LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
It's not really hidden since it is a repeatable and RNG.

If NTR route, one is at armor shop and abandoned house at the hole there will be interactable spot.

If NTS route, there is a shining spot at Sayako room and interact with a door at abandoned house.

Yup, I will be putting some hints and stuff and putting a balloon icon at the repeatable spot. It's more like I am really bad at presentation, XD. So I will try to be really careful from now on.
Well I found the one at the abandoned house. Interacting with the hole repeatedly showed 2 variants of the scene and I assumed that was both of them. Good to know I can go back and see more though.

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Well I found the one at the abandoned house. Interacting with the hole repeatedly showed 2 variants of the scene and I assumed that was both of them. Good to know I can go back and see more though.
Yeah, I wanted to avoid player backtracking too much by going to bed and sleep since I find that is a really bad idea and bad design. That's the only way I can find not to make people suffer too much.

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I am so confused whats the new content?
0.28 is mostly bug fixes and 1 new scene the Kana panties scene that I forgot to do due me have been keep reworking the game and that give a lot of bad image.

The upcoming content will be Sayako getting a pendant(Sayako x Anna sex scene) and then MC x Kana spending their time together and MC finally getting an action with her girlfriend for both route(MC x Kana).

Reactions: altier92

unfinishedpotato

Aug 12, 2018

If NTR route, one is at armor shop and abandoned house at the hole there will be interactable spot.

If NTS route, there is a shining spot at Sayako room and interact with a door at abandoned house.

Yup, I will be putting some hints and stuff and putting a balloon icon at the repeatable spot. It's more like I am really bad at presentation, XD. So I will try to be really careful from now on.
Where is the abandoned house? on the NTS route it's mentioned I can go to the slums but when I try to enter the area nothing happens. I thought it might be the Lake House too but that doesn't seem to be the case either.

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Where is the abandoned house? on the NTS route it's mentioned I can go to the slums but when I try to enter the area nothing happens. I thought it might be the Lake House too but that doesn't seem to be the case either.

Abandoned house is at the slums, just walk a bit right and you see a small rundown building

Lelouch113

Jun 25, 2017
My quest progression says to wait in the throne room, but nothing happens when I go there (this is after viewing the queen sex scene

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Do u add pregnacy in the futur ??
Pregnancy is really complicated system. XD. With 3D it is pretty hard and I use koi too. Atm, I better learn how to use the engine, learning more about game design, try not to overscoping the project and try to complete the game first. Since usually new dev problem is, bad news surrounding the new dev due to lots of abandoned game and stuff or got too over ambitious.

Last time I tried to scrapped NTR route and I scrapped a lot of other characters like Katey and others from early version is the scope got too big. Since, I have another idea in mind for making another series tbh. Just better to complete this chapter 1 main story first and then I might want to make that game a bit and just introduction thing to leave a mark(So I can remember that I will get back to it).

Chapter 2 I already got an idea on how it will go and so on. Since, I really can't do a really long project tbh.

yolaso

Oct 28, 2020
Pregnancy is really complicated system. XD. With 3D it is pretty hard and I use koi too. Atm, I better learn how to use the engine, learning more about game design, try not to overscoping the project and try to complete the game first. Since usually new dev problem is, bad news surrounding the new dev due to lots of abandoned game and stuff or got too over ambitious.

Last time I tried to scrapped NTR route and I scrapped a lot of other characters like Katey and others from early version is the scope got too big. Since, I have another idea in mind for making another series tbh. Just better to complete this chapter 1 main story first and then I might want to make that game a bit and just introduction thing to leave a mark(So I can remember that I will get back to it).

Chapter 2 I already got an idea on how it will go and so on. Since, I really can't do a really long project tbh.
Will there be problems with developing the game since the compnay behind koikatsu is going out of bussiness?

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Will there be problems with developing the game since the compnay behind koikatsu is going out of bussiness?
No, this will not effect the games that use these and I feel mod packs won't let it die anytime soon either.

Wankers Cramp

Aug 16, 2016

honestly just having a chat bubble that says "something interesting might happen eventually..." etc would go a long way. That or like just some form of hint in the form of a dialogue box/etc (I found the NTS abandoned house very easily).

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
honestly just having a chat bubble that says "something interesting might happen eventually..." etc would go a long way. That or like just some form of hint in the form of a dialogue box/etc (I found the NTS abandoned house very easily).
Yup, I forgot to put that chat bubble a bit. Next update there will be a chat bubble and love balloon icon above the repeatable event place.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes