Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Any mobile port for this game, playing it with joiplay and it barely runs. I'm talking 1frame per second.
Current focus and plan is I want to churn out a lot of content first and complete the game. I will look up later on how to do a mobile port provided I know how. Since last time, there is quite a lot of reworked and that cause a lot of bad image and sign.

Camrontheuser

Jan 29, 2023
Current focus and plan is I want to churn out a lot of content first and complete the game. I will look up later on how to do a mobile port provided I know how. Since last time, there is quite a lot of reworked and that cause a lot of bad image and sign.
Thanks a lot chum

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
I don't know if this was mentioned, but like last time, the sound of switching in the menu is not tied to any slider, so it can only be turned off along with the whole sound.

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I don't know if this was mentioned, but like last time, the sound of switching in the menu is not tied to any slider, so it can only be turned off along with the whole sound.
Yup, I think it should be fixed. It was due to the integration of plugin between visustella and the sound plugin. I have tested it and it should be fixed. In my current build in my computer. Just I didn't uploaded it yet.

Reactions: Soichy

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Yup, I think it should be fixed. It was due to the integration of plugin between visustella and the sound plugin. I have tested it and it should be fixed. In my current build in my computer. Just I didn't uploaded it yet.
The game has become much better, congratulations!
Although (my personal opinion) Kana's line still looks a little stretched. She practically does not interact with the main character, although she became his girlfriend, but she interacts a lot with Sayako. And the rest of the characters are somewhat static. I imagine how Alice decided to visit her daughter Kana (whom she for some reason completely stopped paying attention to), saw what was happening there and broke Sayako in half on her knee. End of story. lol
If there is ever a route to counter Sayako, I'll be happy about it.
Once again, good game.

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
The game has become much better, congratulations!
Although (my personal opinion) Kana's line still looks a little stretched. She practically does not interact with the main character, although she became his girlfriend, but she interacts a lot with Sayako. And the rest of the characters are somewhat static. I imagine how Alice decided to visit her daughter Kana (whom she for some reason completely stopped paying attention to), saw what was happening there and broke Sayako in half on her knee. End of story. lol
If there is ever a route to counter Sayako, I'll be happy about it.
Once again, good game.
Thanks, glad you enjoyed the game. That's why I am doing the day off right after the party settling down at the castle guest rooms in eversea town when meeting the duke. To put more interaction between party members. Quite a lot of people told me about that kind of concern. So I will try as best as I can to make them interact a lot. I tried scars of summers again and several other ntr game and I see a glaring issue people are really worried about. I am not a really good writer and my english is kind of bad as well, XD. So, I keep analyzing other several ntr games on making the other characters to interact a lot. Especially the MC and his girlfriend and other party members.

Wankers Cramp

Aug 16, 2016
Thanks, glad you enjoyed the game. That's why I am doing the day off right after the party settling down at the castle guest rooms in eversea town when meeting the duke. To put more interaction between party members. Quite a lot of people told me about that kind of concern. So I will try as best as I can to make them interact a lot. I tried scars of summers again and several other ntr game and I see a glaring issue people are really worried about. I am not a really good writer and my english is kind of bad as well, XD. So, I keep analyzing other several ntr games on making the other characters to interact a lot. Especially the MC and his girlfriend and other party members.
I will say that the game is pretty good so far and it looks promising. Honestly man keep up the good work. Also your english isn't *that* bad I mean it's legible and there's no glaring issues with it in my eyes.

Looking forward to more updates also you should make something besides a patreon in case they hit you with any nonsense and take down your page for whatever reason.

Again great work man also the netorase path is way hotter imo but the ntr path is pretty good too.

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
Don't leave the MC to just peep Netorase's route or you'll repeat the rest of the NTR games. In your first game, the MC was making potions from Sayako's juice, add this feature as well and let the MC be able to increase his dick for group sex scenes. And let the Netorare route be with peeping and without the participation of the MC, even let it be humiliated. The other girls would also have to be in a relationship, so it would be even more interesting how Sayako seduces girls and steals them from boyfriends/husbands. These are my wishes and not requirements, so do as you like. ;)

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I will say that the game is pretty good so far and it looks promising. Honestly man keep up the good work. Also your english isn't *that* bad I mean it's legible and there's no glaring issues with it in my eyes.

Looking forward to more updates also you should make something besides a patreon in case they hit you with any nonsense and take down your page for whatever reason.

Again great work man also the netorase path is way hotter imo but the ntr path is pretty good too.
Yup, I did think of doing subscribestar later. But currently, I am focusing on the game atm. Since I am thinking of the flow and how everything goes for the day off cycle.

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Don't leave the MC to just peep Netorase's route or you'll repeat the rest of the NTR games. In your first game, the MC was making potions from Sayako's juice, add this feature as well and let the MC be able to increase his dick for group sex scenes. And let the Netorare route be with peeping and without the participation of the MC, even let it be humiliated. The other girls would also have to be in a relationship, so it would be even more interesting how Sayako seduces girls and steals them from boyfriends/husbands. These are my wishes and not requirements, so do as you like. ;)
That's why I plan to separate the game in the future. I did want to make MC join in the fun tbh in NTS. Just what I am worried a lot of stories about game abandoned, some dev died or other worrying incidents. That's why I kind of rushed a bit, XD. I think when I complete this game, I will separate like Futa Fantasy - Chapter 2 NTR and Futa Fantasy - Chapter 2 NTS. At least there is one completed game of Futa NTR at the very least

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I don't understand why it would need to be split in 2 games, unless you mean making all the NTR content first than make the NTS later
Easier for me to do file management, coding and some rpgmaker game started to fart in term of performance.

I have tried roundscape adorevia and other where the size above 3gig and so on. I can see there is a lot of lagging and stuff.

My net is also not really fast to upload such a big game. I don't think lot of people would even bother downloading such a huge game tbh.

Reactions: ThisisforProndude

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
tbh, NTS is the true end of the game while NTR is not. Later, can see the reason why I insist on NTS as the true end. I am sure alot of people know already from the fusion incident event and can really guess what will happen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am planning to make a series kind of thing. Like most manga author and other did. I like how they do most of the things. My story telling might be shitty, but couldn't care less, XD. I just like what I am doing

Last edited:
Reactions: ThisisforProndude

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
tbh, NTS is the true end of the game while NTR is not. Later, can see the reason why I insist on NTS as the true end. I am sure alot of people know already from the fusion incident event and can really guess what will happen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am planning to make a series kind of thing. Like most manga author and other did. I like how they do most of the things. My story telling might be shitty, but couldn't care less, XD. I just like what I am doing
Will there be more public versions or can we only play the demo until the project is finished?

Wankers Cramp

Aug 16, 2016
There will be more. Just it will be really really slow. The demo is actually the public release. Just letting people know that I am still working on the game.
as long as you keep responding here/etc to show the project wasn't abandoned idt people will mind much about you taking a while to make it. Other projects/games will go months without even getting an update or a "still alive" post from the devs.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes