morfik

Jun 18, 2020
what should you do when you carry a girl on your back to a restaurant? I come to a restaurant and nothing happens

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
I Rather want some Lesbian and yuri plus Futa Ntr then rather other man get them espcialy a Ugly Bastard !!! tsk tsk tsk ~

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
There will be futa on futa, lesbian and stuff.
YEAH! Now this is what I'm talkin' about! I feel like there's some good potential for scenarios there. A lesbian scene where two of the (non-Sayako) girls realize they have the hots for each other and start scissoring and/or eating each other out? Another of the girls (hopefully even all of them, in the end) grows a dick somehow and Sayako starts teaching them how to get the best pleasure out of it?
I'm bummed that there won't be any futa-on-male, though. Yeah, I get that Sayako's a lesbian (and apparently all the rest of the girls have some varying levels of attraction to women) and I get that involving the MC in anything would ruin the point of it being "NTR," but man. Even just a scene at the end where the MC finally finds out Sayako's been fucking everyone and immediately becomes her bitch would be an A+ finale, imo.

• Angry
Reactions: rokrad

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
YEAH! Now this is what I'm talkin' about! I feel like there's some good potential for scenarios there. A lesbian scene where two of the (non-Sayako) girls realize they have the hots for each other and start scissoring and/or eating each other out? Another of the girls (hopefully even all of them, in the end) grows a dick somehow and Sayako starts teaching them how to get the best pleasure out of it?
I'm bummed that there won't be any futa-on-male, though. Yeah, I get that Sayako's a lesbian (and apparently all the rest of the girls have some varying levels of attraction to women) and I get that involving the MC in anything would ruin the point of it being "NTR," but man. Even just a scene at the end where the MC finally finds out Sayako's been fucking everyone and immediately becomes her bitch would be an A+ finale, imo.
I don't mind doing futa on male tbh. But what I hated the most is, I am doing it half-ass tbh. If someone willing to write it out and give a scenario for it. I am okay with it. But it will be purely for NTS. Since I am planning NTS is a bit lighter and not really heartbreaking. NTR, well... It is pure heartbreaking(I hope). I love my MC and other characters I came up with tbh. For now, chapter 1 is kind of heavily hinting who Sanako and Ayako might be and Sayako is the main plot device atm. Since I am learning more how to use RPGM more. I have the story, lore and several things but.... I am bad at programming a bit in RPGM, lul. But I don't want to rush things. So, I build up more characters personality and stuff first. Since that is the huge focus for chapter 1.

Krinkelz

Aug 16, 2019
I don't mind doing futa on male tbh. But what I hated the most is, I am doing it half-ass tbh. If someone willing to write it out and give a scenario for it. I am okay with it. But it will be purely for NTS. Since I am planning NTS is a bit lighter and not really heartbreaking. NTR, well... It is pure heartbreaking(I hope). I love my MC and other characters I came up with tbh. For now, chapter 1 is kind of heavily hinting who Sanako and Ayako might be and Sayako is the main plot device atm. Since I am learning more how to use RPGM more. I have the story, lore and several things but.... I am bad at programming a bit in RPGM, lul
If you don't want to do futa on male, you don't have to. Frankly, the story doesn't really need it. Maybe the MC would just disappear at the end to go on a journey of his own or something, but the story doesn't really need FutaxMale, it's perfectly fine the way it currently is. Thanks for the updates.

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
If you don't want to do futa on male, you don't have to. Frankly, the story doesn't really need it. Maybe the MC would just disappear at the end to go on a journey of his own or something, but the story doesn't really need FutaxMale, it's perfectly fine the way it currently is. Thanks for the updates.
Yeah, what I kind of hate is if I am doing it like not into it. That's why I don't bother to do vanilla route as well and time for development will eat up a lot since I can't really do a really long long project. Since there is a lot of good vanilla games already. It is kind of ruin both the audience. But what I am planning in chapter 2 is Sayako will be playable, I just need to setup everything properly first.

Krinkelz

Aug 16, 2019
Yeah, what I kind of hate is if I am doing it like not into it. That's why I don't bother to do vanilla route as well and time for development will eat up a lot since I can't really do a really long long project. Since there is a lot of good vanilla games already. It is kind of ruin both the audience. But what I am planning in chapter 2 is Sayako will be playable, I just need to setup everything properly first.
Nice, looking forward to that. But no rush, take as much time as you need.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes