Fapman777

Mar 2, 2020
This is the last part. The rest of the content will be distributed along other chapters (kind of like a pokemon game where the story progress as you explore the world)
Ok nice, thanks for the respond. Do we know which "world" is the next parody for next chapter or is it still too early in the development to know?

I hope for a Bleach chapter.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Ok nice, thanks for the respond. Do we know which "world" is the next parody for next chapter or is it still too early in the development to know?

I hope for a Bleach chapter.
It's been voted for like a few month by now. It's Fairy tail

Reactions: Manu9080

tripleking

May 16, 2021
Hey i played a while on the apk version but i can't find the save location to bring it over to the new version, i used rs file manager to open game folder of the apk but no save file anywhere. dont want to start from scratch if its possible to use my save in new version. anyone can help me out? :)

Last edited:

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Hey i played a while on the apk version but i can't find the save location to bring it over to the new version, i used rs file manager to open game folder of the apk but no save file anywhere. dont want to start from scratch if its possible to use my save in new version. anyone can help me out? :)
I have no idea how rpgm structures apk and where to find saves, sorry. However if you remember where you were you can use the save folder I provide. There are saves leading to different part of the game.

Raida

Sep 14, 2018
Does Brendan not have any scenes in the shack? It keeps getting glitched with the previous girl I previously selected

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Does Brendan not have any scenes in the shack? It keeps getting glitched with the previous girl I previously selected
Yeah it's bugged. I litteraly just forgot to make the choice work. It's kind of already fixed byt I'm lazy af to update the links.
And I also fucked up because once you talk with Faust to set the character in the shack it doesn't randomly switch everyday afterward.
So yeah sorry 'bout that. If you still wanna see the scene, you can get it from the last save in the save folder though.

tripleking

May 16, 2021
i am getting Webpage not available ( connection refused ) when i try launch the game from joiplay.. anyone knows how to fix?

Raida

Sep 14, 2018
Yeah it's bugged. I litteraly just forgot to make the choice work. It's kind of already fixed byt I'm lazy af to update the links.
And I also fucked up because once you talk with Faust to set the character in the shack it doesn't randomly switch everyday afterward.
So yeah sorry 'bout that. If you still wanna see the scene, you can get it from the last save in the save folder though.
i just did, thanks in advance for letting us know

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Best scenes in the game are Nemona and Lazuli sharing content, would love to see Nemona attend each location after you finish with a giril to lend a helping hand.
The scenes with Ino and Lazuli just did not have the same feel as it's the same body in the images and animations.

No more Nemona on Lazuli content...FeelsBadMan
I disagree with this one, but hey each to their own.

Reactions: silentjacker

reapeyes

Nov 13, 2020
I genuinely need help finding the mana infused mushrooms. I for some reason just cannot find them. I know they're in the cave, but I just can't see them. I've looked during the day, afternoon, and night. Can someone tell me the exact location of them?

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
where do I find these ingredients
I genuinely need help finding the mana infused mushrooms. I for some reason just cannot find them. I know they're in the cave, but I just can't see them. I've looked during the day, afternoon, and night. Can someone tell me the exact location of them?
Top of the cave near the entrance. Also idk why but most of the time people search for them they've actually already used them to craft the item. So just make sure its not the case.

4.70 star(s) 35 Votes