jakeb733

Apr 3, 2021
Can somebody share a save file for .28 version please? I played the .27 so only want to see the repeatable scene in the slums.

Also, would be very hot if there was a NTS route scene where Sayako and Kana ask for permission for them to have sex and take Kana's virginity before the MC does.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: rokrad and Nessiah

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
be cool if the sharing route had some threesome scenes with the mc and whoever else nothing wrong with him getting his dick sucked while watching the chosen girl getting railed
That's the plan, I even planned for a massive orgy for NTS and NTR tbh. But that massive orgy I will save for chapter 2. Since I am planning to get rid of combat and other needless stuff and focus more on story and seggs. By getting rid of combat, normal mobs don't have combat but the big bad boss will have one. (Still thinking, either a scripted battle or something, lol) Been referring some RPGM games.

When chapter 1 is completed. I will separate the game first and polish chapter 1 mess, lol. Since my PC couldn't handle so many characters in one scene for such thing. I try to do other game in the meanwhile when chapter 1 is completed. Since I am really frustrated that I couldn't do the feel of sandboxxy NTS and NTR since I really wanted to do that but I am not skillful enough with RPGM and adventure story to Renkai Village thing since I really wanted to do like Isekaied Elf style. Since, I really wanted to make Chapter 2 is special.

Last edited:

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
Not usually one to enjoy NTR in any of its variants but I just marathoned this over the weekend and I gotta say, pretty cool, keep the good work up.
The game could use some proofreading, I'm not an English first language speaker but it still managed to hurt my eyes at times (don't be discouraged by this, it could be MTL levels of bad).
Thank god for the combat being AUTO so that it's over relatively quickly
Also, when are Joanna's scenes coming back?

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Not usually one to enjoy NTR in any of its variants but I just marathoned this over the weekend and I gotta say, pretty cool, keep the good work up.
The game could use some proofreading, I'm not an English first language speaker but it still managed to hurt my eyes at times (don't be discouraged by this, it could be MTL levels of bad).
Thank god for the combat being AUTO so that it's over relatively quickly
Also, when are Joanna's scenes coming back?
Yup, when main content done I will ask some help for proofreading, I have been studying/getting used to using chatgpt to improve the writing, so far... The result is not really good, lol.

Nah, I don't get discouraged easily since I admit my game would have flaws somewhere(Especially the dialogue and writing), XD. A new guy getting to a game development would always fucked up somewhere. Even experienced dev would screwed up somewhere. XD

Maybe after the next update I put Joanna scene, been busy implementing Kana Day Off and planning for Alice Day Off

Last edited:
Reactions: jakeb733

sex52888

Apr 28, 2020
I'm stuck

Where was Joanna ?

I ran around the village, but couldn't find Joanna, even though search in the every houses

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
I'm stuck

Where was Joanna ?

I ran around the village, but couldn't find Joanna, even though search in the every houses
She's not in the first village. Go to the forest where the slimes are, run past the slimes, cross the bridge then go straight downwards ,then you'll arrive at Loren Village, she's inside the bar.

Last edited:

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
can any tell me why and how does the map or game map turn black, at start it still fine and yet it turns black, i did saved lode it yet still dint get fix please anyone tell me what the problem of it here's the problem

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
How long do we have to wait see kana get fucked in the ntr route ?
Sadly, it will be pretty long tbh. Since right now, day off is like 4 days. Then there is 2 general. Basically the cycle will be like this.

1 general died, 4 days off, 2nd general hunting, 3 days off, 3rd general hunting, 3 days off and then a monster king hunting. After that a finale of chapter 1 of revelation who Sayako might actually be and her true form.

Edited: I might cut down 1 general since it would be too long.

Last edited:

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
Sadly, it will be pretty long tbh. Since right now, day off is like 4 days. Then there is 2 general. Basically the cycle will be like this.

1 general died, 4 days off, 2nd general hunting, 3 days off, 3rd general hunting, 3 days off and then a monster king hunting. After that a finale of chapter 1 of revelation who Sayako might actually be and her true form.

Edited: I might cut down 1 general since it would be too long.
Sir can i also ask how to fix the game when the map turn black??
like the one i encountered

dnagemo

Feb 24, 2021
No idea tbh, never encountered that tbh. Are you using mobile? Because the game are not made for mobile
Encountered the bug too, after choosing the NTR/Netorase or w/e path you can go back in and talk to Sayako again, which will bug out the game for good, having a permanent black screen. Going back to an earlier save fixes it so no big deal

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes