Oct 17, 2019
Ok so here's a bit of an update on where the dev is and is planning on going next update.
As you can see he's planning to make the girls not just the diety inside them take more of an active role of who is in control of the body and make ayako and sayako stand out a bit more he's also gonna do something about the pacing because by the time you get to everest town your hit back to back with sex he will add repeatable events. Imo this is over all a good direction

Oct 17, 2019
i though more for the humiliation and the frustation of not cumming or even geting hard
There won't Any bondage or s&m
i though more for the humiliation and the frustation of not cumming or even geting hard
That won't be included in this game this just just futa having sex with the girls and the male lead either enjoying a free sex show or not knowing at all

Last edited:
Reactions: lampiaovermelho

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
I can't seem to enter the slums. I tried putting the patch the dev put up on patreon but then an error appears saying [Failed to load img/system/Window.png].

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
I can't seem to enter the slums. I tried putting the patch the dev put up on patreon but then an error appears saying [Failed to load img/system/Window.png].
Try playing without the patch. I downloaded the Google drive archive from Patreon and played the whole game without issues.

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
Try playing without the patch. I downloaded the Google drive archive from Patreon and played the whole game without issues.
I did played it without the patch and it did work, but i couldn't enter the slums. So that's why i tried the patch and that's when the error happened. So does that mean i have to download the game again from the Google Drive link from the patreon.

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
I did played it without the patch and it did work, but i couldn't enter the slums. So that's why i tried the patch and that's when the error happened. So does that mean i have to download the game again from the Google Drive link from the patreon.
Can't say if it will solve your problem, but that's what I've done and I had no issues at all. The whole game worked for me without problems. I did enter the slums too, with no issues.

Krinkelz

Aug 16, 2019
Interesting though a bit undercooked for now. I cannot seem to access the slums even with the patch from patreon. It gives this error 1684700890305.png

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes