just to be sure we're talking about the same scene, what's happening with Ino in this scene ?

4.70 star(s) 35 Votes