• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

yolaso

Oct 28, 2020
I almost expected that this time I would be able to play a futa game with the main character and fuck innocent or lustful girls when they realized the main Futa character had a big penis. :cautious::cautious::cautious:
And it's even better that the girls, the cheating wives, MILFs and the futa themselves will reduce the element of suspicion, which is what's great here.
And if Futa is a loli girl but still has a big penis, even better
Or it's just shota pretending to be a girl to approach girls and housewives. It's great that they let their guard down. :WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart:
Well there is Futa world of NTR, which kinda has what you want

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FutaFantasy-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Smokenoke

May 17, 2019
The game has promise but it still feels a bit too fast paced in the sex department, and the writing is still a bit off. Why exactly does the GF agree to Sayako's sexual demands if there are 3 other women who can handle it? Maybe the NTR route will be a bit more of a slow burn.

May 9, 2020
The game has promise but it still feels a bit too fast paced in the sex department, and the writing is still a bit off. Why exactly does the GF agree to Sayako's sexual demands if there are 3 other women who can handle it? Maybe the NTR route will be a bit more of a slow burn.
Apparently(slight spoiler?) by the end of this version of the game (the current version of the game on Patreon is about 2 or 3 versions ahead of this one), the rushed pacing supposedly is because the main primary focus is character building of the futa character. The futa character isn't going to be a side character or antagonist, she's going to be the protagonist. This is according to the "Mysterious Cat" NPC at the end of the game that pops up on the opposite side of the other "Mysterious Cat" NPC that was already there, in the castle.

So, the intent here sounds like this game is supposed to be a prequel to another game with the futa character as the primary protagonist.

EroBakugou

Jul 3, 2021
im stuck, after the quest to find kana the game tells me to take a bath but i tried everywhere and couldnt find where (yes i tried the bathroom on the castle)

Reactions: Alankhaz

leoben2310

Jun 9, 2020
Does anyone have a full save with full gallery unlock for BOTH sides? My old saves won't work on the new version except the autosave one...

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
So, the intent here sounds like this game is supposed to be a prequel to another game with the futa character as the primary protagonist.
Was there not something floating around about how the dev intends to abandon the netorase segment entirely? At that point people assumed this game would get the content cut out, but maybe the intent is to "smoothly" abandon this one by making it transition into a new game that is going to have none of it.

• Sad
Reactions: Nessiah

Smokenoke

May 17, 2019
Apparently(slight spoiler?) by the end of this version of the game (the current version of the game on Patreon is about 2 or 3 versions ahead of this one), the rushed pacing supposedly is because the main primary focus is character building of the futa character. The futa character isn't going to be a side character or antagonist, she's going to be the protagonist. This is according to the "Mysterious Cat" NPC at the end of the game that pops up on the opposite side of the other "Mysterious Cat" NPC that was already there, in the castle.

At that point it's just a futa on female game then isn't it? Either way the dev decides to go he should try to connect the other female characters with the protagonist more whether it's the futa or the male MC. At this point I don't really know or care enough about the party to give a fuck about her fucking them.

May 9, 2020
Is there a guide or something like that, I'm stuck on the hide and seek mission
She's hiding first in the Garden, and then in the Residential areas park, then go to the slums "garden" area just passed the abandoned house.

It took me an hour looking for her on the final part, I looked everywhere and had to come on here to find out.

Reactions: dudebro101
May 9, 2020
At that point it's just a futa on female game then isn't it? Either way the dev decides to go he should try to connect the other female characters with the protagonist more whether it's the futa or the male MC. At this point I don't really know or care enough about the party to give a fuck about her fucking them.
I'd have to agree, though honestly if I had to make a slight tweak to the premise of the plot of people fusing into one person then obviously the story would've made sense if it was one male and one female who fused together and that would explain why they have a penis with a female body. So about what would make me care or know enough about either the futa character or the male MC would've been if there was some way it could be portrayed to the player that they can relate to the character, which in Netorase it's difficult to do because nobody can relate to the male MC, or the Futa character, when suddenly you get a whole party of more girls that you're only introduced to when you get into the meat of the plot developing.

Instead it's more like the story is that two women are fused together by a Futa demon/ God (couldn't tell which) cursing them.

It would've been better if you were introduced to secondary support characters sooner rather than suddenly the game nearing its end. They spend one night in another cities Inn, and that's about all you get for character development out of that.

Reactions: Nessiah

Derioner

Feb 28, 2021
imagen_2023-11-23_113639295.png
I don't understand the mother tells me in the quest every now and then I don't know what you have sub quest I don't know what to do as someone says if my king take it investigate search inside the castle hopefully but we don't know where they are search I only ask the creator to improve the descriptions of the missions

May 9, 2020
View attachment 3111999
I don't understand the mother tells me in the quest every now and then I don't know what you have sub quest I don't know what to do as someone says if my king take it investigate search inside the castle hopefully but we don't know where they are search I only ask the creator to improve the descriptions of the missions
If you're at the point of the game where I think you are, the game ends right here. If you have a second NPC pop up named "Mysterious Cat", then I'll assume as much. The quest to go back to the guest room with Kana is already complete, it just doesn't update.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Anyone else having this problem when opening the in-game menu ?
Yeah it happens if you open it too soon after your party changes, best way to avoid it is to wait a few seconds between party changes or change maps before opening the menu.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes