Azed354

Jan 6, 2022
1707415068385.png Finally found the Naruto chapter and I have been progressing in it, until this part. I am focusing on Sakura, Sarada, and Hinata for now, and this has stopped me in Sakura's journey. I think this should be the 3rd scene

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
View attachment 3337493 Finally found the Naruto chapter and I have been progressing in it, until this part. I am focusing on Sakura, Sarada, and Hinata for now, and this has stopped me in Sakura's journey. I think this should be the 3rd scene
In this game, if you're stuck it's because you haven't progressed some other girls. This is especially true for Chapter 2. I'd say you need to progress Ino there if I remember correctly.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
On which scene ?
during the three way with misty where you get the new recipe with the ingredient you get from the polluted factory place. i could be wrong, but i do know i beat nemona before, so i found it odd she said she had a fight claim. also i unlocked the scene through the faust npc outside the shed, so maybe that caused it?

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Well i got stuck pretty fast. I did the first event with Bakugo, Deku's mom and Nami and have the femmorphosis potion. But no other events are popping up for me.

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Depends on which update you last played. If its too old then yeah there was a plugin change at some point so saves before Chapter 2 part 3 cant be used.
I think I played from the update right b4 this one. Though the saves still aren't there I'm afraid. So it seems I'll have to use the pinned saves

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Rip, in my other Dave I had futa male turned on too, and I don't think you can change it mid game
In the pinned saves you have one with the filter on and others with the filter off. So you should be able to find what you need.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
where do you get the extract I dont think you can walk around in the Forest Shack just see the scene. I got past the part where Nemona gets made about using her pussy as in I saw the Nemona and Misty Scene Twice.
Do the serena event to get to a new area.

Reactions: LoganTodd

chasebdrrdf

Dec 30, 2020
haven't played this for a few updates so can i get an answer as to whether they got rid of WASD and Z for movment and interaction or if my game is bugged

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
haven't played this for a few updates so can i get an answer as to whether they got rid of WASD and Z for movment and interaction or if my game is bugged
You can setup keyboard in the options.
This is not very intuitive but its the only plugin I've found that does this. Should help if you want to redefine controls.

arka15

Apr 21, 2021
i have saves from before chapter 2 i think, so that saves are non compatible with this version? (sorry im bad at english, i speak spanish xddd btw like the game)

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
i have saves from before chapter 2 i think, so that saves are non compatible with this version? (sorry im bad at english, i speak spanish xddd btw like the game)
Yeah there was a new plugin so they are not compatible. This is why I'm giving a few different saves.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
How many parts will Chapter 3 (pokemon part) contain?
This is the last part. The rest of the content will be distributed along other chapters (kind of like a pokemon game where the story progress as you explore the world)

4.70 star(s) 35 Votes