Grex

Mar 22, 2018
The new update is now out !
Have fun playing.

Don't hesitate to leave a like and a good review if you've liked the update.
Honestly it was amazing, I really enjoyed it. Now, in my humble opinion, it would be a good idea to have Laz or the rest of the participants react in someway to the events of chapter 4* in the next update (just a bit of flavor text)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was fun and enjoyable, GG Faust!

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
Alright...
At least this time you guys did it properly and didn't leak a full bugged version. I guess I should be happy about that part...

This is a leaked update but consider at least leaving a like and a rating if you liked it.

Here's the save folder for those who've lost their saves.
Does the game really delete old saves? Because I just copied my old saves to the game folder, opened the game and it said there was no save, which I went back to the game folder... The saves were... Deleted??? This is normal?

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Does the game really delete old saves? Because I just copied my old saves to the game folder, opened the game and it said there was no save, which I went back to the game folder... The saves were... Deleted??? This is normal?
It should not delete old save. However since this Chapter is a standalone game and I'm not super clear on how rpgm works on that part : maybe, just maybe, if it starts the game with saves belonging to another game it deletes them.

I still doubt that's the case though considering how rpgm usually works.

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
It should not delete old save. However since this Chapter is a standalone game and I'm not super clear on how rpgm works on that part : maybe, just maybe, if it starts the game with saves belonging to another game it deletes them.

I still doubt that's the case though considering how rpgm usually works.
I think it was going to start chapter 4 and my save was from the previous chapter. I tried again and the game gives a jpg missing error (in short, will it be a rework?). Then I thought about starting over and came across the karma scenes . So it wasnt a mistake :v if chapter 4 happens like karma I don't know if I can swallow it, because I really wanted Misty in those seductive shorts e.e So with the sub protagonist it makes me sad/excited. Either way it will be a great job as always

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I think it was going to start chapter 4 and my save was from the previous chapter. I tried again and the game gives a jpg missing error (in short, will it be a rework?). Then I thought about starting over and came across the karma scenes . So it wasnt a mistake :v if chapter 4 happens like karma I don't know if I can swallow it, because I really wanted Misty in those seductive shorts e.e So with the sub protagonist it makes me sad/excited. Either way it will be a great job as always
Today's date is a bit peculiar. Which may explain some stuff.

Namely the fact that this is a standalone update. And not necessarily Chapter 4...

4.70 star(s) 35 Votes