drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
enjoying the game so far really love the animations. would love to see a game in the future use futa miroko as a main character would be a cool way to use her rabbit powers to influence her desires to mate. probly spelled her name wrong i always seem to misspell that unlike Rumi.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
enjoying the game so far really love the animations. would love to see a game in the future use futa miroko as a main character would be a cool way to use her rabbit powers to influence her desires to mate. probly spelled her name wrong i always seem to misspell that unlike Rumi.
Ngl you're going to appreciate the MHA Chapter I think xD

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
yeah i am really gonna enjoy that one. if you ever decide to dive into more sci fi stuff like android 18 you should check out the super robot wars anime and xenosaga game series. they both have some pretty decent girls in them.

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
I went through the whole game, but there were three empty spaces in the gallery

Last edited:

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I went through the whole game, but there were three empty spaces in the gallery
Then you have missed stuff. Because it is clearly possible to have everything and you cannot lock yourself out of a scene. (Unless bug but none have been reported so far.)

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
Then you have missed stuff. Because it is clearly possible to have everything and you cannot lock yourself out of a scene. (Unless bug but none have been reported so far.)
I went through the whole game, all 3 episodes, filled the entire gallery, but there were 3 empty places without characters from the top at the end

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I went through the whole game, all 3 episodes, filled the entire gallery, but there were 3 empty places without characters from the top at the end
Oh without characters. Then yeah there's just nothing there.

Hewl21332

Jan 5, 2024
umm, I am new on here, really like the game, I am curious about some things, how do I make this f95zone thread show from most recent, it is all over the date and I do not understand how to filter? Also, any recommendations of games similar to this game, not necessarily in tags, more the way it is, the animations, the game type?

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
for animations you might like struggle with sin. it also has alot to do with corruption but with alot more combat in it. you can also start with cheats if you need help with it. while most stuff has no time limit some side stuff does like corrupting the farm girl while waiting for her husband to recover or corrupting some one before they finish nun training.

4.70 star(s) 35 Votes