Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Brooo, the new update isn't carrying over my saves :( Is there something to fix that?

Edit: Seems like we need to use provided saves? Guess I will finish my previous one, then download that for the new content. Cause I still had a few things left. BTW, for the content b4 this update, what is needed for hinata? When she keeps saying something is needed b4 continuing the training at night

FutaFred

Apr 19, 2023
Sooo, on the chance of being stupid:
Anyone have an idea how to get to the last two Nemona scenes (those in a separate lane in the recollection room)? I did all the "sharing" options in the village, visited the cabin in the forest and visited her home at night multiple times (although they just talk through the night here). Are the last scenes well hidden, or am I just blind?

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Sooo, on the chance of being stupid:
Anyone have an idea how to get to the last two Nemona scenes (those in a separate lane in the recollection room)? I did all the "sharing" options in the village, visited the cabin in the forest and visited her home at night multiple times (although they just talk through the night here). Are the last scenes well hidden, or am I just blind?
You need to craft something before the night talk.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Brooo, the new update isn't carrying over my saves :( Is there something to fix that?

Edit: Seems like we need to use provided saves? Guess I will finish my previous one, then download that for the new content. Cause I still had a few things left. BTW, for the content b4 this update, what is needed for hinata? When she keeps saying something is needed b4 continuing the training at night
Depends on which update you last played. If its too old then yeah there was a plugin change at some point so saves before Chapter 2 part 3 cant be used.

Also for hinata you need to have progressed ino and naruto enough (if you have futa on male off you'll be hinted to talk to naruto at some point).
Basically just progress the other characters.

FutaFred

Apr 19, 2023
You need to craft something before the night talk.
Thank you, I was figuring it would have something to do with that.
But I don't seem to have any more craftable recipes? I picked up all ingredients that I could find and finished the other content. Is there a specific trigger that I have to hit, to give her the idea "I should make XY"? Sorry, just feeling kinda stumped and I have been running around the map randomly last night XD

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Thank you, I was figuring it would have something to do with that.
But I don't seem to have any more craftable recipes? I picked up all ingredients that I could find and finished the other content. Is there a specific trigger that I have to hit, to give her the idea "I should make XY"? Sorry, just feeling kinda stumped and I have been running around the map randomly last night XD
Now that's weird. If you've seen the Nemona & misty event in the shack you should have a new recipe. Yohimbe extract I reckon is the name.

FutaFred

Apr 19, 2023
Now that's weird. If you've seen the Nemona & misty event in the shack you should have a new recipe. Yohimbe extract I reckon is the name.
D'oh, you got it. I'm an idiot. I apparently never went inside the cabin, when Misty was in (not sure why), that was the missing piece.
Merci.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Alright...
At least this time you guys did it properly and didn't leak a full bugged version. I guess I should be happy about that part...

This is a leaked update but consider at least leaving a like and a rating if you liked it.

Here's the save folder for those who've lost their saves.
downlodading this and putting it in the games folder there is only new game avaiable

Azed354

Jan 6, 2022
1707411504868.png Yo how do I get past here. Also I mistakenly started the whole pokemon chapter without doing the Naruto one, and I heard a girl was beyound here

4.70 star(s) 35 Votes