VN Ren'Py Futa Dating Simulator [v0.14] [OnlyGoodGames]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
A futa game where I don't have to be a bottom sissy. but can instead top. Have I died and gone to heaven?
Don't see that much but hell i can go for both still being dom with being a bottom and a top or just being a big guy while being a bottom.

Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
Saying futa should be booted out of femdom, I don't. It's fucking stupid to imply that futas aren't female just because some self-proclaimed alpha males with weak-ass masculinity can't handle "females" not being purely boobs and pussy. It's fucking 2023, not 2001.
Lets be honest here, futa aren't exactly like a normal woman, and we all know why. Plus the fact that futadom, doesn't only mention futa on male but go way beyond that, it's a mix of male feminization with a clear mindset (and even religion in some cases futadomworld for clear example) where males are supposed to act like a female to the futa as if it's a normal thing. It's about a specific kink, that some people looks for or others don't want at all. For that reason I think it wouldn't be a bad thing to have it the tag list.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Lets be honest here, futa aren't exactly like a normal woman, and we all know why.
Doesn't mean they aren't on the female side of things.

Plus the fact that futadom, doesn't only mention futa on male but go way beyond that, it's a mix of male feminization with a clear mindset (and even religion in some cases futadomworld for clear example) where males are supposed to act like a female to the futa as if it's a normal thing. It's about a specific kink, that some people looks for or others don't want at all. For that reason I think it wouldn't be a bad thing to have it the tag list.
A "futa on male" tag would be enough for that. No need to start splitting tags with dodgy implications just because people's masculinity has the resilience of cotton candy.

Though, that is still off-topic. So the last thing I'll say is that, if people want to keep this conversation rolling, making a new thread in the discussions area would be more appropriate than do this here.

Reactions: roguerats27

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Dissappointed, another game that says Futa but isn't Futa. No vagina, no futa (it's literally part of the definition). Wish they would separate the futa and trans tag.
I think futa has been adopted as a catch all term. I don't think that's going to go back...
all-of-this-pointing.gif

Read that someday, when the site gets overhauled, they're redoing tags & I *think* they're gonna separate trans & Futa bc dam we're tired of doods with boobs !!!

No offense to any doods with boobs out there ;)

Last edited:

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
Wow this sounds incredible and looking at the spoiler section you'll have a great variety. I see there's already fat girl now if we could get a gilf down the line.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Suggesting an additional "futa on male" tag, I agree with. Though that could extend to possibly other tags. I mean, there's a "gay" tag but no "heterosexual" tag for example, which always seemed odd to me but I've put it to the fact that most of the games on here would need the tag I suppose.
Although I can see a lot of heated discussions about people saying games with futas on females would need the hetero tag because dick+vagina, or that futa on male games should have the "gay" tag, making other people angry at the stupidity. Me included.

Saying futa should be booted out of femdom, I don't. It's fucking stupid to imply that futas aren't female just because some self-proclaimed alpha males with weak-ass masculinity can't handle "females" not being purely boobs and pussy. It's fucking 2023, not 2001.

Anyway, I think we've gone a bit off-topic on that one, better to stop it right there before the mods get angry.
I basically comment on futa games to ask author to clarify avoidable/non-avoidable male-on-futa/futa-on-male in the genre spoilers.
Would save a lot of trouble for everyone instead of having to shift through comments or ask the same questions "does mc take it up the ass" "can mc avoid taking it up the ass" etc.
I prefer male MC on futa & avoid futa-on-mc or non-male mc games, but better clarifications tags for this would help ppl regardless of preference I think.

Last edited:

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
A futa game where I don't have to be a bottom sissy. but can instead top. Have I died and gone to heaven?
Well it's not that rare for the futa tag, though I guess that's mostly from harem games with futa side characters compared to futa-themed games. Still not that rare, surely:unsure:
The real unicorn I'd like to see is a sissification game where the male MC isn't the sissy.
I'll check back on that in a decade :ROFLMAO:

longbirch

Nov 6, 2022
its public on itch. but that version seems to be missing all the sex scenes for tina, so nevermind i said anything :D

Last edited:

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
While the basic idea for the game sounds good and has potential, the result is pretty underwhelming.
Even having gotten my hands on the patreon version, there really isn't much there, each route seems to end with a reminder that there's a "special tier" where there's more content available.
Honestly, very disappointing. Don't think I'll be giving this another look.

On the upside, the writing is free of typos and other errors, so I guess, credit where credit is due.
(v0.3)

Reactions: anon2323j
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes