fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Another game with a comically large dick
You say this yet so many people keep saying this futa is not big and thick enough, and then there is also requests for penis growth so it can get bigger.
In terms of what the public wanted between the old game, new game and social media this size was the middle range.

Last edited:

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Current plan is, Chapter 1 will be separated where I think it should end. Since I am planning to do like fujino did with his SAO NTR since some issue with rpgmaker starting to fart in terms of performance or weird since some people encountered a bug even though I have tested the game over and over again but never encountered such a bug to be honest.
Also give me a huge security to add some side quest things in the future while working on chapter 2 since main content is done or add-on that I planned to add a long time ago and at least the main game content is done in case I am dead or something(Not trying to be negative), at least we have a 1 extra futa ntr game completed. Since I see some dev did this thing where they add additional content when the main content is at least done. A bit weird but that's what I have been itching to do.

Then chapter 2 where the party will be arriving to renkai village based in the story, I will be getting rid of the world map I think for this to avoid confusion. Since I really wanted to make NTS and NTR experience feel so different for the game. It is pretty ambitious project, which is why I am really worried lol. But I will try to complete the game as best as I can and try to refer some rpgm games.

I just got too greedy and ambitious in adding NTS and NTR since yeah, I love both of them. XD. That's why I scrapped a lot of things from the old version because I am worried if the game won't be even complete at that rate.
While I can't and don't want to tell you how to make your game, may I offer a suggestion?

Maybe change things in such a way that the MC doesn't even confess to Kana on the NTS path (because his mind is too occupied by thinking how to help Sayako, for example). It would make him realising he finds watching Sayako fuck Kana hot a lot less jarring. I mean, him and Kana never do much couple stuff anyway.

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
While I can't and don't want to tell you how to make your game, may I offer a suggestion?

Maybe change things in such a way that the MC doesn't even confess to Kana on the NTS path (because his mind is too occupied by thinking how to help Sayako, for example). It would make him realising he finds watching Sayako fuck Kana hot a lot less jarring. I mean, him and Kana never do much couple stuff anyway.
That is the plan I want to make with Kana bond for day off. To fix those issue since a lot of people mentioned how little MC interact with his own GF. I know it sounds really weird for doing that late. But I will jump back to fix prologue part a bit by putting more dialogues between the MC and his GF a bit more when main content for chapter 1 is done.

Last edited:

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
That is the plan I want to make with Kana bond for day off. To fix those issue since a lot of people mentioned how little MC interact with his own GF. I know it sounds really weird for doing that late. But I will jump back to fix prologue part a bit by putting more dialogues between the MC and his GF a bit more when main content for chapter 1 is done.
If chapter 2 starts off from arriving at Renkai village, then how would chapter 1 end? And is there gonna be any orc girl scenes in chapter 1?

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
If chapter 2 starts off from arriving at Renkai village, then how would chapter 1 end? And is there gonna be any orc girl scenes in chapter 1?
Chapter 1 end at a bit of spoiler below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The reason I want to split is because I am paranoid if I am dead or got a serious health issues and not be able to complete a game and abandoned since a huge risk with being a solo dev is that tbh, XD. I never planned to stop or give up tbh, might sound really bullshitty.

So, group sex and stuff will happen at chapter 2 and I will try to fix and learn my mistakes from chapter 1 being inconsistent and stuff.

Chapter 1 I planned when it was ended there, I can try to add some side quest/add-on so I have a relief to add some additions for orc girl scenes later since I did planned those where she will ask for the party to find special rare plants and stuff.

I do have some help from people to keep me in control from making too weird or grandiose story or something. Just currently, he is too busy and working for free. Since, I tend to make a plot holes and stuff. I have been observing and reread a lot about game design thing and watch what do's and don'ts

MelonMan9000

Dec 16, 2020
where does the rusty key go, i thought it went with the house next to julliete but it didn't work, should i just redownload?

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
where does the rusty key go, i thought it went with the house next to julliete but it didn't work, should i just redownload?
If you're on NTR route, there should be shining spot that can be interact at the hole.

If you're on NTS route, just interact the door to take a peek.

Mar 26, 2022
"No plans for male on male futa"

I don't get it? Does this mean there are no plans for futa on male, or that there are no plans for a Futa fucking MC?

Reactions: MikeOG

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
"No plans for male on male futa"

I don't get it? Does this mean there are no plans for futa on male, or that there are no plans for a Futa fucking MC?
The dev used the wrong words but it means that the MC and the Futa won't sexually be involved while the MC is a male, the reason why he said male is there has been a lot of requests for the MC to have a sex change item on discord that he can buy or an ending where he is changed by the futa, and no it's not planned yet but it has not been ruled out either.

There is also talk of threesomes with the MC, Futa and one of the girls, if this happens the futa won't be sticking it in the male only the girls. Is the second part of what this means.

Reactions: dididede

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
- Added a Kana scene that I was meant to be implemented in past versions.
What scene is this? I don't have any replays dimmed out, so did it auto-unlock?

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
What scene is this? I don't have any replays dimmed out, so did it auto-unlock?
It's Kana panties scene. Right Before MC, Kana and Sayako travel to Loren Village. The purpose of that is Sayako started to tempt a bit on Sanako and Ayako and try to create a reason why both of them ask the MC if he is single or not. I know there is a lot of holes or a bit of confusion. So I am trying to fill in a hole for some parts bit by bit while planning and writing out a flow for Kana Bond and implementing Sayako x Anna sex scene. Also planning hidden events placement and what kind of scene it would be.

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
I am enjoying the game thus far but have concerns. So far I've done everything I (believe) can do and I can't find any hidden scenes. In the changelog you mentioned 2 new hidden scenes for both routes, I had thought one scene was during the Kana/Jack separate training phase would have one but it didn't (or if it did I couldn't find it) and I searched every area and house I could enter to find it. I guess some hints or clues would be a nice hint of a hidden scene, not much but some dialogue or a new shiny spot hinting something would be helpful. As is these hidden scenes are to well hidden. Or maybe I'm just stupid.

Other than that the slime quest offers 2,500 gold but you only receive 1,500 is a bug.

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I am enjoying the game thus far but have concerns. So far I've done everything I (believe) can do and I can't find any hidden scenes. In the changelog you mentioned 2 new hidden scenes for both routes, I had thought one scene was during the Kana/Jack separate training phase would have one but it didn't (or if it did I couldn't find it) and I searched every area and house I could enter to find it. I guess some hints or clues would be a nice hint of a hidden scene, not much but some dialogue or a new shiny spot hinting something would be helpful. As is these hidden scenes are to well hidden. Or maybe I'm just stupid.

Other than that the slime quest offers 2,500 gold but you only receive 1,500 is a bug.
It's not really hidden since it is a repeatable and RNG.

If NTR route, one is at armor shop and abandoned house at the hole there will be interactable spot.

If NTS route, there is a shining spot at Sayako room and interact with a door at abandoned house.

Yup, I will be putting some hints and stuff and putting a balloon icon at the repeatable spot. It's more like I am really bad at presentation, XD. So I will try to be really careful from now on.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordUlrich
3.40 star(s) 20 Votes