Drex

Nov 22, 2017
Where is walkthrough I'm tired of turning into a fucking robot with the only function is to look for extremally small objects nd hidden items.

DaemionX

Jul 30, 2018
so is chapter 2 the hidden leaf village stuff or is there more after? where i'm at in the story: Robin is still mumbling in the underground, sarada's boob growth stuff is acquired, none of the leaf village will speak with me, can't do anything new with the first village, and darren has no new clothes. still havent seen nemona's second scene.

Last edited:

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
so is chapter 2 the hidden leaf village stuff or is there more after? where i'm at in the story: Robin is still mumbling in the underground, sarada's boob growth stuff is acquired, none of the leaf village will speak with me, can't do anything new with the first village, and darren has no new clothes. still havent seen nemona's second scene.
Yep the kunoichi village is the end of it I'm aware the saves say chapter 1 cuz I misstyped.
For Nemona though I thought I had fixed the bug where the second scene never triggered. Does it not do anything when you go back to the shack ?

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
So I played through chapter 1, good game overall.
However, Nami's 2nd scene didn't register in the memory room and neither did nemona's first. On the topic of nemona, it seems she's supposed to have 3 scenes but the game didn't let me see any more unless I'm missing a trigger for the later ones. It kept just showing the after glow smoke image
E: Chap 2 is completely fine in this regard (albeit I swapped to the available 1.5 full save just so I could have a save with all the gallery scenes unlocked). Might want to fix "Faust's" tips slightly: still says there's stuff to be done when there isn't.

Last edited:

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
So I played through chapter 1, good game overall.
However, Nami's 2nd scene didn't register in the memory room and neither did nemona's first. On the topic of nemona, it seems she's supposed to have 3 scenes but the game didn't let me see any more unless I'm missing a trigger for the later ones. It kept just showing the after glow smoke image
E: Chap 2 is completely fine in this regard (albeit I swapped to the available 1.5 full save just so I could have a save with all the gallery scenes unlocked). Might want to fix "Faust's" tips slightly: still says there's stuff to be done when there isn't.
Nemona and Nami's bugs should have been fixed in an earlier patch a few days after Chapter 2 became public. But there's been a bit of a mess up with how the thread was reported and updated and I'm not sure the mods kept the most recent version.
Chapter 2 Part 2 becoming public by the end of the week should fix it though.
About the tips, it's a pain in the ass to track everything with rpgm and I also sometime forget it exists so yeah it's a bit clunky, I'll try to improve it a bit.

Reactions: Oblivion9873

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Nemona and Nami's bugs should have been fixed in an earlier patch a few days after Chapter 2 became public. But there's been a bit of a mess up with how the thread was reported and updated and I'm not sure the mods kept the most recent version.
Chapter 2 Part 2 becoming public by the end of the week should fix it though.
About the tips, it's a pain in the ass to track everything with rpgm and I also sometime forget it exists so yeah it's a bit clunky, I'll try to improve it a bit.
tbf, I did download the file the day it popped up in the "latest updates" tab and just didn't get round to trying until yesterday, so I likely had the bugged version yeah.
IDK how you'd implement it but a nice confirmation of "you've seen everything there is in this update" would be nice.
But yeah I do think being told "hey there's a secret path in the trees" after I've already seen every scene in the village so far and being told I can corrupt the starting village girls further when I straight up can't is certainly confusing at first. would definitely be helpful just in terms of not potentially wasting the players' time to get that ironed out

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Faust Seiker I dont know the limitations of the animation thing your using but would it possible to have their stomachs bulge a bit when they take her dick? Also is it possible to get booty jiggle?

jonaru001

Apr 4, 2022
From what I see right there : get the dragon core from the basement in the underground city, explode the trunk and you'll get access to another area.

Pretty sure you need to see the third Inko scene before that though.
hey i actually have part 2 for part 2, im stuck on how to unlock the final two scenes with robin

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
hey i actually have part 2 for part 2, im stuck on how to unlock the final two scenes with robin
Did you save the merchant ? If yes he gives you something for robin that will unlock one and then the last one is just from speaking to her

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Faust Seiker I dont know the limitations of the animation thing your using but would it possible to have their stomachs bulge a bit when they take her dick? Also is it possible to get booty jiggle?
Bulge is already there, not for the first few scenes but I quickly started making it. (There's still some scene where it juzt didnt work but its mostly there every time)
Jiggling though is probably possible but I haven't been able to do it properly yet.

Edit : just realized since part 2 izn't there yet, there's not a lot of scene with bulging right now indeed. But it's coming

Last edited:
Reactions: HerbertIronsides

Sazeo

Mar 8, 2022
what prompts him to be saved? because everything i check on him he's just in his usual spot
He should need to be saved right away. It's their initial dialogue. Are you sure you're at the right merchant? The guy at the south end past the waterfall area.

If he's already agreed to make clothes for you, just go and ask him for some.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I made a few fan sigs for the game in my free time :

FanSigLazuli.gif
FanSigNemona.gif
FanSigNami.gif
FanSigRobin.gif
FanSigHinata.gif

The following ones contain spoiler for Chapter 2 Part 2 :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

links :
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/06/2758535_FanSigLazuli.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/06/2758537_FanSigNemona.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/06/2758536_FanSigNami.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/06/2758538_FanSigRobin.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/06/2758532_FanSigHinata.gif

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/06/2758534_FanSigIzumi.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/06/2758539_FanSigSarada.gif

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FutaConcoction-CH2P2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.70 star(s) 35 Votes