Rexaureus

Oct 21, 2017
Is it necessary to start a new save? Right after we have the talk with Alice in the Dining Room, the game says to go wake up Yuki, but my quest log keeps saying that I need to go back to the Dining Room to talk to Alice, and when I go to Yuki's room, it says that I need to first apologize to Kana.

Deren

Feb 18, 2018
Kana hide and seek locations? Prev page had a post but seemed wrong cuz I found kana first in the garden

Nvm if someone has the same problem, it's castle garden, residential lake, slum tree

Last edited:

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
The creator will delay chapter 2 in order to improve the quality and animations, so do not expect updates during these days

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Did anyone ever post a fix for those two scenes not unlocking? I've seen them in the movie folder, so they're definitely in game.

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
Did anyone ever post a fix for those two scenes not unlocking? I've seen them in the movie folder, so they're definitely in game.
said he was modifying them, so he is going to change the scenes, fix + more modified scenes, but I don't know when this will happen.

Probably when chapter 2 comes out, which is in a month if we subtract the two months he announced last month.

Reactions: Riva
3.40 star(s) 20 Votes