Shirourin

Mar 17, 2022
I have the same bug some other people already reported in this thread:
On the NTR route, after eating at the duke's castle and reading the letter in MC's room you are supposed to go to sleep, but it's impossible to do so since the bed can't be interacted with. I already tried to interact with all the people in the castle and went to the other rooms as well as watching the newly unlocked scenes in the Recollection room, but none of that unlocked the option to sleep.
1691512631638.png

Futa Fantasy Could you please look into this and fix it? Doesn't seem to be a bug everyone encounters, but including me it has been several people so far. I can't proceed with the game because of this issue.

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
On the NTR route, after eating at the duke's castle and reading the letter in MC's room you are supposed to go to sleep, but it's impossible to do so since the bed can't be interacted with. I already tried to interact with all the people in the castle and went to the other rooms as well as watching the newly unlocked scenes in the Recollection room, but none of that unlocked the option to sleep.
View attachment 2836706

Futa Fantasy Could you please look into this and fix it? Doesn't seem to be a bug everyone encounters, but including me it has been several people so far. I can't proceed with the game because of this issue.
Maybe that's the end of the implemented content? I remember there was a cat along the path outside the castle in v2.0 when I finished that story, and when I interacted with that cat it said that was all of the content. Is there a cat like that somewhere (probably in/around the castle) in this version?

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
View attachment 2836706

I think 0.30 should have been fixed me think. It was a problem with the self switch thing

Wankers Cramp

Aug 16, 2016
what's the keybind to see the sex stats again? I can't remember it and I've literally pressed every button on my keyboard now trying to find it lol

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
what's the keybind to see the sex stats again? I can't remember it and I've literally pressed every button on my keyboard now trying to find it lol
sadly, they were removed. But it will come back as another feature. It was a really bad idea to begin with since I got trapped by feature creep.

kgy7oiu

Jan 24, 2023
Im stuck at Anna the Dwarven smith asking me for a special ore in Eversea Town, wtf is that and where do i find it?

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Is hide and seek quest unfinished or do I just suck at the game?
It stop until the restaurant. I wasn't able to complete most of it since I am too busy planning and try to make a proper flow and stuff before I close chapter 1 for a soft reset. Since I am planning to separate into 2 game, One is full dedicated to NTR, other is full dedicated to NTS

kgy7oiu

Jan 24, 2023
Im stuck at Anna the Dwarven smith asking me for a special ore in Eversea Town, wtf is that and where do i find it?
Maybe I wasnt clear. I cannot find the material that the Dwarf is asking me for. I can't continue from there on, help?

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
"walk around town with Sanako and Ayako"... and do fucking what? I've been wandering around town for 15 fucking minutes with no idea what to do to advance.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes