MornarUruloki

Oct 21, 2018
Then this would be not a ntrs nor a ntr game. It will be a vanilal game and nobody wants that.
Not true, I want that... I know, I know I will look somewhere else... but damn, if only, at least, MC could try force himself on one of them to be totally rejected/made fun off (small PP compared to futa) and then in furious fit he would force himself on futa, fucking her brains out... the most happy ending, futa is fucking all the girls while MC is fucking her... maybe? :sneaky:

JustSoultan

Dec 24, 2023
I Dont Know Why But I Think The Owner Will Put Something Like When Hero Will Tell Kana About His Feeling She Will Rejected Him And Sanako or the futa Girl Will Fuck Everyone And Make Them Her Sex Toys In End And I Will Be Bad Ending For Hero Like She Said In Begging When She Talk To About His Ship With Kana If You Said Lie And Tell Her They Are Couple/Sanaka Will Tell Both Of Them That He Lie And They Will Take All What He Have. That Mean This Will Be Bad Ending/ Dont Forget He Add Sene That She Fucked His Teacher In Bathroom/ And In Futa Fantasy NTR Form Begging She Fucked Kana And He Was Happy And Want To Watch Her Fucking More That Make Me Asking Why You Like See Your GF Or Childhood Friend Getting Fucked In Front Of You? I Know This Is Futa Game But And He Feel Sry For Make Her Like That

JustSoultan

Dec 24, 2023
I Know That Kana Like The Hero But I Think She Will Cheat On Him Bec She Is Lossing Her Mind And I Think Sanako Will Do It Inside Her Before Hero Make It And Make All Girls Over Her Dick Man This Game Is Going Crazy And I Think The Owner Will Add New Character From Futa Fantasy NTR There Is 3 or 4 Girls Left Not In Futa Fantasy.

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
I Dont Know Why But I Think The Owner Will Put Something Like When Hero Will Tell Kana About His Feeling She Will Rejected Him And Sanako or the futa Girl Will Fuck Everyone And Make Them Her Sex Toys In End And I Will Be Bad Ending For Hero Like She Said In Begging When She Talk To About His Ship With Kana If You Said Lie And Tell Her They Are Couple/Sanaka Will Tell Both Of Them That He Lie And They Will Take All What He Have. That Mean This Will Be Bad Ending/ Dont Forget He Add Sene That She Fucked His Teacher In Bathroom/ And In Futa Fantasy NTR Form Begging She Fucked Kana And He Was Happy And Want To Watch Her Fucking More That Make Me Asking Why You Like See Your GF Or Childhood Friend Getting Fucked In Front Of You? I Know This Is Futa Game But And He Feel Sry For Make Her Like That
Yeah, NTR is like that, the hero gets cucked, the heroines are broken and the futa also loses their mind to the 'ancient evil'. There are no winners and it's sad but you knew that from the title of the game didn't you?

Wankers Cramp

Aug 16, 2016
I wanted to subscribe but i do not want to play through all the content but yeah did not get any saves so
mate I am not trying to be mean but you got me so confused with this reply. It doesn't even approach my question you just double down on what you said lol.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
If i got a save i can get myself the version whats so hard to understand
The 0.9 version is nowhere to find. So you need to patron the dev to get it. Also, Im pretty sure the dev offers a 0.9 savegame when you patron him. So patron him and you get the save, win-win.

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
The 0.9 version is nowhere to find. So you need to patron the dev to get it. Also, Im pretty sure the dev offers a 0.9 savegame when you patron him. So patron him and you get the save, win-win.
He didn't get any saves after subscribing is what he's saying. Unfortunately, none of us is able to help him without the v0.9 game. And BTW, don't leak the dev version here either.

N1rox98

May 25, 2020
A futa is far from vanilla and i would want a version without it, or just switch the POV.
Look at Futa Concoction works well there.
The is that this game is netorare/netorase centered. There will be netori parts (as dev said) but that will just a side-story thing. If you are not like it, then just skip it, mate.

N1rox98

May 25, 2020
The thing that this game is netorare/netorase centered. There will be netori parts (as dev said) but that will just a side-story thing. If you are not like it, then just skip it, mate.

P. S. Thought dev said that he can do part 2 of the game as netori, but I am not sure (the dev is changing his plans to quickly)

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
A futa is far from vanilla and i would want a version without it, or just switch the POV.
Look at Futa Concoction works well there.
Have you even read what he wrote? He wants to remove the current MC and let only the futa stay as MC. There would be no enemy, nobody who could steal your girl, you would be free to build your harem. Thats vanilla.

Reactions: MikeOG and Nessiah
3.30 star(s) 22 Votes