Hewl21332

Jan 5, 2024
for animations you might like struggle with sin. it also has alot to do with corruption but with alot more combat in it. you can also start with cheats if you need help with it. while most stuff has no time limit some side stuff does like corrupting the farm girl while waiting for her husband to recover or corrupting some one before they finish nun training.
what about more similar art i guess? like this one, and the art used in futa fantasy if you know it? I wll check out struggle with sin, but not a big fan of that 3d art style. thanks.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
RUN!! THIS GAME IS A TEASE. DEVELOPER GETS LAZY AFTER YOU DISCOVERED 3RD AREA AND IS LAZY TOWARDS THE END OF 2ND AREA. NO MORE ANIMATIONS
You know if you have a bug you don't need to full capslocke rage.
Especially since if you have no cg it comes from your end. It CANNOT come from a bug in rpgm. So either your hardware or a problem when you extracted the files.

Anyway no point getting all angry about something that IS NOT real.

You could have quickly checked the files and realized there were animations for every scene you said there weren't.

Also if even 10% of what you said was true (which it isnt btw) you still have no right to speak to me or to anyone like that. I'm not your dog, nor your slave. I owe you nothing.

Last edited:

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
sorry i dont really know that much about the diffrent arts all i know is they are both 3dish in their animations or atleast i a assume thats what this animation is i could be wrong though.

Jul 30, 2022
You know if you have a bug you don't need to full capslocke rage.
Especially since if you have no cg it comes from your end. It CANNOT come from a bug in rpgm. So either your hardware or a problem when you extracted the files.

Anyway no point getting all angry about something that IS NOT real.

You could have quickly checked the files and realized there were animations for every scene you said there weren't.

Also if even 10% of what you said was true (which it isnt btw) you still have no right to speak to me or to anyone like that. I'm not your dog, nor your slave. I owe you nothing.
I'm apologize magnificent God Faust. You were completely right. I played so long thinking it suppose to play this way. I have wrong you terribly and will delete my comment.

I apologize Faust.

Sebastian454545

Nov 15, 2023
I love this game tbh. Only thing that could end up being in the game that i am kind of missing are some more toys, but thats just my personal preference

CinderFall201

Feb 5, 2018
First time I play it this game, and I liked it, I would like to see more worlds anime in the future
Next world Faust will introduce is Fairy Tail. But will be awhile before he/she will introduce the world so you can play to your heart's content and then game time eventually!

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Neat project here! I really like the concept. Sadly I don't have the time anymore to wander around aimlessly. Wish this game was around when I was younger with more time on my hands lol.

I'll definitely come back to this one if a guide or walkthrough ever gets made for it though.

Best of luck, I could tell the game has plenty of passion behind it.

4.70 star(s) 35 Votes