bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
Depends, because there is a thing like kemono and stuff tbh, XD. Last time I released a public version, that move was pretty bad for patrons and not fair. I don't mind releasing a public version if lots of people requested it, but I will do it like 3-4 version behind and really slow update. Since I am pretty new to these things and stuff. I don't want to paywalling stuff since my game are not that good anyway. XD.

My net is also really slow to upload and stuff. It took me hours to upload the game.
Aha gotcha. I understand that it would be unfair for patreons, so I'm fine with a public release being behind several versions. But what was that about kemono. Are you perhaps talking about uploading a link to kemono by any chance.

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Aha gotcha. I understand that it would be unfair for patreons, so I'm fine with a public release being behind several versions. But what was that about kemono. Are you perhaps talking about uploading a link to kemono by any chance.
Not sure what is kemono actually is since I knew about it recently, like 1-2 weeks ago. But from what I see, there is a leak and stuff there. Tbh, I don't mind leaking and stuff, XD. Just kind of defeat a purpose a bit if I release to public. Since, I might as well focus working on the game and animate some sex scene for the game. XD

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FutaFantasy-0.28
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Futackerman

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Not sure, I don't want to add a lot of gimmicks since in the future Sayako can shapeshift change to Sanako or Ayako and then there is a separation. There is also a mini hidden event during the day off. It is pretty ambitious project which can be a huge red flag as well since a lot of patreon project usually explodes and stuff.

A huge spoiler below

Since I did plan when this game ends, player use Sayako(Sanako and Ayako) for the next story and a Futa Nettori from what I planned. That's why I want to complete this game as best as I can and avoid adding a lot of stuff.
That sounds like a good place to add the mc getting turned into a girl and then corrupted, to be honest.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
what are the new scenes in the update?
In terms of scenes, only a couple of small ones, this update was more setting up for the next update which going on Patreon and Discord looks to be the update many here will enjoy.

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
I think you have to have more faith in your game that you are creating. From my point of view, I like it. I think that nobody forces you to do anything, but the public versions or keeping the thread updated helps more people to see your game and decide if I want to support you. say keep an active discussion causes more people to talk about your game and with this a way to advertise your game for free
but only my opinion whatever you decide will be fine

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I think you have to have more faith in your game that you are creating. From my point of view, I like it. I think that nobody forces you to do anything, but the public versions or keeping the thread updated helps more people to see your game and decide if I want to support you. say keep an active discussion causes more people to talk about your game and with this a way to advertise your game for free
but only my opinion whatever you decide will be fine
Let's hope so, since I am a really new guy getting into game making who just desperate for futa NTR tbh, XD. Just currently I am more scared if I am able to complete the game or not most of the time. Since, some worrying incident I read about some dev died and stuff.

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
Let's hope so, since I am a really new guy getting into game making who just desperate for futa NTR tbh, XD. Just currently I am more scared if I am able to complete the game or not most of the time. Since, some worrying incident I read about some dev died and stuff.
so take your time not too long of course XD
no need to rush

yolaso

Oct 28, 2020
Not sure what is kemono actually is since I knew about it recently, like 1-2 weeks ago. But from what I see, there is a leak and stuff there. Tbh, I don't mind leaking and stuff, XD. Just kind of defeat a purpose a bit if I release to public. Since, I might as well focus working on the game and animate some sex scene for the game. XD
Technically not public since those website are kinda hidden for obvious reasons. It's better to keep working and ignore it as it is entirely works on people paying and giving that stuff for free to the internet so it isn't like the second you post new thing it will be leaked in that site instantly. Unless it is an extremely popular artist who has over 50k patreons or subs or whatever.

So don't worry much and keep working at your pace since I dont want to see guys overworking themsleves or putting pressure for no real reason. Most hate and pressure ive seen is because those guy totally earned it for their terrible atittude and straight up lazy and money milking activities

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Current plan is, Chapter 1 will be separated where I think it should end. Since I am planning to do like fujino did with his SAO NTR since some issue with rpgmaker starting to fart in terms of performance or weird since some people encountered a bug even though I have tested the game over and over again but never encountered such a bug to be honest.
Also give me a huge security to add some side quest things in the future while working on chapter 2 since main content is done or add-on that I planned to add a long time ago and at least the main game content is done in case I am dead or something(Not trying to be negative), at least we have a 1 extra futa ntr game completed. Since I see some dev did this thing where they add additional content when the main content is at least done. A bit weird but that's what I have been itching to do.

Then chapter 2 where the party will be arriving to renkai village based in the story, I will be getting rid of the world map I think for this to avoid confusion. Since I really wanted to make NTS and NTR experience feel so different for the game. It is pretty ambitious project, which is why I am really worried lol. But I will try to complete the game as best as I can and try to refer some rpgm games.

I just got too greedy and ambitious in adding NTS and NTR since yeah, I love both of them. XD. That's why I scrapped a lot of things from the old version because I am worried if the game won't be even complete at that rate.

Jakka01

Apr 13, 2023
At the beginning of the game I need to give 10 plants to the guild, I collected it but I don't know how to give it. İ need help

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes